IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021: IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale I mains admit card is now available for those who have qualify for the mains examination. Candidates are required to submit their registration and password details to generate their Hall tickets. Candidates can also download and view their IBPS RRB mains admit card 2021 here. To get the same applicant must keep their registration number and password handy.
Latest: IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, and III mains admit card is now available and can be download from link given below.
- 1 IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021
- 2 IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021
- 3 An Overview IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2021
- 4 How to download IBPS RRB 2021 Admit card?
- 5 IBPS RRB 2021 Examination Centres
- 6 Important Links
- 7 Important points related to IBPS RRB 2021 Admit Card
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021
Earlier, IBPS RRB 2021 application are invited by the officials for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 10368 vacant posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I, II, and III level in various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) established in all the states and UTs of the country. Readers can scroll down to get more information on IBPS RRB admit card 2021.
There are a total of 43 participating RRBs in various states and Union Territories in which is selected candidates will be posted. Before the conduct of exam, conducting authority i.e. IBPS will issue admit card to the registered candidates. Call letter for IBPS RRB Preliminary exam will be published most probably in July 2021 as per the official notification. The official dates of admit card release will be announced soon. Candidates can download their IBPS RRB call letter from official website.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021
It will be published online on the notified dates. IBPS RRB 2021 Admit Card will not be sent individually to any candidate through post. Call letter will be issued only to those who have clear their prelims examination.
It will be indicating the names, date, time, venue, and other information about the exam. Any request made by candidates to make changes in the date, time & venue for online exam Interview mentioned on the call letter will not be entertained under any circumstances.
IBPS RRB Application Form
The mere issue of a call letter to the candidates does not indicate that their candidature has been finally cleared. Candidates are advised to download the admit card on time. They must read all the instructions carefully mentioned on the hall ticket.
An Overview IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2021
|Examination||IBPS RRB 2021|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Type of exam||All India Level recruitment exam|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posts||Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I, II and III|
|No. of participating RRBs||43|
|IBPS RRB Admit card availability||Available for Officer Scale I, II, and III|
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||19th to 25th July 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam (Officer Scale-I)||1st and 7th August 2021|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam (Office Assistant)||8, 14, and 15 August 2021|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2, 3 Single Exam||25th September 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam (Officer Scale-I)||25th September|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam (Office Assistant)||17th October 2021|
How to download IBPS RRB 2021 Admit card?
As the IBPS RRB Call letter will be issued online, candidates have to download it from the official website. In order to download it, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit official IBPS website first (https://www.ibps.in).
- Step II- Click on the relevant RRB admit card download link running on the homepage.
- Step III- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter the registration number, password, date of birth, and click on submit button.
- Step V- Call letter will open on device screen.
- Step VI- Read the information mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VII- download and take multiple printouts of the admit card and keep it safe till the date of exam.
Information mentioned on IBPS RRB admit card
IBPS RRB call letter is an important document required to be carried to the exam center. It is because a call letter is an entry ticket that allows candidates to enter the exam hall and write the exam. It is a crucial document as it indicates information about the identity of the examinee and the exam.
Each RRB admit card is expected to carry following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s registration no.
- Roll No.
- Name of post (for which candidate have applied)
- Date of birth
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Examination center with complete address
- Important instructions
IBPS RRB 2021 Examination Centres
The complete information about the exam center along with the exam date will be mentioned on the admit card. The allotment of examination centers will be based on options filled by the candidates at the time of application. The complete information about the allotted exam venue will be printed on the hall ticket of each examinee.
Candidates appearing in the IBPS RRB 2021 preliminary and main examination can check the list of tentative exam centers located in different states is shared below-
|Name of the state||Examination Centre (for Pre-Exam)||Examination Centre (for Main Exam)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kadapa, Kurnool, Guntur, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vizianagaram||Kurnool, Guntur, Vijaywada|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati, Silchar|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur||Aurangabad, Samastipur, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea,|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur||Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Baddi, Shimla, Solan, Hamirpur|
|Haryana||Gurgaon, Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Karnal, Kuruksehtra, Ambala|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Bokaro||Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur,|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Malappuram, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Thiruvananthpuram, Kozhikode|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Bidar, Shimoga, Udupi||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Mandya, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Amaravati, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Nagpur, Nanded, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri,||Aurangabad Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Sagar, Ujjain, Satna||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior|
|Odisha||Balasore, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Berhampur(Ganjam)||Rourkela, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Bhatinda, Patiala, , Sangrur||Mohali, Jalandhar, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Warangal||Hyderabad, Karimnagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Virudhunagar, Vellore||Coimbatore, Chennai, Madhurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Haridwar||Dehradun|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Muzaffarnagar, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gonda, Mathura, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Moradabad, Varanasi||Allahabad, Lucknow, Kanpur|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
- No request for change of allotted exam center will be entertained.
- Candidates can appear for exam only at the allotted college.
Items To Be Carried to the exam center
Candidates appearing for an exam or interview must carry the following items to the exam center on the day of exam. Without the compulsory items, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidates only have to carry following documents to the exam hall for the purpose of verification-
- Face mask (mandatory)
- Hand sanitizer 50 ml (transparent bottle)
- Water Bottle
- A printed copy of the downloaded call letter,
- A photocopy of any of the following photo identity card (must indicating exactly the same name as printed on the call letter) –
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/
- Aadhaar /E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
Candidates should note that Learner’s Driving License and Ration Card will not be accepted as the valid ID proof.
Items Not To Be Carried to the exam center
Candidates should ensure that they do not carry any restricted item to the exam center. The list of all the items banned to be carried to the exam hall on the day of exam are as follows-
- Any kind of stationery items such as textual material (in printed or written form), Writing Pad, Calculator, Scale, Pen Drives, Geometry/Pencil Box, bits of papers, Plastic Pouch, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Log Table, etc.
- Any kind of communication device/ gadget such as Mobile Phone, Earphones, Bluetooth, Microphone, Health Band, Pager, etc.
- All ornament/jewelry like Earrings, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Ring, brooch, Badge, Nose-pin, etc.
- Any metallic item
- Any Camera, Watch /Wrist Watch, etc.
- Other articles such as Handbags, Belt, Goggles, Hair-band, Cap, Hairpin, etc.
- Any kind of eatable item either opened or packed, water bottle, fruits, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices, etc.
Candidates found with any of the aforementioned articles at the exam hall will be disqualified from the exam a serious action against them will be taken.
|RRB Office Assistant Admit Card||Available Soon|
|RRB Officer Scale I Admit Card||Available|
|RRB Officer Scale II, III admit card||Available|
- IBPS RRB admit Card 2021 for mains is yet to be available.
- Call letters will be issued only through online mode.
- No hard copy of the call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Call letters should not be damaged, defaced, or mutilated under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to retain their hall ticket safely.
- Candidates must make sure that the name in the identity card is same as in the call letter.
- Applicants need to show their Aarogya Setu to the security guard and after showing the status you need to deposit your mobile at the designated place and collect it after the exam.
- If anyone does not have Aarogya Setu app in their phone then in that case they need to submit the declaration form to the security guard.
- All candidates need to maintain social distancing during the whole process.
- If any candidates found with any symptoms of COVID-19 then he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- For all the information and updates related to IBPS RRB 2021 admit card and examination, candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official website.
Officer scale exam is to be held on 25th Sep and office assistant on 17th Oct 2021.
Officer scale admit card is expected to be out in Sep 3rd week and office assistant in 2nd week of Oct.
It can be download online at IBPS official portal.