Indian Coast Guard is now ready to move the recruitment process further after completing the application process. As per the selection process, the officials will now have to conduct the stage 1 exam and release the admit card before it for the same exam. Every registered candidate must download and carry the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card to appear for the exam.
The officials released the exam city slip on 22 November 2023 whose link is given below on this page.
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2023
ICG is responsible for providing the admit card publishing date for every stage. Please note that the authority will not send any kind of email or SMS regarding admit card availability to any aspirant.
Failure to download the ICG 2023 admit card and non-reporting will directly lead to cancellation of candidature. The exam will be conducted in December 2023 only. Get more updates like exam schemes and others under this article.
joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in Admit Card 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Position||Yantrik and Navik|
|Date of the Examination||Check Admit Card|
|Admit Card Availability Status|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal||https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/|
How to download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2023?
The admit card downloading process can become easier by learning and following the simple steps mentioned under this block. These steps will open the ICG Yantrik and Navik Admit Card within a few minutes:
- First, you will have to land on the website on which the recruitment drive is being conducted i.e., Indian Coast Guard (https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/)
- Once, you visit the home page of the ICG portal, locate and click on the option named “Join ICG as Enrolled Personnel (CGEPT)”
- After tapping on the option, a new page will form on the respective screen.
- You are required to click on the option “Enrolled Personnel (CGEPT‑01/2024)” available there and the device will again open a new page.
- There you must provide your login credentials correctly i.e., Email ID and Password.
- After that, tap on the login button and then tap on the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card link.
- Within a second or a few, the admit card form includes all crucial information.
- Download and then print it out for examination purposes.
In the following block, we have provided the detailed exam scheme of the 1st stage of the recruitment drive. Check it out to get help in the exam preparation:
- The question paper will include objective-type questions with four options.
- The exam paper will be a total of 260 marks.
- There is a total of 260 questions in the paper and each one carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The passing marks are 30 for the UR/ EWS/ OBC category and 27 for the SC/ ST category (Section 1) whereas for (sections 2, 3, 4, and 5) it is 20 for UR/ EWS/ OBC and 17 for SC/ ST category
|Sections||Subject-Wise Question Allotment||Allotted Time||Syllabus|
|Section I||Maths: 20, Science: 10, English: 15, Reasoning: 10 and GK: 5||45 Minutes||Class 10th Syllabus|
|Section II||Maths: 25 and Physics: 25||30 Minutes||Class 12th Maths and Physics Syllabus|
|Section III||Electrical Engineering: 50||30 Minutes||Diploma Level Electrical Engg Syllabus|
|Section IV||Electronics Engineering: 50||30 Minutes||Diploma Level|
Electronics Engg Syllabus
|Section V||Mechanical Engineering: 50||30 Minutes||Diploma Level|
Mechanical Engg Syllabus
Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||Indian Coast Guard Website Link|
|Get the ICG Exam City Slip||Released|
|Get more updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials issue the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card?
According to the official advertisement, they have stated that the admit card will be provided in December 2023.
What details are provided in the ICG Yantrik and Navik Admit Card?
The admit card provides details like the name of the officials, name of the applied post, candidate’s name, roll numbers, Date of Birth, date and day of the exam, allotted exam centre, reporting time and other details.