The Indian Maritime University will conduct the common entrance test for the offered academic courses on 10 June 2023. For this entrance test, it is compulsory for the applicants to bring a printout of the IMU CET Admit Card 2023 to the exam centre allotted to them. As per the admission information brochure of the University, this e-Admit Card for the exam is now available on the university’s official website from 1st June 2023 onwards.
After the release of the IMU Common Entrance Test e-Admit Card 2023, the applicants can acquire it online by using their login details such as User ID and Password. For further details about the admit card for the IMU CET 2023, the applicants can go through the following article.
IMU CET Admit Card 2023
The university will only release the e-Admit Card for the entrance test on its official portal. In addition to this, all the registered applicants will receive an automated email and SMS on their registered contact details once the admit card is available. It is necessary for the applicants to go through all the exam-related information as well as instructions on the IMU CET Admit Card 2023 once they possess it.
Indian Maritime University CET Hall Ticket 2023: Quick Details
|Category of the Article
|Name of the Examination
|IMU Common Entrance Test- 2023
|Name of the Conducting Authority
|Indian Maritime University
|Type of Examination
|Entrance Test for Admissions to Various Courses
|Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research Programmes
|Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA
|Dates of the Application Process
|14 April 2023 to 23 May 2023
|Admit Card Availability Date
|1st June 2023
|Admit Card Release Mode
|Date of the Common Entrance Test
|10 June 2023
|Mode of the Entrance Test
|Online i.e. A Computer-Based Test
|IMU Official Website’s URL
Common Entrance Test IMU 2023
The University will organize the IMU Common Entrance Test 2023 for the offered courses in the associated colleges on the prescribed date from 11 AM to 2 PM. The entrance test will be CBT that will be conducted in 36 cities all across the country. To know further details about this entrance test, the applicants can refer to their respective e-Admit Cards.
How to download IMU CET Admit Card 2023?
To download the IMU CET Admit Card 2023, the applicants must follow all the steps in the following list on the university’s official website.
- First of all, open the official portal of Indian Maritime University at www.imu.edu.in.
- On the Home page, the applicants must select the option that reads Admission 2023-24.
- Through this option, the applicants will arrive at the admission portal of the university.
- On this portal, the applicants must click on the link for IMU-CET 2023.
- The page dedicated to the entrance test will open up.
- Here, tap the relevant download link for the e-Admit Card for the entrance test.
- Enter the details required, as mentioned in the application form for IMU-CET 2023 (User ID and Password).
- Click on the option to Submit.
- The hall ticket will open up on the portal.
- Tap on the option to download the hall ticket to save it offline.
- In order to get the hard copy of the admit card, click on the option to print.
- Save the hard copy of the hall ticket for the day of the examination.
Details Mentioned On IMU CET Call Letter 2023
The candidates who will receive their admit card need to self-verify the details mentioned in it. In case there is some mistake in the information on the admit card, they will have to report it to the university prior to the examination. The following is the list of all the details mentioned in the IMU CET Call Letter 2023.
- Name of the candidate
- Father‘s name
- Mother‘s name
- Date of birth
- Name of the examination
- Course applied for
- Date of Examination
- Time of examination
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination centre
- Location of examination centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Stamp or logo or signature from the issuing authority
- General guidelines pertaining to the examination
How many marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the entrance test?
For each wrong answer in the entrance test, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
What will be the medium of the entrance test?
The medium of the entrance test will be English for all the courses.
Will the applicants receive the e-Admit Card for the entrance test via email?
No, the applicants will not receive the e-Admit Card for the entrance test via email. However, the university will send an email to the applicants to inform them about the online availability of the admit card.