IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019: The online application submission process for the recruitment in Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has been completed on 15th April 2019 and now the applicants are waiting for the release of IDBI AM admit card 2019. The bank has started to accept the online application to apply for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI 29th March 2019.
In this article, we have concluded the essential information about IDBI Bank AM call letter and exam. Let have a quick look at the dates and other details associated with IDBI Bank recruitment 2019.
Table of Contents
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
If you have applied for the assistant manager post available in IDBI then you must be eager to know the status of your IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 admit card. So, here we have good news for you. Though the bank hasn’t announced any date to release the admit card for the IDBI Bank exam applicants but the recruitment team has begun its work to release the admit card soon. Its shows that applicants can soon expect their admit card to appear in written exam conducted for the aforementioned post.
Latest: Tamil Nadu education board has released the TN 10th result for year 2019, check your scores now by click on blue link.
|Article Category||IDBI Bank Recruitment & Call Letter|
|Total number of Vacancies||500|
|Designation Name||Assistant Manager|
|Application Process Started From||29 March 2019|
|Application Process Concluded on||15 April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will Notify Soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test followed by Interview|
|Written Exam Date||May 2019|
IDBI Bank AM Hall Ticket 2019
IDBI Bank will organize the examination in May 2019 and at lease before 10 days the admit card will be in reach of all the applicants. Considering the curiosity of aspirants we have furnished all the IDBI Asst Manager Exam 2019 related stuff such as selection procedure, written exam date and admit card release date in this post. Applicants must be aware of the importance of Call Letter, without this document no applicant will be allowed to come inside the examination center.
How to Download IDBI Bank AM Admit Card 2019
The IDBI Bank Call letter 2019 will be available online for those candidates who have completed the application process. IDBI bank will not send the hall ticket to the candidates through post or any other medium.
Applicants can know the process to download the admit card of this exam from below given steps;
- Navigate to the official website of Industrial Development Bank of India (link has given)
- Find out the link of IDBI Bank AM Admit Card 2019 on the home page and hit on it.
- Fill up the required details on the page such as application number and password.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Your click will take you to a new page where your IDBI Bank 2019 Assistant Manager Admit Card will be available in pdf form to download.
- Download a copy of your admit card and take a print out too. Don’t forget to carry it with you on exam day without fail.
Data imprinted on IDBI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates are suggested to observe all the details printed on IDBI Bank Admit Card very carefully. If anyone of them will be wrong then you may get disqualified for the exam. you will get following details mentioned on your IDBI Asst. Manager Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Registration Number of candidate
- Name of the Father
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Examination
- Exam Centre Venue Detail
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
Important ID Proofs to carry to the exam hall
Along with IDBI Asst Manager Admit Card 2019, the participants are advised to carry a few additional documents to the examination hall. The invigilator may ask you to show other ID proof in case of any doubt. You can carry any of the below mentioned photo ID proof on the exam day with you.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Or any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
Selection Process for Asst Manager by IDBI Bank 2019
For the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI the candidates’ skill set are examined in the written test and his/her interpersonal skills in a personal round of interview. For the selection of Asst. Manager in IDBI Bank, initially the bank has two phases; Written Examination an Personal Interview. Once a candidate clears both of the stages then his/her documents get verifies by the IDBI Bank Recruitment team.
IDBI AM Exam Pattern 2019
You can get detailed information about the exam pattern of the exam conducted by IDBI Bank 2019 to refine the best talent to join them as an employee.
1. Topics: The online exam comprises the following four sections; Logical Reasoning and Data Analysis & Interpretation, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
2. Number of Questions: The exam consists of a total of 200 questions. Logical Reasoning and Data Analysis & Interpretation, and General Awareness section of the exam carry 60 questions respectively. Rest two sections, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude sections have 40 questions each.
3. Marking Scheme: Each question of Online Test of IDBI Bank for assistant Manager carries 1 mark. For every wrong answer, 0.25 of candidates will get deducted.
4. Time Duration: Total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Note: Applicants need to make a note of this point that this year the Logical Reasoning and Data Analysis & Interpretation sections will be merged in the exam. So read the question carefully first and then write its answer. After getting a pass in the written exam of IDBI Bank for Assistant Manager, the applicants will have to face an interview.
IDBI Bank AM Recruitment 2019 Result
Applicants who will perform well in written exam and personal interview round will be called for the document verification. After the completion of all the process, the bank will release a list of pass applicants. This list will be available online for the students.
IDBI Asst Manager Salary
The total salary of IDBI Assistant Manager will be having basic pay plus other allowances. The basic pay applicable to the Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs 23700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020(17 years). The gross salary for the assistant manager (level A) will be Rs 60000/- pm (approx).
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have compiled all important information related to IDBI Recruitment 2019. To get the update and direct link to download the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2019, stay tuned with us, we will update you soon about it.