Indian Space Research Organization is ready to conduct the written exam to select candidates for Assistant, UDC and others. All successfully registered candidates will be eligible to participate in the exam. Aspirants must first download the ISRO Admit Card to appear for the exam.
The officials have released the admit card on 2nd December 2023, whose download is shared below on this page.
Update: The Authority has sent the admit card link to registerd applicants via mail, so applicants must check their email ID provided during the form submission.
ISRO Admit Card 2023
The ISRO Admit Card 2023 is released separately for each candidate. One must ensure the admit card holds the correct details before downloading it. In case of any misprint, contact the concerned authority.
The officials have already released the exam date online. As per the official schedule, the officials will conduct the exam on 10 December 2023. Check Out information like the www.isro.gov.in admit card downloading process, exam scheme and others here.
www.isro.gov.in Admit Card 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Officials
|Indian Space Research Organization
|Name of the Advertised Positions
|Assistant, UDC and others
|Date of the Examination
|10 December 2023
|Admit Card Availability Status
|Admit Card Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
How to download the ISRO Admit Card 2023?
Readers who are unaware of the procedure that can be used to access the admit card can take the help of this section. Here are the steps through which you can download the ISRO Admit Card 2023:
- Commence the process by going to the authorized web portal of the ISRO i.e., https://www.isro.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the home page and click on the Careers option.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will form on the respective screen.
- Afterwards, you can see the Recruitment Notice section on the right side of the screen.
- Locate and click on the link provided for the Assistant, UDC, and others’ Admit Card link.
- Now, the device will open a new page holding a section asking for some details
- Provide the asked details with correct information and tap on the submit button.
- Finally, the admit card will form on the screen. Check the details carefully and download the same.
- Tap on the print button and carry the same to the exam hall.
ISRO Asst, UDC and Others Exam Scheme
Below is the detailed exam scheme for the advertised position:
- The written examination will be conducted in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- A total of 120 minutes will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Applicants in the UR category must score at least 50% (in Part A, B, C & D) to qualify the exam.
- Applicants in the reserved category must score at least 40% (in Part A, B, C & D) to qualify the exam.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- The authority will allot 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will be negative markings in the exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The whole question paper will be divided into four sections i.e., General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability and General Knowledge.
ISRO Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website
|ISRO Website Link
|Admit Card Link
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the ISRO Admit Card 2023?
The officials have not mentioned the exact date of releasing the admit card but likey to be out a week before the exam date.
What particulars are available on the ISRO Asst, UDC and other Admit Cards?
The admit card holds particulars like the name of the officials, name of the candidate, roll number, date and day of the exam, exam timing, reporting time, venue of the exam, exam-related instructions and others.
What documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Applicants will have to carry the admit card, a passport-sized photograph and a photo identification card i.e., an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, etc.