Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is ready to conduct the Master Degree and Doctoral Degree Entrance Test on 9th July 2023. For this, an exam notice is released by the official on 21 June 2023. Now on 6th July, the hall ticket for ICAR AIEEA PG is released online at icar.nta.nic.in. In order to acquire the hall ticket one must keep their login details.
Earlier, the authority release the exam city intimation slip link which will help to know the exam centre details so that applicants may plan their exam accordingly. For any clarification, you may connect with the authority at their helpline number which is 011-40759000/011-6922770
ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2023
Once the admit card is issued, those who have applied for the exam successfully will be able to download it. ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card can be obtained only in online mode as no other mode will be applicable.
The admit card will indicate crucial information about the exam such as exam date, time, exam centre, subject, shift, etc. Any request related to the change in the same shall not be accepted under any circumstances by the testing agency.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Admit Card||Exam City Slip Link|
|Download||ICAR AIEEA PG||ICAR AIEEA PG|
|Download||ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD)||ICAR AICE JRF/SRF (PhD)|
ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card Overview
|Admission||ICAR AIEEA PG Admission|
|Concerned Authority||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||9th July for (PG and PhD)|
|Exam City Slip||Available Now|
|Date of issue of admit card||6th July 2023|
How to Download the ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2023?
The following process can be followed to download the hall ticket online from NTA website-
- Visit official NTA ICAR portal.
- Click on ICAR Admit Card PG 2023 Link.
- Select the respective option through which you wish to find your admit card among Application no & Password or Application No. & Date of birth.
- Enter the login details, enter the security pin and click on the Sign In button.
- Admit card will appear.
- Verify each and every particular mentioned on the hall ticket.
- If correct then download and take printouts of the admit card.
ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card particulars
- Name of the Registered candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date of Examination
- Timing and shift of the exam
- Examination centre with address
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Examination instructions
Discrepancies in ICAR AIEEA PG/PHD Admit Card
In case there is any discrepancy in the admit card particulars or in the signature/ photograph of the candidates, then they should immediately bring the matter to the notice of the issuing authority. They are required to contact the helpline between working hours (i.e. 10:00 am – 5:00 pm). Those who are issued such admit cards can appear in the exam with their admit cards. However, necessary action regarding correction in the applicant’s record will be taken by the NTA.
Documents Required at the Exam Centre
Candidates who are going to appear in the entrance test must carry the following documents with them to the examination centre on the day of the test-
- A valid printed copy of Admit Card.
- One passport-sized photograph, similar to that submitted during ICAR AIEEA form submission.
- A valid photo id proof issued by the government. These id proofs may include-Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Ration Card.
- PwBD certificate (for PwBD candidates)
Note: Candidates must ensure that the name on the id and admit card should be the same. In case it has been changed due to marriage or any other reason, then one should submit relevant documents/certificates.
Key Points Related to NTA ICAR PG Admit Card
- ICAR NTA AIEEA (PG) admit card for 2023 will be available soon.
- Admit Card going to be issued only to the candidates whose applications were complete and successfully submitted.
- Admit card should be downloaded within the stipulated date and time.
- No physical copies will be sent by post to any candidate.
- Candidates should be present at the examination centre on the date of the exam along with their admit card. No candidates without a valid hall ticket shall be allowed to take the exam.
- They must read all the instructions carefully and follow them at the exam centre.
- Admit card should not be damaged or mutilated and should be produced as and when required at the exam centre.
- No duplicate hall ticket will be issued to any candidate under any of the circumstances.
- Admit card should be retained till the completion of the admission procedure.