Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2019 hall ticket has been published on 12th September 2019. Candidates who have applied for it can download the admit card from the official website from scheduled dates onwards. Admit card will be made available at candidate’s login which can be downloaded and printed by using valid login details.
Indian Navy invited application for enrolment as sailor (MR) for April 2020 batch. Through this, 400 candidates will be enrolled for Matric Recruit (MR) in Indian Navy. The application process was completed in August and now all the candidates are looking forward to take the selection test which is scheduled to be conducted from 16th to 21st September 2019.
Here in this article readers will get all the details related to Indian Navy MR Admit card.
|Examination||Indian Navy Sailor MR exam|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Posts||Sailor MR (Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists)|
|Admit card availability||12th September 2019 onwards|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
Official notification– Download Here
|Online registration starts||26th July 2019|
|Last date of online registration||1st August 2019|
|Availability of admit card||12th to 21st September 2019)|
|Date of examination||16th to 21st September 2019|
|Declaration of result||October 2019 (tentative)|
Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website as it is the only mode to access the same. They have to follow the given instructions to download the admit card-
- Step 1- Candidates have to start by visiting the official portal of the Indian Navy. The link is here- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the portal, they are required to click on “Log in” option given at top right of the page.
- Step 3- They can see the login page.
- Step 4- They have to enter their email address, password and security text in the fields provided and have to click on “log in” button.
- Step V- Candidate’s account will appear; they need to click on admit card option.
- Step VI- Admit card will finally appear on screen.
- Step VII- They have to verify the content mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they are required to download the admit card. They should keep it safe for correspondences in future.
Click here to download the Admit Card (Available Now)
Information mentioned on the Admit Card
Admit card basically indicates exam date, timing and examination venue. Check all the details that Sailor MR admit card will hold shared as under-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Address of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date and day of examination
- Examination timing
- Name of the examination center with complete address
- Instructions to candidates
Before appearing for exam, candidates must verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
Documents to be carried to the Exam Center
Candidates must carry all the requisite documents to the allotted examination center on exam day. Check the list of all the important documents that each and every candidate is required to have at the examination premises-
- Hard copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- A passport-sized photograph preferably same as uploaded in the application form.
- A valid photo identity proof which may include- Candidate’s college Id, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Employee ID, Bank Passbook with the latest photograph, ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer, or any Government issued Id Proof
Candidates are advised not to any restricted item to the exam hall. For more information on this, they should read all the instructions given on the admit card.
Sailor MR selection test will be conducted at the exam center allocated by the conducting authority to each candidate. The information about the allotted exam venue will be communicated to candidates through their admit card.
Allocation of exam center to examinees will be based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of online application. However, recruiting authority can allot exam center other than the preferred one to candidates due to administrative reasons.
Candidates should note that examination venue once allotted cannot be changed. No such request will be considered by the concerned authority.
- Mode of exam- Online Examination (Computer-based)
- Types of questions- Objective type (multiple-choice)
- Total Questions- 50
- Medium of exam- Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Maximum marks- 50
- Duration of exam- 30 minutes
- Marking scheme- 1 mark for each correct choice
- Negative marking- 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Science & Mathematics||25||25|
Question paper will be of class 10th standard.
- Admit card will be out on 12th September 2019.
- Candidates can access it only through the online mode.
- No hard copy of admit is going to be dispatched to any candidate.
- Candidates have to download it from the official website by using login credentials.
- They must download the admit card on time to avoid last-minute hazel.
- Admit card will indicate exam date, time and venue of the exam center.
- All the candidates have to produce the admit card for verification at the exam center. Candidates failing to produce a valid admit card will not be permitted to write the exam.
- They must follow the important instructions given on the hall ticket regarding the exam.
- They must ensure that the admit card is not damaged and all the information is clearly visible.