Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2019 SSR, AA Exam Date Hall Ticket: Admit Card for Indian Navy Sailor AA/SSR online exam has been published on 9th September 2019. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from 16th September to 21st September 2019. All the candidates who have registered successfully can download the admit card from the official website. No hard copy of admit card is available. The official website is the only medium to access the admit card.
For more information on Sailor admit card, readers and all the candidates can read the given article. Here we have compiled all the necessary details related to hall ticket which include admit card downloading process, admit card content, exam centers, and other related details.
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Posts||Sailor (AA) and Sailor (SSR)|
|Total vacancies||Sailor (AA)- 500 Sailor (SSR)- 2200|
|Admit card availability||Available Now|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Online registration starts||28th June 2019|
|Last date of online registration||10th July 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Available Now (9th to 18th September 2019)|
|Date of exam||16th to 21st September 2019|
|Declaration of result||After 30 days of date of exam|
Admit Card has been issued only to registered candidates who have successfully submitted the examination fee along with the application fee. Candidates can only download it from the official website. We have shared the link for admit card download below. Candidates can also download their call letter cum hall ticket by visiting same.
They must have their login id and password in order to access the admit card. On the day of exam, each examinee is required to carry their hall ticket to the exam center. Failing to do so will lead to cancellation of candidature. They will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidates who are wondering how to download the admit card can take help from the process shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step II- Click on “log in” option given on the homepage of the website.
- Step III- Login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter the email address, password and security code in the respective field. Click on login button.
- Step V- Click on admit card link.
- Step VI- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Step VII- Check and verify all the particulars.
- Step VIII- download and take printout of the hall ticket and retain it till the day of exam.
Latest Update 12th Sep 2019: Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2019 has been released. Follow below link to get it.
Click here to download the Admit Card (Available Now)
Information Mentioned on the Hall Ticket
Sailor AA/SSR admit card indicate date, time, venue and other important information about the exam. Check all the details that are reflected in every hall ticket shared below-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Registration No.
- Date of birth of candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Address of the candidate
- Date of exam
- Exam timing
- Allotted examination center with complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
Candidates should verify the content on admit card before appearing for exam. any alteration or discrepancy in the same should be brought to the notice of concerned authority.
Items to be carried to the Examination Venue
On the day of exam, candidates are required to have all the important documents with them on the basis of which they will get entry to the exam center. Check the names of these documents shared below-
- A printed copy of downloaded admit card.
- A passport-sized photograph
- A valid photo identity card viz. voter id, passport, aadhaar, E-aadhaar, PAN card, driving license, etc.
Candidates must make sure that the name appearing in admit card is matching with the name in the photo id proof.
Candidates will be intimated about the allotted exam center through the admit card. The name and address of the exam center allotted to the candidate will be mentioned on their hall ticket.
Exam center will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of location choices filled by them at the time of online application. However, they can be allotted any other location due to administrative reasons
Exam venue once allotted cannot be changed. Therefore, any correspondence regarding the same will not be entertained.
- Mode of exam- Online Examination
- Types of questions- Objective type (multiple-choice)
- Total Questions- 100
- Maximum marks- 100
- Duration of exam- 60 minutes
- Medium of exam- Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Marking scheme- 1 mark for each correct choice
- Negative marking- 0.25 marks for every wrong choice
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
- Admit card is available on official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidates can download and print it by using valid login details.
- Admit card should be downloaded on time.
- Date of exam and exam center allotted the candidates will not be changed under any circumstances.
- All the candidates must have their admit cards at the exam center on the day of exam. Without one no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions and guidelines mentioned on the admit card. Failing to which lead to cancellation of candidature.
- To get all the updates related to Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card candidates should regularly visit the official website.