HSSC TGT Admit Card 2023 Download Link; Check Steps to download

Looking for HSSC TGT Admit Card 2023 whose exam is going to be held on 13 and 14 May 2023. As per the notice released on 8 May, the official will upload the hall ticket on 10th May 2023 and the same is now available for applicants. Since the completion of the application procedure, the applicants are looking for their TGT Admit Card whose exam is to be held in April and May 2023. Authority successfully conducted the exam scheduled for April 2023 now they are ready for the May exam. The candidates who have applied for the HSSC TGT Examination 2023 must get their hall ticket online because no hard copy of it will be provided.

Here in this article, we have shared the other key information regarding the HSSC TGT Admit Card and its examination.

HSSC TGT Admit Card 2023

HSSC TGT Admit Card 2023

The advertisement released by the HSSC Trained Graduate Teacher exhibited a total of 7471 vacancies. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has presented the candidates with one of the finest opportunities. Therefore, the candidates should pull up their socks as the examination is around the corner.

Go through this article to gain the latest updates about the HSSC TGT Admit Card and Examination.

Get Here HSSC TGT Admit Card Link

Haryana Trained Graduate Teachers Exam Date

The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released examination dates for Trained Graduate Teachers and a notification regarding the TGT Examinations date is now uploaded online. The applicants are required to be vigilant on the official portal of the Haryana SSC i.e. https://hssc.gov.in/. Other than this, the candidates can also bookmark this particular page as we will update HSSC TGT Examination Date on this page only.

After the declaration of the exam date, the candidates are required to download the admit card. As TGT admit card will be one of the most important documents that will help the candidate in gaining access to the exam centre. The candidates who will not showcase the TGT admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.

HSSC TGT Admit Card 2023 Overview

The highlights of the HSSC TGT Examination and important dates regarding the hall ticket has been provided below:

Type of ArticleAdmit Card
Exam Conducting Authority Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Recruitment For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
Advertisement Number02/2023
Number of Vacancies7471
Date of Examination29 and 30 April 2023
13 and 14 May 2023
Availability of Admit Card26 April and 10 May 2023
CheckRead Admit Card Notice
Concerned State Haryana
Official Portal hssc.gov.in

Also Check: Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana

How to check HSSC TGT Admit Card 2023?

As soon as the TGT admit card is available on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission, the candidate can follow the below steps and then can download it accordingly. The steps to be followed are as given below:

  • To initiate this process, the applicant has to open the official website of the HSSC i.e.https://hssc.gov.in/
  • Now the homepage of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will appear.
  • On the homepage, the candidate will find a ‘What’s New’ section.
  • Under the ‘What’s New’ section, search for the ‘Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2023’.
  • After finding it, click on that link.
  • Afterwards, a login window will open up on the screen.
  • Here fill up the login credentials provided to the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
  • After successfully logging in, the TGT admit card will appear on the screen.
  • Download the admit card and take out at least 2 to 3 printouts of the hall ticket.

Documents to Carry Along at the Exam Centre

The following documents are necessary to carry at the exam centre:

  • Printout of the Downloaded TGT Admit Card.
  • Original Photo Identity Proof authorized by the Government of India.

Apart from this, the candidates are advised to check out important instructions mentioned in the downloaded admit card.

Important Links

Download Here>>HSSC TGT Admit Card 2023
For more updates visit>>NVSHQ HOME

FAQs

What will be the grade pay of the candidates selected as Trained Graduate Teachers in this recruitment?

The grade pay of the candidates selected as the Trained Graduate Teachers in this recruitment will be Rs 4600.

What will be the scheme of marks regarding the selection of TGT in this recruitment?

In this recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers, the written examination will have a weightage of 95% marks. The remaining 5% marks will be for socio-economic criteria and experience.

Can we obtain the TGT written examination admit card by visiting the HSSC in person?

No, the HSSC will not entertain any in-person visit for the admit card. The HSSC will only release the hall ticket only through online mode. It will not release the admit card through offline mode.

Photo of author

Leave a Comment