ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2022: – Applicants who have submitted their ICAR AIEEA 2022 application must be looking for their admit card which has been released by the officials and can be downloaded from the link available on this page. As per the given schedule, ICAR AIEEA UG exam will be held on 13, 14, and 15 September 2022. Applicants need to enter their details to get the admit card online.
Get Here: Download ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2022
Check here: ICAR AIEEA UG Exam City Intimation Link
icar.nta.nic.in NTA ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2022
In order to download the ICAR AIEEA e-admit card, candidates have to log in with their details. Through this exam, candidates will be called for admission to Undergraduate programs in the field of agriculture and allied sciences at the Agricultural Universities on 15% of the University seats (100% seats in NDRI Karnal, RLB CAU Jhansi, and Dr. RP CAU Pusa, Bihar).
ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Admit Card 2022- Overview
|Name of the Exam||ICAR’s All India Entrance Examinations for Admission (AIEEA)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Council||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Exam type||All India Level entrance exam|
|Course offered||UG programs|
|Date of exam AIEEA UG||13, 14, and 15 September|
|Downloading of admit card||10th September 2022|
ICAR AIEEA UG Admit Card 2022- Important Dates
|Issue of admit card||10 September 2022|
|Date of exam||UG: 13 to 15 September 2022|
|Display of result||Available soon|
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2022
Admit Card will be issued provisionally to candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Applicants not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, and whose applications will be doubtful will not be issued an admit card. No, admit card will be issued through offline mode. Candidates have to download it only through the official website. It should be downloaded well on time.
Under no circumstances, a duplicate admit card will be issued to the candidates. admit card should not be damaged & mutilated and should be preserved for future reference. Every candidate is required to produce the admit card at the entry of the examination hall to the concerned person. Only those candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall who will show a valid hall ticket. No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid entry admit card.
Particulars on ICAR UG Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card will indicate information related to the exam such as exam date, time, venue, etc. Candidates can find following particulars on their ICAR admit card-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Time and shift
- Examination venue with complete address
- Candidate’s signature
- Instructions for candidates
Items carried to the Examination Centre
Candidates are required to carry the following items to the examination centre on the day of the exam-
- Printed copy of ICAR AIEEA 2022 e-Admit Card downloaded from the official website of NTA.
- One passport size photograph (as uploaded on the online application form). It should be pasted on the specific space provided in the attendance sheet at the exam centre during the exam.
- Anyone of the following Identity proofs (original, valid & non-expired) issued by the Government Authorities- PAN card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if candidates have claimed for relaxation under PwD category)
Candidates can carry only the aforementioned items to the exam centre. They should not carry any restricted item to the exam hall.
What if candidates are not able to download the ICAR UG e-Admit card?
In case, candidates are not able to download their e-admit card from the official website, they have to approach the helpline numbers between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm within the dates specified to them.
Apart from this, if there is any discrepancy in the particulars of the admit card and confirmation page, they must immediately approach the helpline. NTA will take necessary actions to correct the mistakes and may allow candidates to appear for the exam with the already downloaded admit card.
Candidates are advised to resolve all the issues related to the admit card before the commencement of exam in order to avoid problems on the day of exam.
ICAR AIEEA UG Examination Scheme
- Mode of exam- Online
- Types of questions- Multiple Choice Type questions
- Duration of exam- 2 hours and 30 minutes for UG and 120 minutes for PH & PhD
- Number of sections- Three
- Number of questions- 50 questions in each section
- Medium of paper- English, and Hindi
- Marking scheme- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct choice and -1 will be deducted for each wrong choice
The examination centre once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances. The decision of NTA regarding the allotment of date, shift, and centre will be final. Hence, no request regarding the same will be accepted under any of the circumstances.
- ICAR AIEEA Admit Card will be made available at the NAT website
- No, admit card will be sent through post.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card can follow them compulsorily during the exam.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue at least two hours before the time specified on the admit card.
- They must show the e-admit to the invigilator and other authorized person as and when needed at the exam premises.
How to Download ICAR AIEEA Hall Ticket 2022?
Follow the given steps to download the admit card-
- Visit the official website of ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2022.
- Click on e-admit card link.
- Enter the login details as asked.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will display.
- Check the particulars on the admit card.
- Save and download the admit card pdf.
UG admit card will be available to download in September 2022.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
It will be available at the official portal and by submitting login details it can be downloaded easily.
As per the information bulletin, it will be held from 13 to 15 September 2022.