The IPPB will organize an online examination for the advertised post of Executives. To participate in this examination, all applicants will need the India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023. The bank issues this e-Admit Card to all registered aspirants by releasing a link on its official website. As the bank publishes this link online, it will be the individual responsibility of all applicants to download it.
No aspirant will receive the IPPB Executive Hall Ticket 2023 personally by online or offline means. Furthermore, after downloading the admit card for the online exam, the aspirants must acquire a printout of it to bring to their allotted examination centres.
To learn more details concerning the admit card for the India Post Payment Bank Exam 2023, all the aspirants who are part of this recruitment drive must go through this article from beginning to end.
India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023
The application process for the executive post at IPPB was concluded on 16 August 2023. Therefore, the bank released a notice for the India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 on 25 September 2023. As soon as this notice is available, we will share the relevant details from it in this article.
In addition to this, we will also share a direct link to access the Executive IPPB e-Admit Card 2023 after its online release. So, the aspirants can bookmark this article for all the updates right now.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
IPPB Executive Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Topic||India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023|
|Type of Examination||Recruitment Exam|
|Name of the Advertised Post||Executive on Contractual Basis|
|Total Number of Vacancies||132|
|Timeline of the Application Process||26 July 2023 to 16 August 2023|
|Date of Availability of the Admit Card||25 September 2023|
|Mode of Release of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Recruitment Exam||1 October 2023|
|Mode of the Recruitment Exam||Online|
|IPPB Official Website’s URL||https://www.ippbonline.com/|
इंडिया पोस्ट पेमेंट बैंक Executive Exam 2023
The bank will likely conduct the इंडिया पोस्ट पेमेंट बैंक Executive Exam 2023 in various examination venues across the country. The bank will share the details regarding the date, time and centre of this exam through the India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 to all the aspirants.
Moreover, the applicants will find information concerning the scheme and syllabus for this online recruitment exam on the official website of the bank in the near future.
Steps to download India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023
On the official website of the bank, the aspirants must perform the following steps to download the India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023. Before beginning these steps online, the aspirants must keep their login credentials (Registration Number and Password) beside them.
- In the first step, use the URL https://www.ippbonline.com/ to reach the homepage of the bank’s official website.
- On the homepage, scroll down a bit and select the “Careers” option at the bottom.
- This option will direct the applicants to the recruitment page of the bank’s website.
- Now, on this page, head to the section for the “Recruitment of 132 Executives on Contractual Basis” under Current Openings.
- In this section, the link for India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 will be available.
- Tap this link and enter the login portal for the recruitment drive.
- After this, enter login details like the Registration Number and Password in the spaces of the login window.
- As soon as these details are submitted, the aspirants can download their respective e-Admit Cards.
- Now, obtain a few hard copies of the admit card and keep them secured for the exam day.
ippbonline.com Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Details
The following are the details mentioned on the ippbonline.com Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023. It is necessary for the aspirants to check the accuracy of all these details before appearing for the online recruitment exam.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth, Category and Gender
- Name of the Post
- Registration Number and Roll Number for the Exam
- Date and Timing of the Exam
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
- Reporting Time
- Guidelines for the Day of the Exam
|Download Online||India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 (Released)|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
How can aspirants download the India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 if they have forgotten their password?
If this happens, then the aspirants can retrieve their passwords by selecting the “Forgot Password” option on the login window.
Will the bank send the IPPB Executive Admit Card 2023 by email to the aspirants?
No, the bank will not send the e-Admit Card by email to the aspirants. However, the aspirants might receive a notice about the admit card’s availability through email.
Can aspirants change their venue for the exam after the online release of the hall ticket?
No, the applicants cannot change their exam venues after the hall ticket is released online.