IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2023 @ www.ignou.ac.in: IGNOU Dec 2023 admit card is issued for the applicants who have submitted their application. Its link is live on the IGNOU Portal. To get the same, applicants must keep their application details ready. However, a direct link to download the IGNOU Dec 2023 hall ticket is also provided here.
IGNOU conducts Term End Exams (TEE) twice a year for candidates who have enrolled in various programs at the university. The TEE exams are generally conducted twice, in June and December every year, and IGNOU TEE Admit Card is generally issued at least seven days before the commencement of exams.
IGNOU TEE Dec examination schedule will be released later. Students enrolled for this term may now download their admit card online.
IGNOU TEE Admit Card Link 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the largest open universities in the world. It offers learners various UG, PG, Certificate, and Research courses nationwide. It conducts two end-term exams i.e. TEE, in a year. The first TEE is conducted in June and the Second in December month. Generally, the admit card for end-term exams is issued at least one week before the exam date.
Learners looking for IGNOU End term hall tickets can read this article. Here, we have shared details on the hall ticket issue date, exam date, the procedure to access the hall ticket, exam centre, etc.
www.ignou.ac.in IGNOU Dec TEE Admit Card 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Examination||IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|TEE Exam Session||Dec 2023|
|Admit Card release date||9th November 2023|
|Examination Date||1st December 2023 to 9th January 2024|
|Visit||IGNOU Official Portal|
IGNOU TEE Exam Dates 2023 (Dec Exam)
|Date of issue of admit card||9th November 2023|
|Date of commencement of exam||1st December 2023|
|Last date of the exam||9th January 2024|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
IGNOU Admit Card Particulars
The following particulars are likely to be mentioned on the hall tickets-
- Name of the Learner
- Registration No.
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- Name of the programs
- Program code
- Date of exam
- Timing of the examination
- Examination centre and centre code
- Photograph of the learner
- Instructions related to the exam
IGNOU Term End Exam Centre
Exam centre details will be mentioned on the admit card. Allocation of exam centres is done on a first come first serve basis. The centres are allotted to the learners based on choices submitted by them at the time of filling out the examination registration form.
They must be present at the allotted exam centre per the date and time mentioned on the admit card. Once allotted, the exam centre will not be changed; thus, the university will entertain no correspondence regarding the same.
What if the Student Identity card is lost/destroyed?
Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry their student id card issued by the IGNOU to the exam centre. No learner will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card and student identity card. But many times, it happens that learners misplace their identity cards.
In this case, they must apply for a duplicate ID card before the commencement of the examinations. They have to apply to the concerned Regional Centre to get their ID card on time.
- Hall ticket for the IGNOU TEE Dec session exam will be released soon.
- The new exam date sheet and admit card will be published on the official website.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the official portal of the university or from the link shared on this page using enrollment no.
- Admit cards will not be delivered by post.
- All the learners must carry a printed copy of the downloaded hall ticket and student identity card on examination day.
- Candidates who have missed their ID card can apply for a duplicate ID card at the regional centre before the exam since, without a student’s ID they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Every update regarding the exam is updated on the official portal of the IGNOU.
- Till the issue of admit card, learners are advised to prepare for the exam and regularly visit the official portal for the latest updates.
How to download the IGNOU TEE Admit Card?
To download the admit card online, candidates have to follow the easy steps shared below-
- Go to the official portal of IGNOU i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on the “Results” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on the “Hall Ticket/Admit Card” option.
- Click on Dec 2023 TEE hall ticket link from the options available.
- Enter the nine-digit enrollment no. and select program. Click on the “submit” button and proceed further.
- Hall ticket will open.
- Check the details mentioned on it.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe for the day of the exam.
Student Inquiry No.- 29572513, 29572514
For more details, learners can contact their concerned regional centres. Contact details of regional centres are shared below-
|Regional Centre||Contact No.||Regional Centre||Contact No.|
|Aizwal||0389-2391692, 0389-2395260||Aligarh||0571-2700120, 0571-2701365|
|Bangalore||080-26654747, 080-26657376||Bhagalpur||0641-2610055, 0641-2610077|
|Bhopal||0755-2578455, 0755-2578454, 0755-2578452||Bhubaneshwar||0674-2971071, 0674-2301352|
|Chennai||044-26618438, 26618039||Cochin||0484-2340203, 0484-2348189|
|Delhi 1||011-26990083, 011-26990082||Delhi 2||011-23392374, 011-23392376, 011-23392377|
|Delhi 3||011-25088939, 011-25088944||Deoghar||8986646561, 8986613424|
|Gangtok||03592-231102, 03592-270923||Guwahati||0361-2343785, 0361-2343771|
|Itanagar||0360-2247538, 0360-2351705||Jabalpur||0761-2600411, 0761-2609896|
|Jaipur||0141-2785730, 0141-2396427, 0141-2781079, 0141-2396526||Jammu||0191-2546529, 0191-2579572|
|Madurai||0452-2380733, 0452-2380775m||Mumbai||022-25923159, 022-25925540|
|Nagpur||0712-2536999, 0712-2537999||Noida||0120-2405012, 0120-2405014|
|Port Blair||03192-242888, 03192-230111||Pune||020 – 25671867, 020 – 25651124, 020 – 25671864|
|Raghunathganj||03483 – 271555, 03483 – 271666||Raipur||0771-2971322, 0771-2283285|
|Rajkot||0281-2572988||Ranchi||0651 – 2244688, 0651 – 2244699|
|Saharsa||06478-219015, 06478-219018||Shillong||0364-2551010, 0364-2550102, 0364-2550088|
|Srinagar||0194-2311258, 0194-2311251||Trivandrum||0471-2344113, 0471-2344120, 0471-2344132|
|Varanasi||0542-2368622, 0542-2369629||Vatakara||0496-2525281, 0496-2516055|
|Vijayawada||0866-2565253, 0866-2565959||Vishakhapatnam||0891-2511200, 0891-2511300|
For any query related to IGNOU TEE 2023 hall ticket, learners can drop their issues in the comment section below.