Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2021 for All Mumbai center is now available to download. The tradesman exam for Mumbai center will be held on 11th April 2021. Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (
Update: Tradesman 2021 admit card for Mumbai centers is now available scroll down for direct link
Indian Navy invited applications for the recruitment of 1159 posts of tradesman mates. A number of candidates applied for the post. These applicants have to appear for the online selection test. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to appear for the selection test.
- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Admit Card
Candidates should download and print the admit card before the last date. As during the last days, they may face number of issues such as overload on site, slow processing, and various technical & non-technical issues. Therefore, they are advised not to wait for last date and to get it printed on time.
Check Examination Centre Code Address Here
Candidates can find all the details related to Indian Navy Tradesman Admit card 2021 in this article.
|Name of the Examination||Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2021|
|Article category||Admit card/ hall ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Type of examination||Recruitment exam|
|Advertisement No.||INCET-TMM -01/2020|
|Job location||All across India|
|Post type||Group C|
|No. of Vacancies||1159|
|Date of examination||20th & 21st March 2021|
|Exam Date for Mumbai Center||11th April 2021|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Admit card||Available now|
|Last date for online application||07th March 2021|
|Date of availability of admit card||13th March 2021|
|Examination date||20th & 21st March 2021|
|Exam Date for Mumbai Center||11th April 2021|
|Admit card for Mumbai Center||5th April 2021|
How to download INCET-TMM 2021 Admit card
Admit card is currently available on official link provided by the conducting authority. Candidates who haven’t downloaded their admit card yet should download it on time. They should not wait for last date as they may face various issues at the last moment. So they just need to hurry up and get downloaded the admit card on time.
They can follow the given steps to download the hall ticket-
- Visit the admit card download link shared below.
- Enter the registration Id and password or date of birth on the login page. Enter the captcha code and click on “Login” button.
- Click on admit card option.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned on admit card.
- Read and verify all the details properly.
- Download and take multiple printouts of the admit card can keep it safe till the day of exam.
Particulars mentioned on INCET 2021 Admit Card
INCET 2021 admit card may include following details about the exam and examinee-
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no
- Roll number
- Admit card no
- Name and code of the post
- Date of Birth
- Category under which candidate have applied
- Date and day of exam
- Time & duration of exam
- Examination center and center code with complete address
- Signature of concerned officer
- Photograph and signature of candidate
- Important instructions related to exam
Candidates should check all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing for the exam. Candidates should ensure that the name appearing in the admit card (provided at the time of online address) is matching with the name in the photo ID proof.
Documents to be carried to the exam venue/center
All the candidates who are going to appear for INCET 2021 exam should carry all the necessary documents with them as these documents are required to be produced for verification at the exam center. They have to carry following documents with them-
- A printed copy of valid INCET 2021 admit card.
- Any of the following Photo Id proof in original- PAN Card/ Aadhar card with a photograph / Passport/ Voter’s Card/ Driving Licence/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- They should note that Ration card and Learners Driving License will not be considered valid id proof.
Apart from aforesaid documents no other document, piece of paper is allowed to be carried to the exam hall.
- INCET 2021 admit card can be downloaded before the closure date i.e. 20th March 2021.
- No printed copy of the admit card will be send to any candidate by post.
- Candidates must download their admit card before the closure date.
- Admit card can be downloaded by providing registration number and password/DOB.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to produce valid admit card and photo ID card at the exam center to invigilators for verification.
- Candidate should reach the exam venue before the reporting time mentioned on the admit.
- They should strictly follow all the instructions given on the admit card.
- Indian Navy Tradesman mate result will be available soon.
In case of any query or assistance related to Indian Navy admit card candidates can contact at 1800-419-2929 and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.