JEECUP Admit Card 2020: UP Polytechnic is a common name for JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) which is also called as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2020 Admit Card will be released on
8th July 2020 (postponed) on the official website of JEECUP. Hall ticket will be issued 8 days prior to revised dates of exam. All candidates who have filled UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Application form will be able to download their JEECUP Admit Card 2020 from this page after the official announcement.
LATEST UPDATE: JEECUP 2020 exam scheduled for 19th & 25th July 2020 has been postponed due to covid-19. Therefore, jeecup.nic.in 2020 admit card will not be issued on 8th July 2020. New dates for admit card and exam will be released soon. Check all updates below.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020
UP Polytechnic is a state level entrance test conducted by JEECUP every year to provide admission to candidates in polytechnic courses in various colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The application procedure has been already concluded and all the applicants were waiting for the issue of hall ticket and conduct of exam. But JEEC, UP has decided to cancel the scheduled exams as the covid cases are increasing day by day. The revised examination schedule will be posted soon on UPJEE portal.
JEECUP 2020- Overview
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) or UP Polytechnic|
|Another name of exam||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE)|
|Board of examination||JEECUP|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Admit card issue date|
|Release of result|
|Exam location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Website||jeecup.nic.in OR www.jeecup.org|
JEECUP 2020 Exam Schedule
|Group||Exam Date||Exam Timing|
|Group A||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Group E1, E2||02:30 PM – 05:30 PM|
|Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8||02:30 PM – 05:30 PM|
Information On UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2020
Admit card contains following particulars of the candidates-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date and time of exam
- Examination venue with address.
Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on JEECUP admit card before appearing in exam. In case of any discrepancy, they can contact the controller of exam through the given helpline-
Call: 18002125711, 18001201811
Or email at email@example.com
Documents to be carried to the Exam Center
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Candidates must carry following documents with them to the exam centre on the day of exam-
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
- A hard copy of valid admit car downloaded from official portal.
- A valid photo Identity proof- Aadhaar card/ voter card/ PAN card/ Driving License.
Candidates spotted without any of the aforesaid documents at the examination hall will not be permitted to write exam.
UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam Centers
Following are the examination centre where UP Polytechnic 2020 is expected to be conducted-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
|Auraiya||Faizabad||Kasganj||Sant Kabir Nagar|
(Sant Ravidas Nagarr)
Examination centers are generally on the basis of choices and information furnished by the applicants in the application form. Therefore, once the exam center is allocated, no request for change of allotted center and exam date shall be entertained by the concerned authority.
Important Instructions Related to UP Polytechnic Test 2020
- Candidates have to download admit card only through online mode. No hard copy of JEECUP Admit Card will be sent to any candidates by post.
- Admit card was supposed to be released on 8th July 2020 on the online official website but now the release has been canceled as the exam has been postponed.
- Now, the admit card will be issued at least 8 days before the revised dates of exam.
- Candidates can download their admit card by using their application number and date of birth.
- Candidates are also required to retain their application no/ registration number and password as it is used to login while downloading the admit card. Without application no and password candidates will not be able to get their admit card.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to carry a valid admit card at the centre. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam venue.
- Candidates must carry an identity proof along with the admit card.
- Duplicate admit cards will not be generated after exam, therefore candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safely and securely till the admission procedure completes.
- Candidates are advised to report exam centre well before the reporting time.
- Candidates must read all the instructions properly mentioned on admit card before appearing for exam.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not distorted or mutilated. Candidates with such admit cards will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit card in a safe and secure place till the admission process completes as candidates have to produce their admit card at many stages during the admission process.
How to Download UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow given steps to download UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2020.
- Step 1- Candidates have to visit the official website (mentioned above) i.e. www.jeecup.nic.in
- Step 2- On the homepage of the website, candidates have to click on admit card link.
- Step 3- A admit card login window will appear.
- Step 4- Candidates have to enter the application number and password to login.
- Step 5- Candidates have to enter the scrutiny number and then click on “Sign In” button.
- Step 6- JEECUP Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
Click Here to Download JEECUP 2020 Group A Exam Admit Card (Link will be Available Soon)
Click Here to Download JEECUP 2020 Group B to K Admit Card (Link will be available soon)
Candidates can download and take a printout of their
Frequently Asked Questions
UP Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card will be released on
8th July 2020.
www.jeecup.nic.in is official website
No, Candidates are not allowed to bring anything other than admit card and ID Proof.