IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2019 Specialist Officer Hall Ticket @https://www.ibps.in: IBPS SO Preliminary exam against CRP SPL-X 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 28th and 29th December 2019. The admit card for prelims has been released on 12th December 2019. Candidates who have submitted applications can download IBPS SO Prelims Admit card 2019 for the SO recruitment from the official website of IBPS from the scheduled date.
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2019
Applicants will be intimated about the release of admit card through an email and SMS on the registered email address and mobile no. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be dispatched to any candidate by post/ courier. Candidates can download the call letter from the authorized portal of IBPS using valid login credentials. All the information about the exam date, time and venue will be mentioned don the call letter.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
It is compulsory for all the candidates to have a copy of the call letter and valid id proof with them at the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid document, invigilators will not allow candidates to enter the exam hall. Before appearing in the exam, candidates should read all the instructions given on the admit card and information handout and should follow the same during the exam.
For more information about the date of issue of admit card, call ticket download link, information about admit card download link and other related things, candidates can read the given article.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2019- An Overview
|Name of the exam||IBPS SO Pre exam 2019|
|Article category||Admit Card|
|Conducting authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Examination type||National level recruitment exam|
|Advertisement no.||CRP SPL-X|
|Post||Specialist Officers (SO)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Date of exam||28th and 29th December 2019|
|Date of availability of hall ticket||12th December 2019|
|Mode of issue of hall ticket||Online|
Official Advertisement–Download Here
IBPS SO Recruitment Important Dates 2019
|Date of advertisement||November 2019|
|Date of commencement of application submission||6th November 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||26th November 2019|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Date of Preliminary exam||28th and 29th December 2019|
|Declaration of result||January 2020|
|Date of Mains exam||25th January 2020|
|Declaration of mains result||February 2020|
|Conduct of Interview||February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
Particulars mentioned on IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card
IBPS SO admit card will be showing following information about the exam and examinee-
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post applied for
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and day of the exam
- Reporting time
- Examination Shift
- Photograph and signature
- Name and address of the allotted examination center
- Instructions related to the exam
Documents to be carried out to the exam center
Candidates going to appear for IBPS SO exam should carry following documents with them to the examination hall-
- A printed copy of IBPS SO Preliminary admit card
- A valid photo identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter Id, Passport, Driver’s License, other id issued by state or central government).
- Scribe’s admit card (in case of scribe for PWD candidate)
Candidates should note that their photo-identity proof should bear the same name as it appears on the online application form.
IBPS SO Prelims Examination Center
Pre-exam for IBPS SO will be conducted at the following examination cities of the given states-
|State||Exam Centers||State||Exam Centers|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh/Mohali||Dadra & Nagar Haveli Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Goa||Panaji||Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Lakshadweep||Kavarrati|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri|
|Nagaland||Kohima||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Puducherry||Puducherry|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Tripura||Agartala||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
The decision of allotment of the exam center shall be final and no request for change of the allotted examination venue will be entertained.
- IBPS SO admit card for pre-exam will be released soon.
- Admit cards can be accessed only in online mode by using valid login details.
- No admit card/ information handout will be delivered to candidates through couriers.
- Candidates will be intimated through a SMS and email about the issue of admit card.
- SO Admit card will show information about examination date, day, time, exam center, post applied for and other related exams.
- Candidates should have their registration id and password to download the hall ticket.
- All the candidates are required to bring the printed copy of admit card and photo-identity proof in original to the examination center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates found without any of the aforesaid documents at the exam center will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- All the candidates are required to bring the printed copy of the admit card to the exam venue on the day of exam along with the original identity proof.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions and guidelines mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidates should ensure that the name on the admit card and identity card is same.
How to download IBPS SO Pre Admit Card 2019?
In order to download the hall ticket, candidates are required to follow the instructions given below-
- Go to the official website of IBPS- https://www.ibps.in.
- Click on IBPS SO Preliminary admit card 2019 download link.
- Enter the registration no. and password in the respective blocks. Click on the submit tab.
- Now Admit card pdf sheet will open.
- Check the exam date, exam center, and other information.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the admit card and carry it to the exam hall on the day of exam.
Click on the links shared below to download the hall ticket-
Download admit card for IBPS SO Preliminary Exam- Click Here
In case of any assistance related to IBPS SO admit card, candidates can contact at the contact information shared as under-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P. Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off, Western Express Highway,
P.B. No. 8587,
Kandivali (E), Mumbai- 400001