Indian Airforce Rally Admit card 2020: After accepting online application for Group ‘X’ Technical trades from Bihar, Haryana, & Rajasthan aspirants IAF has issued the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the recruitment rally and the provisional admit card to appear for the rally was sent via E-mail to shortlisted applicants. The recruitment rally for all three states viz. Bihar, Haryana, & Rajasthan will commence from 9th October 2020 onwards. Other details related to recruitment rally will be mentioned in the IAF rally admit card. For more information related to recruitment rally and process to download the IAF rally admit card is given below.
Update: IAF has issued the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the recruitment rally and along with this they sent provisional admit card to their registered email ID.
Caution Notice: All aspirants must note that the selection for the said post will be done purely on candidate’s merit and at any stage, no money is required to pay by the candidates for selection in IAF. So do not fall prey to anyone who approaches you for selection.
Indian Airforce rally admit card 2020: Important dates
|Recruitment authority||Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB)|
|Post||Group ‘X’ Technical Trades & Educational Instructor|
|State||Rajasthan, Bihar, & Haryana|
|Registration process||27th to 28th September 2020|
|Admit card availability||Available now|
|Rally date for Rajasthan||9th to 19th October 2020|
|Rally date for Haryana & Bihar||9th to 20th October 2020|
IAF Recruitment rally Group X schedule
|PFT, Written Test, Adaptability test-1 & 2||9th to 13th October 2020|
|Reserve Day||14th October 2020|
|PFT, Written Test, Adaptability test-1 & 2||15th to 19th October 2020|
|Reserve day||20th October 2020|
Note: As per registration approx. 175 candidates will be called for test each day.
IAF recruitment rally 2020: Candidates list
IAF has issued the list of candidates who are shortlisted for their upcoming recruitment rally in Bihar, Rajasthan, & Haryana. In this list applicants name and registration number, domicile state, rally date group applied for, and DOB is mentioned.
|Title||State||Number of candidates shortlisted|
|Applicants shortlisted for||Haryana||1570|
|Applicants shortlisted for||Bihar||2208|
|Applicants shortlisted for||Rajasthan||1988|
IAF recruitment rally venue Details
Bihar: 10 Airmen selection centre, Air force station Bihta, Patna (Bihar)
Haryana: 1 Airmen Selection centre, Ambala Cantonment (Haryana)
Rajasthan: 5 Airmen selection centre & kendriya Vidyalaya-2 Air force, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Selection Procedure for IAF recruitment rally 2020
Before submitting the application form we hope that you must go through the selection procedure, if not then don’t worry we will let you know about the same in this section.
Verification of documents
Before appearing for the physical fitness test all applicants who appear for the recruitment rally their educational qualification documents will be scrutinized, to check whether you are fulfilling or not the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification.
List of documents which will be checked during verification is given below:
- 10th & 12th original marksheet & certificate
three year diploma certificate and semester marksheet
- NCC ‘A’, ‘B’, or, ‘C’ certificate
- Discharge certificate (for Army/Navy/Gov. Organisation)
- Consent form signed by parents (for those who are under 18 year of age)
- Colour passport size photographs
Note: After document verification the original certificate will we returned to candidates.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Except Educational instructor
After successfully clearing the documents verification process applicants have to go through the PFT test in which following activity will be conducted
- 1.6 KM running which should be completed within 6 minutes & 30 Seconds
- Those who will qualify running have to complete 10 push-up, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the time allotted by the officials.
Note: To participate in PFT all applicants must bring their shorts or track pant and sports shoes.
In written examination, only those candidates will participate who had qualified their PFT test successfully. Written tests could be conducted by the official whether the same day or falling day.
- Exam type: Written test will be of objective type and will be bilingual (English/Hindi)
- Applicants have to mark their answer in OMR sheet
- Duration: Test duration will be of 60 minutes and,
- Based on: Question of the test will be based on Physics, Maths, & English (according to 10+2 syllabus)
- Marking scheme: for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and for each wrong attempt 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- The other process of the written examination will be instructed by the official before conducting the examination.
Adaptability test (1)
After qualifying written exam applicants have to appear for their 1st adaptability test and it will be carried whether the same day or next day as per the situation.
In this test applicant’s suitability will be assessed for employment which involves deployment in geography terrains, operational conditions, and weather.
Adaptability test (2)
After qualifying adaptability test 1 applicants have to go through adaptability part 2 which was as per policy in vogue. In this, candidates will be tested whether they can cope up with the environment of Indian army and can adjust military way of life.
Consent form format
Documents required for Indian Airforce rally 2020
While appearing for the IAF recruitment rally applicants have to bring a list of documents and items whose list is furnished below:
- Provisional admit card copy
- Pencil, eraser, glue, Stapler, Sharpener, black/blue ball pen
- 7 recently clicked passport size photograph (un-attested)
- Original documents whose list is mentioned above along with it four self-attested copies of all documents.
- Original domicile and four self-attest copies of it
- Original and 4 self-attested copies of discharge certificate
- Consent form for such candidates who are under 18 year of age (consent format is given below)
Note: Mobile phone/ Smartwatch/ Electronic gadgets are not allowed in testing area
Also Check: Latest Indian army rally
How to download Indian Airforce rally admit card 2020?
IAF has sent provisional admit card to all shortlisted candidates on their registered email ID, if you are among those who have been shortlisted but didn’t receive any Email then do not forget to check your spam folder.
To appear for IAF rally it is must for all to download their IAF rally admit card because on not having this you will not be permitted to enter the selection center. So below we have given the stepwise process to download IAF rally admit card:
- Visit the official website of CASB
- On the website home page, you may easily get the admit card link for intake 01/2021
- After clicking on the link a login page will open where you have to submit your credential which was received during the online application process.
- After submitting it successfully your IAF provisional admit card appears
- Check details mentioned in it carefully
- Save the hall ticket and take a print out of it.
|IAF Haryana rally admit card||Sent on Email|
|IAF Bihar rally admit card||Sent on Email|
|IAF Rajasthan rally admit card||Sent on Email|
Details mentioned in IAF recruitment rally admit card
Following details will be there in the Indian Airforce 2020 recruitment rally admit card:
- Applicant name
- Rally date
- Selection center name and address
- Dos and don’ts
- Document required
- Other instruction for candidates
Recommended Read for You: Indian navy recruitment
Medical test for IAF recruitment rally 2020
Applicants who will qualify their second adaptability test will be called for a medical test which will be held on candidate’s respective state selection center in October month and following investigation will be done under this medical test:
- Blood Haemogram
blood sugar (fasting) & PP
Urea, uric acid, Creatinine
LFT-Serum, Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT
- Chest X-ray (PA view)
- ECG (R)
- Narcotic drug test
Syllabus for written examination
For written examination applicants can prepare from syllabus and model sample paper which we have given below:
IAF contact details
If any of the applicants have any query regarding the recruitment they may contact the president, central airmen selection board, brar square, Delhi cant, New Delhi
Contact No: 011-25694209/ 25699606
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
As recruitment rally was scheduled from 9th October onwards so we can expect that it could be released in the first week of October 2020.
Yes, all applicants must bring their all educational qualification documents along with self attested copy of it.
Yes, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
If you have any question you can ask us below related to Indian Airforce Rally admit card.