Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card 2023: Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Preliminary Selection Examination 02/2024 batch is to be conducted on a notified date. To appear in it the authority released the Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card 2023 on the official website. Those who have submitted their Indian Army AC application must download their admit card and take out its printout once available. Along with the admit card, candidates have to download the Covid Guidelines.
Applicants must adhere to the instructions provided to them before and during the exam. The exam for the selection of 46 Assistant Commandants (various branches) is scheduled to be conducted at four different centres. Candidates can check the exam date, time, venue and other details mentioned on the admit card issued to them.
Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Concerned Authority||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|Post Type||Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer|
|Date of Preliminary Selection Exam (PSE)||mentioned on the admit card|
|Admit card availability status||Available Soon for Stage I|
ICG Assistant Commandant Admit Card Date
|Commencement of application process||1 September 2023|
|Closing of the application process||15 September 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||December 2023|
|Date of PSE||Mentioned on the admit card|
How to print the Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can download the ICG Assistant Commandant Admit Card online. They need to follow the guidelines mentioned below-
- Search for the Indian Coast Guard official website on your browser.
- Click on the AC admit card print link given under the official website link.
- On clicking the link, you will be redirected to the admit card downloading link.
- Now, fetch all the information to get the admit card printed. These details include registration no. or email ID, Date of birth and captcha code.
- After fetching the details click on “Get Details” link.
- The admit card for the selection exam will open.
- Go through the information mentioned on it.
- Download and click on Print button.
- Keep the printed admit card safe till the date of the exam.
ICG Assistant Commandant Admit Card Particulars
- Application No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Address of correspondence of the candidate
- Permanent Address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Venue of examination
- Date, time and day of the examination
- Name of the post applied for
- Qualification details of the candidates
- Important Instructions
Documents required at the exam centre
Candidates have to carry the following documents (original) for verification at the examination venue-
- Two printed copies of admit card were downloaded online with a passport-sized photograph (recent and coloured) affixed to it.
- Class 10th pass certificate and marksheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and marksheet
- Graduation degree certificate with marksheet of all the semesters/ years.
- ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, voter ID, passport, Driving license, college
ID or any other photo ID issued by the competent authority.
- Character certificate (should not be older than 6 months)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- 12 recent coloured passport-sized photographs having blue backgrounds.
Indian Army Asst. Commandant Test Centres
The Preliminary Selection Examinations is going to be conducted at the following centers-
- Indian Coast Guard District Headquarters, Goa
- Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Chennai
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Kolkata
- Coast Guard Selection Board, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
The details of the examination allotted to the candidates will be mentioned on the admit card issued to them. Candidates must reach the test centre at least 30 minutes prior to the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card has been released now.
- Admit card link is available on the official website and a link is also available here.
- Hall Tickets can be printed using the registration no. and date of birth.
- Without a hall ticket candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- The date, time and exam centre are mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates have to report to the exam centre with all the original documents. Only after the verification of the documents, they will be permitted to take the exam.