Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023: The common entrance examination for the advertised nursing assistant posts under Agniveer Scheme will be held on 25 April 2023. As per the recently released notification by the authority, the e-Admit Card for this exam is released on 11 April 2023. To download the Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023, the registered applicants must log in to the authority portal.
Furthermore, after the applicants obtain the Indian Army Nursing Assistant e-Admit Card 2023, they must obtain a coloured hard copy of it to present on the exam day. For further details for this Call Letter for the Nursing Assistant post exam at Indian Army Agniveer, go through the entire article.
Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023
The Hall Ticket for the CEE will be issued to all the applicants whose Army Nursing Assistant Online Applications 2023 were found correct by the authority. Moreover, the particulars on this e-Admit Card will provide all the details associated with the online exam to the applicants. The applicants also need to go through the set of instructions that are printed on the Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023 prior to exam participation.
Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Article’s Subject||Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023|
|Concerned Nursing Assistant Posts||Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary|
|Dates of the Application Process||16 February 2023 to 15 March 2023|
|Availability Date of the Admit Card||11 April 2023 (Evening Onwards)|
|Mode of Availability of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Common Entrance Exam||25 April 2023|
|Mode of the CEE||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Indian Army Recruitment Portal’s URL||https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/|
joinindianarmy.nic.in Nursing Assistant e-Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Details
The details that are mentioned on the joinindianarmy.nic.in Nursing Assistant e-Admit Card 2023 are compiled by us in the following list. Any errors in these details available on the Hall Ticket must be reported immediately to the authority by the applicants.
- Personal details of the Applicants:-
- Date of Birth
- Exam-Related Details:-
- Roll Number
- Date of the Exam
- Exam Timing
- Exam Centre’s Name and Location
- Time of reaching the Exam Centre
- Exam Day Guidelines
- Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2023
- Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2023
- Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023
Download the Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023 Online
With the help of the following steps, the applicants can access the Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023 online. The login details of the applicants must be kept ready by them before initiating this process.
- To begin, by entering the URL https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ on their respective browsers, the applicants must head to the Indian Army’s recruitment portal.
- On this portal, the applicants must scroll down their screens and reach the “Agniveer” section.
- Here, the applicants need to tap the option that reads JCO/ OR/ Agniveer Apply/ Login.
- Now, the login page will pop up on the screens of the applicants.
- The applicants are required to fill in the three spaces on this login page with the asked details accurately.
- Once these details are submitted, the applicants will arrive at the application dashboard of the website.
- By selecting the relevant option, the applicants must obtain the Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2023.
- After this, the applicants must also proceed to acquire good-quality printouts of the e-Admit Card for the day of CEE.
Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Exam Details
The Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Common Entrance Exam 2023 will be a Computer-Based Test that will be organized in two shifts on the prescribed date. The authority will conduct this exam in one of those exam centres that applicants chose during the application process. In this examination, 1 hour of time will be provided for the applicants to answer 50 questions. Furthermore, 25% of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer by the applicants.
|Exam Date||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|25 April 2023||Shift 1- 7 AM||Shift 1- 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM|
|25 April 2023||Shift 2- 10 AM||Shift 2- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
Nursing Assistant Army Computer-Based CEE Guidelines 2023
For the Indian Army Nursing Assistant CEE 2023, the following guidelines must be strictly followed by all applicants.
- The only two documents that the applicants will bring to their allotted exam centres are- a coloured printout of the Admit Card and their Aadhaar Card.
- The applicants must set their schedule in such a way that they reach their respective exam centres 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- The applicants must not carry any electronic gadgets inside the examination centre.
|Download Here||Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant e-Admit Card 2023|
|Check Online||Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant CEE Schedule 2023|
|For Related Updates Check Out||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the applicants must only present their Aadhaar Card as id proof on the day of the exam.
The authority will not consider any request sent to them by the applicants.
To send their admit card-related queries to the authorities, the applicants must contact their respective AROs.