HTET Admit Card 2022 @haryanatet.in: The School Education Board in Haryana is all set to conduct the examination for the Teacher’s Eligibility Test. This test is conducted for three levels and specifically for those who aspire to do teaching jobs. The test will now be held on a revised date in centres across Haryana on 3rd and 4th December 2022. The aspirants need to apply online through the official Harayana School Education Board portal. For more details pertaining to the TET Hall Ticket for Haryana, read the article given below.
HTET Admit Card 2022
The examination for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is to be conducted on the 3rd and 4th of December. Applications for the same are being invited online on the portal of the Haryana Board of School Education. The admit card for the exams is to be out in November. The admit card will also be released online through the portal. The candidates will have to access the website in order to download their respective hall tickets.
Importance of HTET Hall Ticket 2022
The candidates need to carry the hall ticket for their respective level to the examination hall. It is a vital document that needs to be shown at the entrance of the hall. The invigilators check all the required information and allow the candidate to enter the examination hall. Hall ticket contains all the information about the candidate and hence acts as identification proof as well.
Moreover, it also provides important information about the examination to the candidate. If a registered candidate is unable to produce a hall ticket on the day of exam, the candidature would be impermissible.
Haryana TET Admit Card Notification
Any details regarding the release of Admit Card will be posted online on the official portal of the Haryana School Education Board. The candidates need to constantly check the portal in order to download the hall ticket. They can check the latest information on the portal by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official portal of Teacher’s Eligibility Test of Haryana School Board of Education at haryanatet.in.
- On the home page, spot the “Important Instructions” section.
- In the notice board look for the link for “Admit Card note for HTET 2022”.
- Click on the link and a notice pdf will consequently open up.
- Read the document for all the latest updates about the admit card.
- Download or Print the file at the convenience of the candidate by simply selecting the icon for the respective option.
Download BSEH Haryana TET Admit Card Link 2022
In order to appear for the examination, the candidates need to possess an admit card. The admit card or hall ticket will be available online in the store for the candidates to download. Observe the following method to download the hall ticket from the website:
- The admit card will be released online on the portal, hence open the Harayana Teacher’s Eligibility Test portal at haryanatet.in.
- On the home page, look out for the “Quick Links” section.
- In the same, click on “Admit Cards”. The page will be automatically directed to the page to log in and download the admit card.
- A form will open up. Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the captcha code which is case sensitive. Also, enter the password in case asked.
- Press “Submit“.
- The admit card will be available on the screen for the candidates to download. Press “Download”.
|HTET admit card hold list||Duplicate data | Improper Image|
Information mentioned in BSEH HTET Hall Ticket
The information that will be mentioned in the hall ticket is listed below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Level I,II or III.
- Time slots of the exam
- Location of Exam Hall
- Other relevant information about the exam
- Guidelines for the HTET
About HTET Exam
The exam for Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test will be conducted for those who wish to worse as teachers in Haryana. It is conducted to test the eligibility and qualification of the teachers. This document is compulsory when applying for Teaching Job in Government schools in Haryana. Some Self-Governed schools also prefer candidates with this certificate for the job. The certificate is of three levels based on the classes the Teacher is willing to teach.
The Level I Certificate and examination are for candidates who wish to teach Primary Classes, that is, I to V. The next level is Level II for those who wish to teach classes VI to VIII. These teachers are known as TGT or Trained Graduate Teachers. The last level is Level III for PGT or Post Graduate Teachers. Candidates will have to register for the respective level and appear for the examination.
Candidates can check the following to consult in case of queries: