ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card: Admit card is issued only to the candidates who have successfully submitted the online applications. ITBP Constable (Tradesman) admit card for PET/PST of ASI/Steno, ASI/PH, HC/Dresser Vet, HC/ESC, HC/MM, CT/MM, CT/PNR, CT/AT, HC/Tele & AC/TPT. Candidates who have applied for this exam were waiting for a long time to appear in the exam and finally the exam dates and admit card is out.
ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023
Hall tickets of all the candidates are uploaded on the official portal of ITBP on the scheduled dates. After that registered candidates have to download and take printouts of the hall ticket. They are required to produce the admit card for verification at the exam centre as and when required.
This article carries all the important information related to ITBP constable Recruitment admit card like important dates, downloading procedure, admit card particulars, etc. Therefore, all the readers are advised to go through the article once.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023- Details
|Name of the Exam
|ITBP Constable Tradesman Exam
|ITBP Constable Admit card/ Hall Ticket
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
|Ministry of Home Affairs
|Type of ITBP Constable post
|Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial)
|Anywhere in India
|Admit Card Status
ITBP Constable Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based exam)
- Type of questions- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of exam- Hindi, and English
- Duration of exam- 1 hour
- Total number of Questions-50
- Total marks- 50
|No. of Questions
|General Awareness/ General knowledge
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns
|Language Test (Hindi/ English)
ITBP Constable Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates for ITBP constable will be made on the basis of following tests and stages-
- Height Bar
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination
Information on ITBP Constable Tradesmen Admit Card
Admit Card issued to candidates will mainly carry the exam date, time and test centre. Along with this information, other information will also be printed on the admit card. Candidates can have a look at the information that is supposed to be mentioned in the admit card given as under-
- Name of the candidate as mentioned in the application form
- Registration no.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination centre allotted
- Exam time and shift
- Roll Number
- Photo and signature image of the candidates (as uploaded in the application)
- Important instructions to candidates regarding
How to download ITBP Constable Hall Ticket 2023?
Candidates looking for admit card can download their hall ticket by following the instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of ITBP i.e. http://itbpolice.nic.in or http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant admit card given under the Recruitment or News section in any of the portal.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter valid login credentials like application no./ registration no., password, etc. Hit “Submit” button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check the exam details.
- Download and take printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the date of exam.
ITBP Constable 2023 Examination Centres
The information about the allotted exam centres will be printed on the admit card. Exam venue will be allotted mainly on the basis of preferences submitted by the candidates at the time of application.
Candidates have to report at the allotted exam centre only on the day of the exam. Exam centre once allotted will be final and no request for the change of the same will be entertained under any circumstances.
Documents to be carried to the examination Centre
Candidates only have to carry following items to the exam centres on the day of exam-
- A printed copy of the downloaded ITBP Constable Tradesman 2018 Admit card
- A photo identity proof in original and a xerox copy of the same. Identity proof can be an Aadhar / E-Aadhar/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID/ Any other valid Id proof with photograph issued by state government or central government.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Documents mentioned in the hall ticket
Important Points Related to ITBP Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card
- Admit cards will be provided only to successfully registered applicants.
- No hard copy of admit card will be delivered to any candidate on their postal addresses.
- Admit card can be downloaded only through the official website.
- Candidates are required to have valid login credentials at the time of admit card download.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their hall ticket and supporting documents to the exam venue. Candidates not having valid admit card will not be given permission to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the important instructions printed on the admit card related to the exam.
- If candidate is not able to download the admit card, then they should contact the conducting authority immediately.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre well before the reporting time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Admit card should not be damaged and all the particulars should be clearly visible.
- Candidates should frequently visit official website of ITBP for all the latest updates on admit card.