ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card: Admit card is issued only to the candidates who have successfully submitted the online applications. ITBP Constable (Tradesman) admit card for 2017 written exam has been released now. The examination date for the ITBP tradesman 2017 has also been released now. Candidates who have applied for this exam were waiting from a long time to appear in the exam and finally the exam dates and admit card is out.
Latest update (23rd December 2020)- ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit card for ITBP CT/Tradesman-2017 written exam has been released now for exam scheduled on 10th of January 2021. Download admit card from the link shared below.
- 1 ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card
- 2 ITBP Constable Vacancy Details
- 3 ITBP Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2017
- 4 How to download ITBP Constable Hall Ticket 2017?
ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card
Hall tickets of all the candidates are uploaded on the official portal of ITBP on the scheduled dates. After that registered candidates have to download and take printout of the hall ticket. They are required to produce the admit card for verification at the exam center as and when required.
This article carry all the important information related to ITBP constable admit card like important dates, downloading procedure, admit card particulars, etc. Therefore, all the readers are advised to go through the article once.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2017- Details
|Name of the Exam||ITBP Constable Tradesman Exam 2017|
|Article Category||ITBP Constable Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Type of ITBP Constable post||Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Availability date of ITBP Constable admit card|| Available Now |
(23rd December 2020)
|Exam Date||10th January 2021|
|Official Website||http://itbpolice.nic.in |
|Official notification||Link Expired|
ITBP Constable Pay Scale- Rs.21700/- – 69100/- (as per 7th CPC) plus other allowances
CT-2017 Exam postponed notice: click here
ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||August 2017|
|Last date of registration||7th September 2017|
|Issue of admit card|| Available now |
23rd December 2020
|Date of conduct of exam|| |
10th January 2021
|Date of declaration of result||Notified soon|
ITBP Constable Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||33|
|Constable (Water Carrier)||95|
ITBP Constable Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based exam)
- Type of questions- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of exam- Hindi, and English
- Duration of exam- 1 hour
- Total number of Questions-50
- Total marks- 50
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Awareness/ General knowledge||15||15|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns||15||15|
|Language Test (Hindi/ English)||10||10|
ITBP Constable Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates for ITBP constable will be made on the basis of following tests and stages-
- Height Bar
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination
ITBP Constable Recruitment Admit Card 2017
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) force invited applications in 2017 for the recruitment of suitable candidates for 303 vacant posts of constable (tradesman). The last date of application was 7th September 2017. It has been a long time and ITBP has not conducted the written exam, PET and other exams of phase I yet. All the candidates are curious to know the date of exam and for issue of admit card.
But the wait is going to be over this year as admit card for PET, PST, written exam is expected to release soon. As soon as the admit card will be published officially we will update the same information along with the direct link on this page. Candidates can access hall ticket only through online mode.
Admit Card should be downloaded on time. It is compulsory for all the candidates going to appear in exam to carry their hall tickets with them at the exam center. No candidate will be permitted to take the exam without a valid admit card.
Information on ITBP Constable Tradesmen Admit Card
Admit Card issued to candidates will mainly carry the exam date, time and test center. Along with this information, other information will also be printed on the admit card. Candidates can have a look at the information that is supposed to be mentioned in the admit card given as under-
- Name of the candidate as mentioned in the application form
- Registration no.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination center allotted
- Exam time and shift
- Roll Number
- Photo and signature image of the candidates (as uploaded in the application)
- Important instructions to candidates regarding
How to download ITBP Constable Hall Ticket 2017?
Candidates looking for admit card can download their hall ticket by following the instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of ITBP i.e. http://itbpolice.nic.in or http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant admit card given under the Recruitment or News section in any of the portal.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter valid login credentials like application no./ registration no., password, etc. Hit “Submit” button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check the exam details.
- Download and take printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the date of exam.
ITBP Constable 2017 Examination Centres
The information about the allotted exam centers will be printed on the admit card. Exam venue will be allotted mainly on the basis of preferences submitted by the candidates at the time of application.
Candidates have to report at the allotted exam center only on the day of exam. Exam center once allotted will be final and no request for the change of the same will be entertained under any circumstances.
Documents to be carried to examination Centre
Candidates only have to carry following items to the exam centers on the day of exam-
- A printed copy of downloaded ITBP Constable Tradesman 2018 Admit card
- A photo identity proof in original and a xerox copy of the same. Identity proof can be a Aadhar / E-Aadhar/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID/ Any other valid Id proof with photograph issued by state government or central government.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Two blue or black ball pen for the written exam.
Important Points Related to ITBP Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card 2017
- Admit card will be provided only to the successfully registered applicants.
- No hard copy of admit card will be delivered to any candidate on their postal addresses.
- Admit card can be downloaded only through the official website.
- Candidates are required to have valid login credentials at the time of admit card download.
- It mandatory for all the candidates to carry their hall ticket and supporting documents to the exam venue. Candidates not having valid admit card will not be given permission to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the important instructions printed on the admit card related to the exam.
- If candidate is not able to download the admit card, then they should contact the conducting authority immediately.
- Candidates should reach the exam center well before the reporting time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Admit card should not be damaged and all the particulars should be clearly visible.
- Candidates should frequently visit official website of ITBP for all the latest updates on admit card.
ITBP Contact Details-
For queries and support related to ITBP Constable tradesman admit card and recruitment, candidates can contact at the given details-
Email ID- email@example.com
To get more information and updates regarding this ITBP Constable recruitment, candidates can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D simultaneously. They can also share their queries with us through the comment section below.