IGNOU Admit Card 2020 @ www.ignou.ac.in: IGNOU conducts Term End Exams (TEE) twice a year for the candidates who have enrolled in various programs in the university. The TEE exams are generally conducted twice in June and December every year and IGNOU TEE Admit Card is issued at least seven days before the commencement of exams. This year june exams were postponed due to covid-19 but now new exam dates has been released and now IGNOU Admit Card 2020 for B.Ed program and other programs has also been released.
IGNOU Admit Card 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of largest open universities in the world. It offers various UG, PG, Certificate and Research courses to the learners across the country. It conducts two end term exams i.e. TEE in a year. The first TEE is conducted in June and Second in December 2020. The admit card for end term exams is generally issued one week before the date of exam.
Update: Admit card for IGNOU June TEE 2020 End Term exams for all programs has been released now. Check download link below.
As the June session exam for the year 2020 has been postponed due to prolonged lockdown, the admit cards dates were also delayed. As now new exam dates are available and we University has now also issued the hall ticket for B.Ed TEE June 2020. Till then learners can study and practice for the upcoming exam and also, they are advised to stay in touch with the official portal.
Learners looking for IGNOU End term hall tickets can read this article. Here we have shared details on hall ticket issue date, exam date, procedure to access the hall ticket, exam center etc.
IGNOU Admit Card- An Overview
|Name of the Examination||IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE)|
|Article category||Admit card|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|TEE Exam Session||June|
|Admit Card release date||Released for B.Ed (10th Sep 2020)|
Available for all programs (14th Sep)
|Examination Date||From 17th September 2020|
IGNOU TEE Exam Important Dates 2020
|Last date for registration||31st May 2020 (extended)|
|Date of issue of admit card||10th Sep (B.Ed TEE June 2020)|
|Date of commencement of exam||17th September 2020|
|Last date of exam||Notified soon|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
Check: IGNOU Exam Result
Check >>> New National Education Policy
IGNOU Admit Card Particulars
Following particulars are likely to be mentioned on the hall tickets-
- Name of the Learner
- Registration No.
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- Name of the programs
- Program code
- Date of exam
- Timing of the examination
- Examination centre and centre code
- Photograph of the learner
- Instructions related to the exam
IGNOU Term End Exam Centre
Exam centre detail will be mentioned on the admit card. Allocation of exam centres is done on first come first service basis. The centres are allotted to the learners on the basis of choices submitted by them at the time of filling the examination registration form.
They must be present at the allotted exam centre as per the date and time mentioned on the admit card. Exam centre once allotted will not be changed and thus no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained by the university.
What if Student Identity card is lost/destroyed?
Along with the admit card, candidates also have to carry their student id card issued by the IGNOU to the exam centre. Without the valid admit card and student identity card, no learner will be allowed to enter the exam hall. But many times, it happens that learners misplace their identity card.
In this case, it is compulsory for them to apply for a duplicate id card before the before commencement of the examinations. They have to apply to the concerned Regional Centre so that they can get their id card on time.
Check: IGNOU Exam Date Sheet
- Hall ticket for IGNOU TEE June session exam is available now.
- The new exam datesheet has been already published and admit card will be published on the official website.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official portal of the university or from the link shared on this page using the enrollment no.
- No admit card will be delivered through post.
- It is compulsory for all the learners to carry a printed copy of the downloaded hall ticket and student identity card at the exam centre on the day of exam.
- Candidates who have missed their id card can apply for a duplicate id card to the regional centre before the exam since without a student’s id they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Each and every update regarding the exam is updated on the official portal of the IGNOU.
- Till the issue of admit card, learners are advised to prepare for the exam and regularly visit the official portal for latest updates.
How to download the IGNOU TEE admit card?
To download the admit card online, candidates have to follow the easy steps shared below-
- Go to the official portal of IGNOU i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on “Results” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on “Hall Ticket/Admit Card” option.
- Click on June 2020 TEE hall ticket link from the options available.
- Enter the nine digit enrollment no. and select program. Click on “submit” button and proceed further.
- Hall ticket will open.
- Check the details mentioned on it.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe for the day of exam.
Click Here to download IGNOU TEE 2020 June admit card
Student Inquiry No.- 29572513, 29572514
For more details, learners can contact their concerned regional centres. Contact details of regional centres is shared below-
|Regional Centre||Contact No.||Regional Centre||Contact No.|
|Aizwal||0389-2391692, 0389-2395260||Aligarh||0571-2700120, 0571-2701365|
|Bangalore||080-26654747, 080-26657376||Bhagalpur||0641-2610055, 0641-2610077|
|Bhopal||0755-2578455, 0755-2578454, 0755-2578452||Bhubaneshwar||0674-2971071, 0674-2301352|
|Chennai||044-26618438, 26618039||Cochin||0484-2340203, 0484-2348189|
|Delhi 1||011-26990083, 011-26990082||Delhi 2||011-23392374, 011-23392376, 011-23392377|
|Delhi 3||011-25088939, 011-25088944||Deoghar||8986646561, 8986613424|
|Gangtok||03592-231102, 03592-270923||Guwahati||0361-2343785, 0361-2343771|
|Itanagar||0360-2247538, 0360-2351705||Jabalpur||0761-2600411, 0761-2609896|
|Jaipur||0141-2785730, 0141-2396427, 0141-2781079, 0141-2396526||Jammu||0191-2546529, 0191-2579572|
|Maduari||0452-2380733, 0452-2380775m||Mumbai||022-25923159, 022-25925540|
|Nagpur||0712-2536999, 0712-2537999||Noida||0120-2405012, 0120-2405014|
|Port Blair||03192-242888, 03192-230111||Pune||020 – 25671867, 020 – 25651124, 020 – 25671864|
|Raghunathganj||03483 – 271555, 03483 – 271666||Raipur||0771-2971322, 0771-2283285|
|Rajkot||0281-2572988||Ranchi||0651 – 2244688, 0651 – 2244699|
|Saharsa||06478-219015, 06478-219018||Shillong||0364-2551010, 0364-2550102, 0364-2550088|
|Srinagar||0194-2311258, 0194-2311251||Trivandrum||0471-2344113, 0471-2344120, 0471-2344132|
|Varanasi||0542-2368622, 0542-2369629||Vatakara||0496-2525281, 0496-2516055|
|Vijayawada||0866-2565253, 0866-2565959||Vishakhapatnam||0891-2511200, 0891-2511300|
For any query related to IGNOU TEE 2020 hall ticket, learners can drop their issues in the comment section below.