Indian Navy Agniveer MR Admit Card 2022 hall ticket is now available to download. The details about the exam date and venue will be mentioned on your respective admit card. Candidates who submitted their Indian Navy MR 2022 Application will be able to download the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Admit card from the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in Admit Card will be made available at the candidate’s login which can be downloaded and printed by using valid login details.
A huge amount of candidates have enrolled for Matric Recruit (MR) in the Indian Navy and now they all are looking forward to taking the selection test.
You all need to know that, only registered applicants are to be invited for written and PFT examinations and shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination (10th class). For candidates who appear for the written examination, their PFT will be done on the same day.
Get Here: Indian Navy MR Agniveer Hall Ticket 2022
|Examination||Indian Navy Sailor MR exam|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Admit card Availability||Available|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Online registration starts||25 July 2022|
|Last date of online registration||1 August 2022|
|Availability of admit card||Available|
|Date of Examination||Mentioned on the call letter|
|Declaration of result||TBA|
Information Mentioned on the Admit Card
Admit card basically indicates the exam date, timing, and examination venue. Check all the details that Sailor MR admit card will hold shared as under-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Address of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date and day of examination
- Examination timing
- Name of the examination centre with complete address
- Instructions to candidates
Before appearing for the exam, candidates must verify all the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
Documents to be carried to the Exam Center
Candidates must carry all the requisite documents to the allotted examination centre on exam day. Check the list of all the important documents that each and every candidate is required to have at the examination premises-
- A hard copy of the downloaded Admit Card.
- A passport-sized photograph preferably the same as uploaded in the application form.
- A valid photo identity proof which may include- Candidate’s college Id, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Employee ID, Bank Passbook with the latest photograph, ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer, or any Government issued Id Proof
Candidates are advised not to any restricted items to the exam hall. For more information on this, they should read all the instructions given on the admit card.
Sailor MR selection test will be conducted at the exam centre allocated by the conducting authority to each candidate. The information about the allotted exam venue will be communicated to candidates through their admit cards.
Allocation of exam centres to examinees will be based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of online application. However, recruiting authorities can allot exam centres other than the preferred ones due to administrative reasons.
Candidates should note that the examination venue once allotted cannot be changed. No such request will be considered by the concerned authority.
- Mode of exam- Online Examination (Computer-based)
- Types of questions- Objective type (multiple-choice)
- Total Questions- 50
- Medium of exam- Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Maximum marks- 50
- Duration of exam- 30 minutes
- Marking scheme- 1 mark for each correct choice
- Negative marking- 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Science & Mathematics||25||25|
The question paper will be of class 10th standard.
- Indian Navy MR Admit Card will be available soon.
- Candidates can access it only through online mode.
- No hard copy of admit card is going to be dispatched to any candidate.
- Candidates have to download it from the official website by using login credentials.
- They must download the admit card on time to avoid last-minute hazel.
- Admit cards will indicate the exam date, time and venue of the exam centre.
- All the candidates have to produce the admit card for verification at the exam centre. Candidates failing to produce a valid admit card will not be permitted to write the exam.
- They must follow the important instructions given on the hall ticket regarding the exam.
- They must ensure that the Indian Navy admit card is not damaged and all the information is clearly visible.
Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website as it is the only mode to access the same. They have to follow the given instructions to download the admit card-
- Step 1- Candidates have to start by visiting the official portal of the Indian Navy. The link is here- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the portal, they are required to click on the “Log in” option given at the top right of the page.
- Step 3- They can see the login page.
- Step 4- They have to enter their email address, password and security text in the fields provided and have to click on the “log in” button.
- Step V- The candidate’s account will appear; they need to click on admit card option.
- Step VI- Admit card will finally appear on the screen.
- Step VII- They have to verify the content mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they are required to download the admit card. They should keep it safe for correspondence in future.
It will be available at the official portal and applicants may download it from their respective logging by submitting the credentials required.
Yes, while appearing for the examination all applicants have to bring an RTPCR negative report which should be generated a maximum of 72 hours prior to examination.