IBPS RRB admit card 2020: The tentative dates for preliminary entrance exams for the IBPS RRB are out. Admit for the same will be released 10 days before the date of exam. Candidates can download and view their IBPS RRB prelims admit card 2020 here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 9638 vacant posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I, II, and III level in various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) established in all the states and UTs of the country. Readers can scroll down to get more information on IBPS RRB admit card 2020.
LATEST UPDATE (24th Oct 2020): The tentative exam dates for IBPS RRB exam has been released and the admit card is likely to be released in the month of December 2020 for Officers Scale I preliminary exam. Link will be updated below.
Latest Update-: Read the revised notice for the examination declared by the authority.
Admit card for IBPS RRB Clerk exams has been released. Tap on the links given below.
The authority conducting the examination for the CRP-RRB-IX office assistant which was previously scheduled on 12th and 13th September 2020 has now been postponed. Further dates for the examination will be intimated soon.
IBPS has released the admit card for Office Scale – 1. Check the direct links below.
There are a total of 43 participating RRBs in various states and Union Territories in which is selected candidates will be posted. Before the conduct of exam, conducting authority i.e. IBPS will issue admit card to the registered candidates. Call letter for IBPS RRB Preliminary exam will be published most probably in last week of August 2020 as per the official notification. The official dates of admit card release will be announced soon. Candidates can download their IBPS RRB call letter from official website.
IBPS RRB admit card 2020
It will be published online on the notified dates. IBPS RRB 2020 Admit Card is going to be published in August 2020 a few days before the exam. No call letter will be sent individually to any candidate through post. Call letter will be issued only to the registered candidates.
It will be indicating the names, date, time, venue and other information about the exam. Any request made by candidates to make changes in the date, time & venue for online exam Interview mentioned on the call letter will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Mere issue of call letter to the candidates does not indicate that their candidature has been finally cleared. Candidates are advised to download the admit card on time. They must read all the instructions carefully mentioned on the hall ticket.
An Overview IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2020
|Examination||IBPS RRB 2020|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Type of exam||All India Level recruitment exam|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posts||Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I, II and III|
|No. of participating RRBs||43|
|IBPS RRB Admit card availability||August 2020|
IBPS RRB Admit Card Schedule 2020
|Issue of notification||1st July 2020|
|Commencement of online application||1st July 2020|
|Last date for online application||21st July 2020|
|Downloading of call letter for Pre-Exam||August 2020|
|Date of Pre-exam||Officer Scale-I (31st Dec 2020) and |
Office assistance (2nd Jan 2021/ 4th Jan 2021)
|Downloading of call letter for Main/ Single exam||December 2020 (expected)|
|Date of mains exam||Officer Scale I: |
How to download IBPS RRB 2020 Admit card?
As IBPS RRB Call letter will be issued online, candidates have to download it from the official website. In order to download it, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit official IBPS website first (https://www.ibps.in).
- Step II- Click on the relevant RRB admit card download link running on the homepage.
- Step III- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter the registration number, password, date of birth, and click on submit button.
- Step V- Call letter will open on device screen.
- Step VI- Read the information mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VII- download and take multiple printouts of the admit card and keep it safe till the date of exam.
Click here to download admit card- link will be activated here
Information mentioned on IBPS RRB admit card
IBPS RRB call letter is an important document required to be carried to the exam center. It is because call letter is an entry ticket that allow candidates to enter the exam hall and write the exam. It is a crucial document as it indicates information about the identity of the examinee and the exam.
Each RRB admit card is expected to carry following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Roll No.
- Name of post (for which candidate have applied)
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Examination center with complete address
- Important instructions
Admit card available for Officer scale – 1 (Available Soon)
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
IBPS RRB 2020 Examination Centres
The complete information about the exam center along with the exam date will be mentioned on the admit card. The allotment of examination centers will be based on options filled by the candidates at the time of applications. The complete information about the allotted exam venue will be printed on the hall ticket of each examinee.
Candidates appearing in the IBPS RRB 2020 preliminary and main examination can check the list of tentative exam centers located in different states is shared below-
|Name of the state||Examination Centre (for Pre-Exam)||Examination Centre (for Main Exam)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Guntur, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vizianagaram||Kurnool, Guntur, Vijaywada|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur||Aurangabad, Samastipur, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea,|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur||Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Baddi, Shimla, Solan, Hamirpur|
|Haryana||Gurgaon, Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Karnal, Kuruksehtra, Ambala|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Bokaro||Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur,|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Malappuram, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthpuram, Kozhikode|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Bidar, Shimoga, Udupi||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Mandya, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Amaravati, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Nagpur, Nanded, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri,||Aurangabad Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Sagar, Ujjain, Satna||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior|
|Odisha||Balasore, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Berhampur(Ganjam)||Rourkela, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Bhatinda, Patiala, , Sangrur||Mohali, Jalandhar, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Warangal||Hyderabad, Karimnagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Virudhunagar, Vellore||Coimbatore, Chennai, Madhurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Haridwar||Dehradun|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Muzaffarnagar, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Mathura, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Varanasi||Allahabad, Lucknow, Kanpur|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
- No request for change of allotted exam center will be entertained.
- Candidates can appear for exam only at the allotted college.
Items to be carried to the exam center
Candidates appearing for exam or interview must carry following items to the exam center on the day of exam. Without the compulsory items, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidates only have to carry following documents to the exam hall for the purpose of verification-
- Face mask (mandatory)
- Hand sanitizer 50 ml (transparent bottle)
- Water Bottle
- A printed copy of the downloaded call letter,
- A photocopy of any of the following photo identity card (must indicating exactly the same name as printed on the call letter) –
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/
- Aadhaar /E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
Candidates should note that Learner’s Driving License and Ration Card will not be accepted as the valid ID proof.
Items not to be carried to the exam center
Candidates should ensure that they do not carry any restricted item to the exam center. The list of all the items banned to be carried to the exam hall on the day of exam are as follows-
- Any kind of stationery items such as textual material (in printed or written form), Writing Pad, Calculator, Scale, Pen Drives, Geometry/Pencil Box, bits of papers, Plastic Pouch, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Log Table, etc.
- Any kind of communication device/ gadget such as Mobile Phone, Earphones, Bluetooth, Microphone, Health Band, Pager, etc.
- All ornament/jewelry like Earrings, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Ring, brooch, Badge, Nose-pin, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any Camera, Watch /Wrist Watch, etc.
- Other articles such as Handbags, Belt, Goggles, Hair-band, Cap, Hairpin, etc.
- Any kind of eatable item either opened or packed, water bottle, fruits, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices, etc.
Candidates found with any of aforementioned articles at the exam hall will be disqualified from the exam a serious action against them will be taken.
- IBPS RRB admit card 2020 for preliminary exam will be issued in the month of December 2020.
- Call letters will be issued only through online mode.
- No hard copy of the call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Call letters should not be damaged, defaced, or mutilated under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to retain their hall ticket safely.
- Candidates must make sure that the name in the identity card is same as in the call letter.
- Applicants need to show their Aarogya Setu to the security guard and after showing the status you need to deposit your mobile at the designated place and collect it after the exam.
- If anyone does not have Aarogya Setu app in their phone then in that case they need to submit the declaration form to the security guard.
- All candidates need to maintain social distancing during the whole process.
- If any candidates found with any symptoms of COVID-19 then he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- For all the information and updates related to IBPS RRB 2020 admit card and examination, candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official website.