IISER 2020 Admit Card: The candidate who had registered for the entrance examination before the period of nationwide lockdown can be able to download the IISER Hall Ticket 2020 soon on the official website. The Indian Institute of Science Education & Research conducts an examination for taking admission in 5 years dual degree BS-MS Courses.
The hall ticket is an important document that will require displaying in order to enter in the examination hall. The Institute is expected to issue the IISER Admit 2020 in the month of June 2020. The direct link will be made available for the aspirants who are taking participating in the entrance examination. The details which will be a part of the admit card will be explained in detail through this article.
IISER 2020 Admit Card
Please be informed that in order to download the hall ticket the candidate will be required to login with the details like email id and password. The institute will not issue an IISER 2020 Admit Card through any other mode. The information written on the hall ticket will be discussed in detail in the latter part of the article.
Instruction for the IISER Entrance Examination 2020
- The applicants who are appearing for the IISER Exam 2020 need to report to the examination center as per the time specified on the IISER 2020 Admit Card.
- It is compulsory for all aspirants to bring the admit card with the one photo identity card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the electronic devices with them in the examination hall if someone carries such devices will need to submit to the examination officials.
- The candidates need to maintain discipline in the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to exit the examination hall before the complete timing of the exam.
Information Mentioned in IISER 2020 Admit Card
The details which will be mentioned on the IISER Hall Ticket 2020 has been listed below:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number for the Exam
- Father’s Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Day and timing for the Entrance Exam
- Certain Instruction for the Examination
- Detail of the Examination Center
- Email of the Candidate
Steps to Download IISER Admit Card 2020
The candidate needs to download the IISER 2020 Admit Card before the date of the entrance examination as without holding an admit card on the day of the examination will lead to disqualification from the exam. The sets to check the IISER Exam Hall Ticket are listed below:
- First of all the candidate will need to open the official website of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research i.e. http://www.iiseradmission.in
- Then on the first page of the website, you will able to see IISER 2020 Admit Card link.
- Then you would be required to click on the admit card link to continue the process to download the IISER Hall Ticket 2020.
- Once the link gets open-up then you will be asked to fill all the details in the given fields.
- The candidate will need to log in with the username and the password to check the hall ticket.
- After entering all the details then you will able see the admit card on your screen.
- Then you can download and take the printout of the entrance examination to admit card for further use.
The institute will conduct the entrance examination on the following examination centers:
|Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur, Eluru, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Samastipur|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi||Delhi, New Delhi|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Kangra, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubballi (Hubli), Mangaluru (Mangalore), Mysuru (Mysore) ,Shivamogga|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Satna|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai|
|Odisha||Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Batinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali,Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanyakumari, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Thoothukudi, Tiruppur, Virudhunagar|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Institute had released the IISER Syllabus for the upcoming entrance examination and subjects will be four in number and the subjects will be Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology. The syllabus for the entrance examination has been designed as per the syllabus from the 11th and 12th standard. The syllabus has been designed as per the set guideline of the NCERT syllabus. Candidates can also check previous year sample paper to have a look for the examination pattern.
The question paper of the IISER Entrance Examination will be set as per the Multiple Choice Question Pattern. The mode of the entrance examination will be offline. The number of questions that will be asked in the examination will be 15 questions from the each subject. The total marks allocated for the question paper will be 180 marks. The total duration of the offline paper will be 180 minutes. The correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and for the wrong answer, there will be a provision to deduct 1 marks.
As of now, the officials have not announced any dates for the IISER Result 2020 but the candidate can expect the result within 2 months from the date of the examination.
The result will be declared only through the official website of the Institute and the mode of the result will be online. To check the result the candidate will need to have their application number and the roll number.