JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020: JEE Advanced Exam will be conducted on SUN, 17 May 2020 in two shifts in Indian and Abroad. Admit card for JEE Advanced exam will be made available for candidates from the First week of May 2020. However, the responsible authority has not announced any date for the issue of admit card. Hall ticket for this exam will be published only through the online mode and direct link will be shared here below. Candidates have to download it from the official website OR to make the admit card access easy for candidates we will also provide the direct link of admit card here on this page.
In this page, readers are going to find complete information about JEE Advanced Admit Card for 2020 exam. Moving down in the article, they will get details about to admit card date, downloading and printing details, exam centers, etc.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020
JEE Advanced Admit Card will be made available for download from 05 May 2020 (Expected) for all the candidates going to take the exam. Examinees should note that admit card for the upcoming exam of JEE Advanced will be hosted on the official website only. Other than this no other mode will be applicable for accessing the admit card.
No printed copy of the admit card will be issued and send to candidates through correspondence. They are required to print it online by using the valid login credentials.
JEE Advanced Hall Ticket overview
|Name of the Exam||JEE Advanced 2020|
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
|Guiding Board||Joint Admission Board (JAB)|
|Type of examination||National Entrance Exam|
|Availability of admit card||First week May 2020|
|Mode of exam||Online (CBT)|
Candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card along with other required documents to the exam center. They have to produce all these documents to the invigilator for verification. Any candidate found without the admit card will be allowed to write the exam and will be disqualified. Therefore, it is advised to all the candidates to make sure that they carry the admit card at the exam premises.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card along with other required items for the exam. Candidates not having a valid admit card at the exam premises will not be permitted to write the exam.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
In order to avoid last day issues, candidates should download their hall tickets well on time. They should not wait for the last date to download it as they may face various issues at the last moment and can also miss their chance to write the exam due to the unavailability of the admit card.
All the instructions and guidelines mentioned on the admit card should be followed by the candidates.
JEE Advanced Admit Card Important Dates
|JEE (Main) 2020 [Computer Based Test by NTA]||06-01-2020 to 11-01-2020 &|
03-04-2020 to 09-04-2020
|Declaration of JEE (Main) 2020 Results||By 31-01-2020 &|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020||First week may 2020|
|JEE (Advanced) 2020||SUN, 17-05-2020|
Paper 1 : 09:00 – 12:00 IST
Paper 2 : 14:30 – 17:30 IST
|Declaration of JEE (Advanced) 2020 Results||MON, 08-06-2020|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||FRI, 12-06-2020|
|Declaration of AAT results||TUE, 16-06-2020|
|Tentative Start of Seat Allocation Process||WED, 17-06-2020|
How to download JEE Advanced 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidate can get their admit downloaded and printed by following the given steps-
- Access the official website of JEE Advanced 2020 (https://jeeadv.ac.in).
- Click on JEE Advanced admit card link given on the homepage.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter the login details and click on submit button.
- Admit card will display.
- Check the entries mentioned on it.
- Download and print the admit card page.
- Keep the admit card in safe place till the commencement of exam.
In case of any issue in downloading or printing of the admit card, the candidates are suggested to immediately contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) of their respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Information on JEE Advanced Admit card
JEE Advanced hall ticket will bear following information of the candidates-
- Name of the candidate
- JEE advanced Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Parent/ guardian’s name
- Date of birth
- Disability status of the candidate
- Address for correspondence of candidate
- Signature of candidate and responsible official
- Date and time of exam
- Name and address of allotted examination center
- Important instructions and guidelines to candidates for exam day
Candidates should examine all the entries in the admit card before appearing or exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Items to be carried to JEE Advanced exam center
JEE Advanced candidates have to carry following items to be exam center on exam day-
- A printed copy of downloaded admit card
- A Photo ID proof in original as mentioned in the admit card.
- Pen and pencil
Candidates should not carry any other item (except the aforementioned items) to the exam hall.
Important Points Related to JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020
- JEE Advanced hall ticket be uploaded online on May for all the registered candidates.
- Only registered candidates can download their JEE Advanced Admit Card from the official website.
- Hall tickets will not be issued in physical form.
- It is compulsory to produce the printed copy of the admit card at the time of the exam. Candidates failing to produce the admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and will be disqualified.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given on the admit card during the exam.
- Any discrepancy in the entries of admit card should be brought to the notice of the Chairman, of the zonal coordinating IIT.
If you have any questions related to JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020, then comment below in the discussion section below and we will get back to you ASAP.