JEPC Assistant Program Manager Admit Card 2020 Computer Programmer Exam Date: Important information needs to be shared regarding JEPC assistant program manager admit card 2020. Council is planning to conduct examination in September 2020 and it is expected that before one week of examination admit card will be made available on the official website. Here in this article, we will discuss the publication of admit card along with the tentative date of examination.
- 1 JEPC Assistant Program Manager Admit Card 2020
- 2 List Of Content In JEPC Assistant Program Manager Admit Card 2020
- 3 How To Download JEPC Assistant Program Manager Hall Ticket 2020
JEPC Assistant Program Manager Admit Card 2020
|Exam organised by||Jharkhand education project Council|
|Post name||Finance controller, state program manager, audit controller, finance and account officer, district program manager, assistant program manager, auditor, expert EMIS, Accounts Officer or executive assistant, computer programmer and assistant computer programmer|
|Exam Date||September 2020 (tentative)|
|Hall card release||7 days before examination|
|Stages of recruitment||Written, skill, interview|
झारखंड एजुकेशन प्रोजेक्ट काउंसिल ने 101 नियुक्तियों के लिए आवेदन स्वीकार कर लिया हैl विद्यार्थी अनुमान लगा सकते हैं की परीक्षाएं सितंबर माह में कराई जाएंगी l नियुक्तियों का प्रकरण 3 स्टेज में होगा जिसमें लिखित स्किल तथा साक्षात्कार शामिल हैl यह नियुक्तियां विभिन्न पदों के लिए कराई जा रही है जो वित्त के अंदर आती है l आवेदक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा करके अपना एडमिट कार्ड परीक्षा के पूर्व डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं l एडमिट कार्ड परीक्षा के सात दिनों पहले आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दी जाएगा l इस एडमिट कार्ड को एक ओरिजिनल आईडेंटिटी प्रूफ के साथ परीक्षा केंद्र पर ले जाना होगा तभी शामिल होने की अनुमति मिलेगी l
JEPC Assistant Program Manager Examination Overview
Jharkhand education project Council has decided to conduct examination for different posts. 101 vacancies have been announced. The post were finance controller, state program manager, audit controller, finance and account officer, district program manager, assistant program manager, auditor, expert EMIS, Accounts Officer or executive assistant, computer programmer and assistant computer programmer.
It is expected that examination will be conducted in third week of September 2020 and Hall ticket can be expected before one week of examination. The selection procedure consists of written test, skill test and interview. Candidate will be provided job in Jharkhand only as it is a state government test examination.
List Of Content In JEPC Assistant Program Manager Admit Card 2020
The details which will be made available on admit cards are given below. Candidate should check each detail carefully and contact helpline numbers for or any rectification if required.
- Name of the board conducting examination that is Jharkhand education project Council
- Name of the examination
- Name of candidate
- Examination centre address
- Examination centre code
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Space for signature of applicant
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Category of the applicant
- Reporting time
- Father’s name
- Instruction guidelines for examination.
Document Required At Examination Hall
While visiting the examination centre candidate must carry below discussed document along with them. These are very much required as before entering in examination hall it will be checked by authorities. Candidates are advised to bring them to avoid any hurdle in giving examination: –
- Printout of admit card (it should be clear)
- Passport size photograph
- One Original identity proof
- Photocopy of identity proof
As a proof of identification candidate can bring
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- College ID
- Driving licence
- Employee ID
- Bank statement
- Any ID issued by state or central government
Along with the photocopy of identity proof, original ID is also required. Candidate will not be allowed if they lack any of these documents.
Examination Pattern For JEPC Assistant Program Manager
Examination will be based on multiple choice questions and descriptive type questions will be from subjects like mathematics, General Intelligence and reasoning, general awareness and general science. A total of 100 marks questions will be asked and total time allotted for the test is 120 minutes that is 2 hour.
Safety Measures Need To Be Taken At Examination Hall
Due to the pandemic of coronavirus, there are safety measures issued by government. Candidate must follow these norms for their safety:-
- Candidate should corporate with exam invigilator and safety officer
- Every candidate must reach examination centre along with mask
- Candidate can carry 50 ml bottle of sanitizer
- Water bottle is allowed but should be transparent
- Proper social distancing should be done and there should be at least 2 metre distance between each candidate
- Candidate have to carry their own pen.
How To Download JEPC Assistant Program Manager Hall Ticket 2020
Once the admit card made available on the official website, candidate have to visit and follow the instruction to download it. The procedures to download admit card is:-
- First, open the official web portal of Jharkhand education project Council that is https://jepc.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Homepage will be shown
- There will be an option of notice board on top of main page
- Candidate will find link for JEPC assistant program manager admit card 2020
- Click over that link and select the exam
- Login details will be asked
- Fill all the details and press submit button
- Hall ticket of JEPC assistant program manager will be shown on computer screen
- It is required to download it in PDF form and take print out for future reference.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans. Tentative date for examination is third week of September 2020.
Ans. It is expected that before one week of examination Hall Ticket will be made available on official website. To download it, procedure has been given above. So candidate can expect JEPC assistant program manager admit card 2020 in September.
Ans. Candidates have to clear written test, skill test then interview to get selected on the desired post.
Ans. JEPC has announced 101 vacancies for finance controller, computer programmer, executives audit controller, finance and account officer, state program manager, auditor, expert EMIS, assistant program manager, district programme manager, assistant computer programmer.