JEE Advanced Admit Card 2023 is issued to the registered applicants from 29th May onwards. Applicants who have registered successfully may get their hall ticket from https://jeeadv.ac.in/. Its link is live from 10 AM on the mentioned date. The window to download the JEE Advanced hall ticket will remain active till June 4th (2:30 PM).
To access the JEE Advanced admit card applicants are required to enter their information like JEE Registration number, date of birth, and password. Hall tickets will not be dispatched via post. Also, carefully check the details mentioned in the hall ticket and in case of discrepancy report the same to the chairperson of the respective zonal IIT.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2023
Examinees should note that the admit card for the upcoming exam of JEE Advanced is hosted on the official website only. Other than this no other mode will be applicable for accessing the admit card.
No printed copy of the admit card is issued and sent to candidates through correspondence. They are required to print it online by using valid login credentials.
jeeadv.ac.in JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2023- Details
|Name of the Exam
|JEE Advanced 2023
|Joint Admission Board (JAB)
|Type of Examination
|National Entrance Exam
|Availability of admit card
|29 May to 4 June 2023
|Mode of Exam
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2023
Candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with other required documents to the exam centre. They have to produce all these documents to the invigilator for verification. Any candidate found without the admit card will be allowed to write the exam and will be disqualified. Therefore, it is advised for all the candidates to make sure that they carry the admit card at the exam premises.
Candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card along with other required items for the exam. Candidates not having a valid admit card at the exam premises will not be permitted to write the exam.
How to download JEE Advanced 2023 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can get their admit downloaded and printed by following the given steps-
- Access the official website of JEE Advanced 2023 (https://jeeadv.ac.in).
- Click on JEE Advanced admit card link given on the homepage.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter the login details and click on submit button.
- Admit card will display.
- Check the entries mentioned on it.
- Download and print the admit card page.
- Keep the admit card in a safe place till the commencement of exam.
In case of any issue in downloading or printing of the admit card, the candidates are suggested to immediately contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) of their respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Information on JEE Advanced Admit card
JEE Advanced hall ticket will bear following information about the candidates-
- Name of the candidate
- JEE advanced Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Parent/ guardian’s name
- Date of birth
- Disability status of the candidate
- Address for correspondence of candidate
- Signature of candidate and responsible official
- Date and time of exam
- Name and address of allotted examination centre
- Important instructions and guidelines to candidates for exam day
Candidates should examine all the entries in the admit card before appearing for exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Items to be carried to JEE Advanced exam centre
JEE Advanced candidates have to carry following items to be exam centre on exam day-
- A printed copy of the downloaded admit card
- A Photo ID proof in original as mentioned in the admit card.
- Pen and pencil
Candidates should not carry any other item (except the aforementioned items) to the exam hall.
Important Points Related to JEE Advanced Admit Card
- JEE Advanced hall ticket will be uploaded online for all registered candidates.
- Only registered candidates can download their JEE Advanced Admit Card from the official website.
- Hall tickets will not be issued in physical form.
- It is compulsory to produce a printed copy of the admit card at the time of the exam. Candidates failing to produce the admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and will be disqualified.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given on the admit card during the exam.
- Any discrepancy in the entries of admit card should be brought to the notice of the Chairman, of the zonal coordinating IIT.
If you have any questions related to JEE Advanced Admit Card 2023, then comment below in the discussion section below and we will get back to you ASAP.
The examination will be conducted on 4th June 2023.
The admit card is to be released on 29 May 2023.