IB SA Admit Card 2023 along with MTS is now available online. Applicants may get their hall ticket e-copy online from https://www.ncs.gov.in/
Soon after the completion of the IB Recruitment application process, the candidates who have filled in the application form will be eager to get updates regarding the IB SA Admit Card 2023. For the information of the candidates, the authorities are scheduled to conduct the examination for the recruitment of Security Assistants and Multi Tasking Staff on 23 and 24 March. For that, the commission will release the admit card on 20th March. For downloading the hall ticket, the candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs and NCS on a regular basis.
The official websites are www.mha.gov.in and www.ncs.gov.in respectively. Apart from this, the applicants can also bookmark our website as we will update the candidates with the latest information regarding the IB SA and MTS recruitment 2023.
Intelligence Bureau MTS Exam Date
A large number of candidates are expected to appear for the examination. However, as of now, the exam conducting authority has not provided updates regarding the exam dates. The exam dates will soon be declared by the authorities on the official portal mentioned above. As a result, the IB SA admit card is expected to be released a few days prior to the examination date. The candidates are recommended to keep track of the official websites for updates regarding recruitment.
IB SA Admit Card 2023 (Active)
IB MTS Admit Card 2023 (Active)
Intelligence Bureau Admit Card 2023:Overview
The candidates can have a look at the overview table regarding the IB recruitment for SA and MTS. The table will guide the candidates with important information as well as the dates regarding the recruitment.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Examination Name||Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Category of the Posts||Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Total number of vacancies||Security Assistant-1525|
Multi-Tasking Staff- 150
|Last Date to Submit Application||17th of February, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th March 2023|
|Exam Date||23rd and 24th March|
|MHA Official Portal||https://www.mha.gov.in/|
|NCS Official Portal||https://www.ncs.gov.in/|
How to Download the IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023?
After the declaration of the Hall ticket, the candidates can follow the below steps and can retrieve their admit card accordingly. The steps are as stated below:
- To begin with, the candidate has to open the official website of the authority.
- Now the candidate will encounter the homepage.
- On the homepage, there will be multiple options, the applicant has to search for the link ‘IB Security Assistant Admit Card’.Click on that link.
- A new page will open up consisting of the login window.
- Now fill in the credentials required. The candidates are advised to have their application forms with them.
- The candidate has to enter their application number, Password or date of birth to log in to the account.
- After logging in, the candidate will eventually find their admit card on the screen.
- The candidates are advised to download it and take out at least 2 to 3 copies of the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the IB Security Assistant Admit Card
After downloading the call letter or the admit card, the candidates are recommended to check these details on the downloaded admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Guardian
- Gender and Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Roll number of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photo and signature.
Things to Carry at the Exam Centre
The candidates are required to carry these things at the exam centre:
- Downloaded Hall Ticket.
- Photo Identity Proof of the candidate.
- Two coloured passports size photographs.
- Black and Blue Ball Point Pen.
IB Recruitment Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit>>||MHA Official Website|
|Download>>||IB Recrutiment Official Notification|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The candidates have to undergo the following selection procedure:
– Tier I Online Exam for both designations.
-Tier II Exam will be conducted for both posts.
-A part of Tier II will be for the SA candidates only.
-Tier III will be conducted for SA designation only.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer marked by the candidate.
No, the authorities will not send the admit card by post to the candidates. The officials will upload the admit card on the official website of the authority.