ICAR IARI Recruitment Admit Card Released: The Indian Agricultural Research Institute or IARI will be soon conducting the examination in order to recruit the applicants for the post of Technician T-1. Direct recruitment procedures will be followed by the authorities and the exam will be held in an online mode. 641 vacancies have been released as per the notification that was published on 18 December 2021. Interested candidates had to apply online before 20 January 2022. Those who applied for the post are eagerly waiting to download the ICAR IARI Recruitment Admit Card for the Computer-Based Test which is now available on the portal. Issuance of admit card would also confirm the candidature. To know more about the release of the hall ticket, the date of the exam, and download procedures, read the article given below.
Update: Authority has rescheduled the examination for Jodhpur Rajasthan Center Read notice given below
ICAR IARI Recruitment Admit Card 2022
PUSA In New Delhi will be heading the recruitment for ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute post of Technician T-1. The authorities will be conducting an online examination in order to select capable candidates. They announced the number of vacancies across the reservation in categories, important dates, eligibility criteria are, and various other details through the notification for the application. After the closing of the application window, all the received online forms will be checked and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the conditions.
The shortlisted applicants will be issued with an admit card which we need to furnish on the day of the computer-based examination. Those who will fail to produce this document will not be allowed to attempt the exam.
ICAR IARI T-1 Exam Reschedule Notice
ICAR IARI Recruitment Admit Card 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||ICAR IARI Recruitment|
|Authority||ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Last Date to Apply||20 January 2022|
|Examination Date||28 Feb, 2, 4, and 5 March 2022|
|Date to Download Admit Card||16th February 2022|
|Admit Card Download Mode||Online|
Download ICAR IARI Recruitment Admit Card 2022
The candidates whose applications were successfully submitted through the online portal will receive their admit cards. Issuance of admit card ensures that the applicant is eligible to attempt the exam. However, it does not imply that he/she is selected or is completely eligible for the announced post. In short, the candidature is confirmed when the admit cards are issued. At the entrance of the examination hall, the hall tickets will be checked and only those who will be able to present it will be allowed to appear for the test. The document is expected to release on the portal of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute a few days before the exam in date. The only allowed mode of downloading the hall ticket is online. There is no other mood that will be used for the issuance of admit card. The candidates must follow the following steps in order to download the document:
- Open the official portal of ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute at iari.res.in.
- On the homepage, tap on Download the Admit Card for the Recruitment Examination of Technician T-1 post at various Institute of ICAR.
- The candidate login form will appear on the screen asking for the login credentials obtained at the time of registration.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Read the capture code carefully given on the screen and enter it in the box given below.
- Finally, press Login.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Click on Download in order to save the file offline.
- The candidates have been advised to Print the document so as to get a hard copy of it. Only a printed copy of the admit card will be excepted on the day of the examination. There is no provision of acceptance of digital copies or any other form of presenting the document.
Details in the ICAR IARI Recruitment Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidate must check whether the details mentioned below a present in the document or not. In case there is an error, they must report to the authorities a few days before the examination and get the issues sorted.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Date of birth of the Candidate
- Examination Roll Number
- Date of the Examination
- Location of the Examination Centre
- Category to which the Candidate belongs
- Time of Examination
- Reporting Time for the candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- General guidelines pertaining to the Examination
- Signature or Stamp from the issuing Authority
Documents to be taken to the CBT Examination
The following documents need to be produced at the time of the examination. Candidates who will fail to present any of the subsequent papers shall not be allowed to appear in the test. Entry will only be granted after the ensuing documents are checked:
- A printed copy of the E-admit card that was issued by the authorities.
- A photo ID of the candidate such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, etc, issued by the Government of India.
ICAR IARI Recruitment Examination Timings
The candidate shall report to the test centre that is allotted to them in the time as mentioned in the admit card. They must present themselves at least 1 and 1/2 hours before the examination timing. The entrance will be closed 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the computer-based test. In any case, late entries will not be allowed.
ICAR IARI Recruitment Examination Pattern
For the computer-based test, the authorities will send the question paper in English and Hindi languages only. The rules will be given on the examination paper. It will mostly consist of objective types of questions. They will be 100 MCQs, that is, for every question, 4 Multiple Choice Answers will be provided. The candidates have to choose one correct answer only. Every question will carry 1 mark which will be awarded for correct answers. In case, the candidates answer the question incorrectly, there is a provision of negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Qualifying Marks for ICAR IARI Recruitment CBT
The qualifying marks have been pre-announced by the authorities. Achieving more marks than the qualifying score does not ensure the selection of the candidate. However, in order to pass the exam, it is important to score at least the following:
- Unreserved candidates or general or UR: 40%
- Scheduled Caste or SC, Other Backward Classes or OBC, and Economically Weaker Section or EWS: 30%
- Scheduled tribe or ST: 25%