IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2023 Specialist Officer Hall Ticket @https://www.ibps.in. IBPS SO exam for 2023 is to be held in December 2023. To appear in it IBPS will upload the admit card online very soon. If you are one of those who have cleared the prelims exam then only you are eligible for the mains exam. Candidates who have submitted their IBPS SO application by the notified date may download their admit card by submitting their registration login details. A link to download the same will be shared here once active officially.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2023
Applicants will be intimated about the release of the admit card through an email and SMS on the registered email address and mobile no. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be dispatched to any candidate by post/ courier. Candidates can download the call letter from the authorized portal of IBPS using valid login credentials. All the information about the exam date, time and venue will be mentioned in the call letter.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to have a copy of the call letter and valid ID proof with them at the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without a valid document, invigilators will not allow candidates to enter the exam hall. Before appearing in the exam, candidates should read all the instructions given on the admit card and information handout and should follow the same during the exam.
For more information about the date of issue of admit card, call ticket download link, information about admit card download link and other related things, candidates can read the given article.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2023- An Overview
|Name of the exam||IBPS SO Pre Exam|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Examination type||National level recruitment exam|
|Advertisement no.||CRP SPL-XIII|
|Post||Specialist Officers (SO)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Date of exam||30 and 31 December 2023|
|Date of availability of hall ticket||December 2023|
How to download IBPS SO Admit Card 2023?
In order to download the hall ticket, candidates are required to follow the instructions given below-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Go to the official website of IBPS- https://www.ibps.in.
- Click on IBPS SO admit card download link.
- Enter the registration no. and password in the respective blocks. Click on the submit tab.
- Now Admit card pdf sheet will open.
- Check the exam date, exam centre, and other information.
- Click on the print button take a print of the admit card and carry it to the exam hall on the day of exam.
Particulars mentioned on IBPS SO Admit Card
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post applied for
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and day of the exam
- Reporting time
- Examination Shift
- Photograph and signature
- Name and address of the allotted examination centre
- Instructions related to the exam
Documents to be carried out to the exam centre
Candidates going to appear for IBPS SO exam should carry the following documents with them to the examination hall-
- A printed copy of IBPS SO Preliminary admit card
- A valid photo identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport, Driver’s License, or other id issued by the state or central government).
- Scribe’s admit card (in case of scribe for PWD candidate)
Candidates should note that their photo identity proof should bear the same name as it appears on the online application form.
IBPS SO Examination Center
BPS SO will be conducted at the following examination cities of the given states-
|State||Exam Centers||State||Exam Centers|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh/Mohali||Dadra & Nagar Haveli Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Goa||Panaji||Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Lakshadweep||Kavarrati|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri|
|Nagaland||Kohima||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur||Puducherry||Puducherry|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Sikkim||Bardang/ Gangtok|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Tripura||Agartala||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
The decision of allotment of the exam centre shall be final and no request for change of the allotted examination venue will be entertained.
- IBPS SO admit card will be available to download soon.
- Admit cards can be accessed only in online mode by using valid login details.
- No admit card/ information handout will be delivered to candidates through couriers.
- Candidates will be intimated through SMS and email about the issue of admit card.
- SO Admit card will show information about the examination date, day, time, exam centre, post applied for and other related exams.
- Candidates should have their registration id and password to download the hall ticket.
- All the candidates are required to bring the printed copy of admit card and photo-identity proof in original to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
- Candidates found without any of the aforesaid documents at the exam centre will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- All the candidates are required to bring the printed copy of the admit card to the exam venue on the day of exam along with the original identity proof.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions and guidelines mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidates should ensure that the name on the admit card and identity card is the same.
In case of any assistance related to IBPS SO admit card, candidates can contact at the contact information shared as under-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P. Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off, Western Express Highway,
P.B. No. 8587,
Kandivali (E), Mumbai- 400001