ISRO SDSC Admit Card 2023: Satish Dhawan Space Centre concluded the application process for recruiting Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant ‘A” and Technician ‘B’ posts. Candidates who managed to register are eligible to appear for the selection process. So, the authority is now going to conduct the written exam. Before that, the authority will issue the admit card to appear for the same exam.
However, apart from the application process, no new notice has been released, which indicates the SDSC admit card release date. But we expect that the authority might issue the ISRO SDSC Admit Card at least 10 days before the exam date whose details are also awaited.
ISRO SDSC Admit Card 2023
The officials will release the apps.shar.gov.in/sdscshar SDSC Admit Card in the SDSC official portal. The officials will provide only an online mode for admit card accessibility. Aspirants must bring the admit card to the exam centre, as entry will be allowed through the admit card. Registered candidates will also be waiting for the exam date notice. The authority will send the notification for the written test only to the registered email addresses of eligible candidates.
So, it is important to make sure that the email address is working properly. Candidates can also download the call letters by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. We advise candidates to regularly check their registered email addresses for any updates regarding this recruitment.
ISRO SDSC Hall Ticket 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials
|Indian Space Research Organisation
|Name of the Centre
|Satish Dhawan Space Centre
|Name of the Posts
|Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant ‘A” and Technician ‘B’
|To be announced
|Admit Card Availability Status
|Admit Card Availability Mode
How to download the ISRO SDSC Admit Card 2023?
All the candidates who got registered successfully will be eligible to download the admit card. The following are the steps to download the ISRO SDSC 2023 Admit Card:
- Firstly, you should go to the official web portal of Satish Dhawan Space Centre through the link address: https://www.shar.gov.in/sdscshar/
- The home page of the official portal will open on the device.
- You must find and click on the Careers option at the top of the screen.
- Now, a new page will open on the same screen. It will include links to various options.
- Afterwards, find and click on the admit card link available for the ISRO Recruitment (SDSC)
- Now, a new page will open, including a login section at the centre of the screen.
- Provide the registration number, Date of Birth and captcha code in the available space.
- Afterwards, tap on the login option and then admit card will finally get open on the screen.
- Check out all the printed particulars carefully and tap on the print option..
apps.shar.gov.in/sdscshar SHAR/RMT/02/2023 Exam Scheme
This paragraph aims to provide a detailed examination pattern of written examination for the post of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and others. Given below is the exam scheme:
- The officials are going to conduct the exam through Computer Based Test mode.
- There will be a total of 80 questions in the exam and each question will include 1 mark.
- The total duration of the examination is 90 Minutes.
- There will also be negative markings in the exam and for each incorrect answer, the authority will deduct 0.33 marks.
- Candidates belonging to the UR category will have to score at least 32 marks to qualify the exam.
- Aspirants belonging to the reserved categories will have to score at least 24 marks to qualify the exam.
- The question paper will be of a total of 80 marks.
ISRO SDSC Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website
|SDSC SHAR Website Link
|Get the Admit Card Link
|To be updated
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority release the ISRO SDSC SHAR/RMT/02/2023 Hall Ticket?
The authority has not provided the admit card release date on the official website.
What details will be printed on the admit card?
The admit card will hold the particulars such as the name of the authority, advertisement number, candidate’s name, roll number, applied post, exam date, the timing of the exam, reporting time, important instructions for the exam, etc.
When will the authority conduct the written examination?
The officials are first going to conduct the written exam. However, the date of the written exam is still not available. Our team will update the date on this page once the officials will issue it.
What documents are required to be carried to the exam hall?
Examinees will have to carry the admit card, a passport-sized photograph and any of the identity cards mentioned here i.e., Aadhar Card, voter id card, passport, PAN Card, driving license, etc.