IGNOU Admit Card 2021 @ www.ignou.ac.in: IGNOU conducts Term End Exams (TEE) twice a year for the candidates who have enrolled in various programs in the university. The TEE exams are generally conducted twice in June and December every year and IGNOU TEE Admit Card is issued at least seven days before the commencement of exams. This year June exams were to be held in September & October whose schedule is already released by the university whose details can be checked here. As the exam date is approaching students registered may looking for the admit card which is now available to download.
Latest: IGNOU Hall Ticket for June/July TEE 2021 is now available students may get it from link mentioned below.
- 1 IGNOU Admit Card 2021
- 2 IGNOU Term End Exam Centre
- 3 Key points related to IGNOU Hall Ticket
- 4 How to download the IGNOU TEE admit card?
IGNOU Admit Card 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the largest open universities in the world. It offers various UG, PG, Certificate, and Research courses to learners across the country. It conducts two end-term exams i.e. TEE in a year. The first TEE is conducted in June and the Second in December month. Generally, the admit card for end-term exams is issued at least one week before the date of exam.
If we get any updates regarding the IGNOU TEE June 2021 admit card then its details will be shared here.
Learners looking for IGNOU End term hall tickets can read this article. Here we have shared details on the hall ticket issue date, exam date, procedure to access the hall ticket, exam center, etc.
IGNOU Admit Card June 2021 – An Overview
|Name of the Examination||IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE)|
|Article category||Admit card|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|TEE Exam Session||June/July 2021|
|Admit Card release date||14th Sep 2021|
|Examination Date||August 3rd onwards|
IGNOU TEE Exam Important Dates 2021 (June Exam)
|Last date for registration||Extended to 15th Sep|
|Date of issue of admit card||14th Sep 2021|
|Date of commencement of exam||27th Sep|
|Last date of exam||6th Oct 2021|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
Check: IGNOU Exam Result
IGNOU Admit Card Particulars
Following particulars are likely to be mentioned on the hall tickets-
- Name of the Learner
- Registration No.
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- Name of the programs
- Program code
- Date of exam
- Timing of the examination
- Examination centre and centre code
- Photograph of the learner
- Instructions related to the exam
IGNOU Term End Exam Centre
Exam center detail will be mentioned on the admit card. Allocation of exam centers is done on a first come first serve basis. The centers are allotted to the learners on the basis of choices submitted by them at the time of filling the examination registration form.
They must be present at the allotted exam centre as per the date and time mentioned on the admit card. Exam center once allotted will not be changed and thus no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained by the university.
What if Student Identity card is lost/destroyed?
Along with the admit card, candidates also have to carry their student id card issued by the IGNOU to the exam centre. Without the valid admit card and student identity card, no learner will be allowed to enter the exam hall. But many times, it happens that learners misplace their identity card.
In this case, it is compulsory for them to apply for a duplicate id card before the commencement of the examinations. They have to apply to the concerned Regional Centre so that they can get their id card on time.
Check: IGNOU Exam Date Sheet
- Hall ticket for IGNOU TEE June session exam will be released soon.
- The new exam datesheet and admit card will be published on the official website.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official portal of the university or from the link shared on this page using the enrollment no.
- No admit card will be delivered through post.
- It is compulsory for all the learners to carry a printed copy of the downloaded hall ticket and student identity card at the exam centre on the day of exam.
- Candidates who have missed their id card can apply for a duplicate id card to the regional centre before the exam since without a student’s id they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Each and every update regarding the exam is updated on the official portal of the IGNOU.
- Till the issue of admit card, learners are advised to prepare for the exam and regularly visit the official portal for latest updates.
How to download the IGNOU TEE admit card?
To download the admit card online, candidates have to follow the easy steps shared below-
- Go to the official portal of IGNOU i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on “Results” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on “Hall Ticket/Admit Card” option.
- Click on June 2021 TEE hall ticket link from the options available.
- Enter the nine digit enrollment no. and select program. Click on “submit” button and proceed further.
- Hall ticket will open.
- Check the details mentioned on it.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe for the day of exam.
Click Here to download IGNOU 2021 June TEE admit card
Student Inquiry No.- 29572513, 29572514
For more details, learners can contact their concerned regional centers. Contact details of regional centers is shared below-
|Regional Centre||Contact No.||Regional Centre||Contact No.|
|Aizwal||0389-2391692, 0389-2395260||Aligarh||0571-2700120, 0571-2701365|
|Bangalore||080-26654747, 080-26657376||Bhagalpur||0641-2610055, 0641-2610077|
|Bhopal||0755-2578455, 0755-2578454, 0755-2578452||Bhubaneshwar||0674-2971071, 0674-2301352|
|Chennai||044-26618438, 26618039||Cochin||0484-2340203, 0484-2348189|
|Delhi 1||011-26990083, 011-26990082||Delhi 2||011-23392374, 011-23392376, 011-23392377|
|Delhi 3||011-25088939, 011-25088944||Deoghar||8986646561, 8986613424|
|Gangtok||03592-231102, 03592-270923||Guwahati||0361-2343785, 0361-2343771|
|Itanagar||0360-2247538, 0360-2351705||Jabalpur||0761-2600411, 0761-2609896|
|Jaipur||0141-2785730, 0141-2396427, 0141-2781079, 0141-2396526||Jammu||0191-2546529, 0191-2579572|
|Madurai||0452-2380733, 0452-2380775m||Mumbai||022-25923159, 022-25925540|
|Nagpur||0712-2536999, 0712-2537999||Noida||0120-2405012, 0120-2405014|
|Port Blair||03192-242888, 03192-230111||Pune||020 – 25671867, 020 – 25651124, 020 – 25671864|
|Raghunathganj||03483 – 271555, 03483 – 271666||Raipur||0771-2971322, 0771-2283285|
|Rajkot||0281-2572988||Ranchi||0651 – 2244688, 0651 – 2244699|
|Saharsa||06478-219015, 06478-219018||Shillong||0364-2551010, 0364-2550102, 0364-2550088|
|Srinagar||0194-2311258, 0194-2311251||Trivandrum||0471-2344113, 0471-2344120, 0471-2344132|
|Varanasi||0542-2368622, 0542-2369629||Vatakara||0496-2525281, 0496-2516055|
|Vijayawada||0866-2565253, 0866-2565959||Vishakhapatnam||0891-2511200, 0891-2511300|
For any query related to IGNOU TEE 2021 hall ticket, learners can drop their issues in the comment section below.