Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card: The Indian Army started recruitment under the Agnipath scheme recently as they invited applications in Feb 2023. The candidates who applied for the different posts in the Indian Army may now download the admit cards for the written exam. Admit Card has been released on 5th April for Agniveer GD and its links will remain active till 8th April. Whereas admit cards for other posts will be available from 11th April onwards. In case applicants didn’t receive the admit card 5 days before the examination then they must contact the authority.
The recruitment process from this has been changed and now the written test will be conducted first. And to paper in this, the authority will issue hall tickets online which they can download from this respective email and candidate login.
Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card 2023
The applicants for the Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment in the Indian Army will have to soon appear for the written test. The process of recruitment is the same for all regions. However, the dates differ. The candidates will have to check the respective admit cards for their exam date. Additionally, the date for the PST will be mentioned in the call letters of the candidate. The time, venue, and more details pertaining to the recruitment will be available in the Indian Army Agniveer Hall Ticket.
The authorities shall provide the admit cards online only. There is no provision under which a candidate can receive a printed copy of the document in an offline post. Thus, they need to download and print them online using the portal or through the mail. Further, the admit cards need to be carried to the exam hall on the day of the examination for verification purposes.
Download >> Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card
Download Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card Online
Firstly, they can access the registered emails in order to directly get the document. Secondly, they can log in and download the call letter. In order to do so, observe the following steps:
- Visit the official portal of Join Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the home page, tap on the option of Candidate Login.
- The sign-in form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials as obtained after registration on the portal.
- In the User Dashboard, check for the link to download the Indian Army Agniveer Admit Card.
- The document will open up. All the details such as exam date, time, venue, and more will be mentioned on it.
- Tap on Download to save the virtual copy.
- Since the authorities shall only accept the printed copy of the hall ticket on the examination day, the candidates are advised to Print it.
For more information regarding the Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally tap the hyperlink