The online application for IGNOUT JAT( Junior Assistant Typing) had been concluded on a notified date. Now, the applicants who submit their application forms are not waiting for their admit cards. The authority will upload the IGNOU JAT Admit Card a few days before its exam date, whose information is not announced. Any details regarding the IGNOU JAT Exam Date will be shared via notice; you must keep your eye on the official portal.
Applicants must download their IGNOU Junior Assistant Typing Admit card online because it will not be provided via any other means. Reach the exam centre on the given date and time as indicated on the admit card. No one will be allowed to enter the exam hall after reporting time.
Keep one original identity proof and its copy while appearing for the examination. Present the same when asked by the invigilator.
IGNOU JAT Admit Card 2024 Date
The application process for the advertised post at the university was concluded on 21 December 2023. So, it is likely that the agency will share all the information related to the exam soon on its recruitment website. To know the updates for IGNOU JAT Admit Card 2023-24 Date, the candidates must visit the agency’s recruitment portal regularly. Moreover, after the hall ticket is released, we will also share a link in this article through which the candidates can easily access it.
Available Soon IGNOU JAT Admit Card
IGNOU Junior Typist Hall Ticket 2023: Quick Details
|The topic of the Article
|IGNOU JAT Admit Card 2023
|Name of the University
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Exam Organized By
|National Testing Agency
|Application Process Dates
|22 March 2023 to 20 April 2023
|Mode of Release of the Hall Ticket
|Date of the Examination
|A Computer-Based Test
|IGNOU Official Website
|NTA Recruitment Portal
NTA IGNOU Junior Assistant Admit Card Particulars
The particulars of the NTA IGNOU JAT Call Letter 2023 are in the following list. The candidates must review these particulars on their admit cards and verify them carefully.
- Candidate’s details including Name, Category, Date of Birth and Gender
- Name of the Post
- Application Number and Exam Roll Number
- The complete schedule of the Online Exam i.e. Date and Timing
- Details of the Allotted Exam Centre
- Reporting time at the Exam Centre
- Instructions associated with the Online Exam
Download IGNOU JAT Admit Card Online
To obtain the IGNOU JAT Admit Card 2023 on the agency’s official recruitment website, the candidates can use the steps given in the following procedure.
- Initially, use the web address exams.nta.ac.in and arrive at the homepage of the NTA’s recruitment website.
- Here, the candidates must click on the link for the recruitment examination for the JAT post at IGNOU.
- This link will take the candidates to the portal dedicated to the recruitment process for the advertised post.
- On this portal, the download link for the IGNOU JAT Hall Ticket 2023 will be flashing.
- As soon as the candidates tap this link, they will see a login page popping up on their screens.
- In the spaces on this page, the candidates must fill in their login details correctly.
- Once these details are submitted, the candidates can proceed to download the e-Admit Card.
- After this, the candidates must take a few printouts of the admit card and keep them safe to produce on the day of the exam.
Indira Gandhi National Open University JAT Exam 2023
The Indira Gandhi National Open University JAT Exam 2023 will be a CBT. The agency will conduct this exam in exam centres in various cities. Moreover, in this exam, the agency will give 2 hours to the candidates to solve 150 questions from 5 unique subjects. To know the pattern of this online exam, the candidates can check out the following table.
|Name of the Subject
|Total Questions and Maximum Marks
|Reasoning and General Intelligence
|Hindi/English Language and Comprehension
|Computer Knowledge Module
इग्नू जूनियर सहायक-सह-टाइपिस्ट परीक्षा Important Instructions 2023
In इग्नू जूनियर सहायक-सह-टाइपिस्ट परीक्षा 2023, the candidates must strictly follow the instructions provided in the list below.
- All the candidates must bring one photo id proof with a printout of the hall ticket on the day of the online exam.
- The candidates must reach the exam centre mentioned on the e-Admit as per the reporting time. The candidates can also visit it a day before the exam.
- The candidates must be in possession of more than one hard copy of the admit card on the exam day for their own convenience.
How can candidates obtain the IGNOU JAT Hall Ticket 2023 if they do not remember the password?
If this happens, then the candidates can use the “Forgot Password” option on the login page and retrieve their passwords.
Where will the online exam for the Junior Assistant-Cum-Typist post be conducted?
The online exam will take place in 52 cities across the country.
What will be the medium of the online examination?
The online examination will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi and English.