ITBP Medical officer admit card 2020: Those who have been waiting for the admit card for the recruitment of medical officer for such a long time may now have a sigh of relief because the recruitment department of ITBP going to issue the ITBP Medical officer admit card for the same in February 2020 (Expectedly)
- ITBP Medical officer Admit card 2019
- ITBP Medical officer 2020 Document required
- How to Download the ITBP Medical Officer Admit Card 2020?
- ITBPS Medical Officer Merit list
- Condition of service for ITBP medical officer
- ITBP medical officer|List of vacancy
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued the notification for 496 posts of a medical officer last year in April and after applying for the same thousands of candidates keep on waiting for the ITBP Medical officer admit card for the examination.
After waiting for almost a year their wait is going to be over now because they are going to release the admit card soon, so all the candidates who had applied for it successfully may download their respective admit card when it is available to you.
ITBP Medical officer Admit card 2019
The ITBP has invited the application from the eligible Indian Citizen (Male and Female) for the appointment of Group ‘A’ post of super-specialist medical officer (second in command), specialist medical officer (deputy commandant) and medical officer (assistant commandant) in Central Armed Police forces (ITBP, BSF, CRPF, SSB and Assam Rifles)
- Number of posts: 496
- Selection procedure: Interview and Medical Examination
- Admit card Availability: February 2020
ITBP Medical officer Selection Procedure
As mentioned in the notification the procedure of selection will go through two main stages
- First, all the candidates who had applied for the post will be called for the interview process…
- To check their suitability for appointment in CAPFs
- And this interview process will be consists of 200 marks …
- To test the general knowledge of the candidates and their ability in the field of academic study
- The main focus of this test is to assess the candidate’s intellectual curiosity, their balance of judgment and alertness of mind,
- To check the ability of social cohesion, the integrity of character, initiative and leadership qualities
Minimum marks to qualify the interview process
The minimum marks to qualify the interview process are 50% for the post of a super-specialist medical officer while…
For the post of specialist medical officer and medical officer, it will be of 40%.
And those who perform well and lucky on the given day will be called for…Medical examination.
And those who have been selected for the medical examination will have to go through the medical examination which will be done by the Board of CAPF medical officer very next day of the interview.
There are two conditions of the medical examination whether they will be declared FIT or UNFIT
Those who have declared UNFIT may be allowed to appear in front of the Review Medical Board on their appeal and…
If they are not satisfied with their medical examinations can apply for the re-medical with proof of medical certificate that there could be a possibility of error judgment and…
Check >>> New National Education Policy
The medical certificate should not be issued from the medical practitioner otherwise it will not be considered.
And for the same appeal, you have to submit a fee of Rs. 100/- in form of the Indian Postal Order and rejection Slip in original issued by the presiding officer.
And the fee must be issued in the name of DDO, Directorate General, ITBP Police, New Delhi
Must submit all these within a period of 15 days once you received the rejection slip.
You need to send the application for re-medical examination to the Inspector General (HQs), Directorate General, ITBP Police Force, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003
ITBP will not be responsible for any delay in the postal
ITBP Medical officer 2020 Document required
Those who have been called for the interview process must carry a few of the documents which we have mentioned below:
- Must bring the clear and legible print out of the ITBP Medical officer online application form in original
Must bring self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Qualification certificate or as required for the recruitment
- Matriculation /TC/Date of birth certificate
- Those belong to the reserved category must bring their caste certificate which should be issued from the competent authority
- Candidates seeking reservation under OBC (NCL) must submit a declaration
- Domicile certificate of their respective states
- PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving license /Voter ID card OR /passport
- Discharge certificate in case of ex-servicemen
- One passport size photograph (same as affixed in the application form)
- NCC certificate (if any)
Note: “If you have been selected for the medical examination or even qualified then it doesn’t mean that you have been selected for the post
On behalf of GOI, the board reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any candidates and at any stage.
How to Download the ITBP Medical Officer Admit Card 2020?
Those who are looking for their admit card here and there should know one thing that is most important …
- All the eligible candidates will get their admit card for the interview process electronically on their registered E-mail IDs
- The admit card will have all the necessary details
- You all must come duly prepared for the recruitment process for more than one stay…
- Under your own arrangements at the recruitment Centre
- ITBP reserve the right to issue the admit card in short interval of time so you all must be prepared for that
- Candidates called for interview from outstation subject to be paid travel allowance as permissible by the ministry of finance but it is admissible for journey up-to 250 km only
Particulars mentioned on ITBPS Medical officer Admit card 2020
When you received the admit card on your respective Email IDs it will carry few of the details which are likely to be as we mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the post applied for
- Date and time of reporting
- Name and address of the examination venue
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- And some other instruction related to the examination
ITBPS Medical Officer Merit list
Those candidates who successfully cleared their interview process then the Medical officer Selection Board will prepare a merit list on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the interview process
Those candidates who belong to the SC/ST and OBC reservation category the Board will issue their merit list separately
Condition of service for ITBP medical officer
All those who have been shortlisted for the post will be liable to serve anywhere in India and For a minimum period of 10 years. But if anyone of you wants to resign from the post before the expiry of ten year’s period then, You must be required to refund a sum equal to 3 months pay and allowances or the cost of training imparted on him/her in the force.
On selected for the post you must be on a probation period of 2 years.
Those who have been selected will have to undergo basic training and a few other courses as prescribed by the force from time to time after attaining the age of superannuation no candidates will grant extension in their service.
ITBP medical officer|List of vacancy
Super Specialist Medical Officer (second in command): 4 posts
Specialist medical officer (deputy commandant): 175 posts
Medical officer (assistant commandant): 317 posts
Frequently Asked Questions
ITBP Medical officer admit card will be sent to your registered Email IDs so you can download it from there
IT will be issue in the month of February 2020 (Tentatively)
It will be done very next day of Interview
100/- Rs through Indian postal order
Directorate General, ITBP Police Force, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003
If you have any question related to ITBP Medical officer admit card 2019-2020 then we will help you with it, tell us in the comment section below and our team will help you out.