HSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2019: HSSC PGT Teacher examination Admit Card is likely to release soon. The official dates for the publication of admit card and conduct of exam are awaited. As soon as the exam schedule will be published soon we will update the same here. Admit card will be issued at least 10 days prior to the date of exam.
HSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2019
Once the admit card will be published, candidates who have submitted the application form have to download it from the official website of HSSC. They must not expect that commission will issue hard copy of hall ticket to them. Admit card can be accessed only on online mode. All the candidates who will be appearing in the written exam should have a valid admit card at the examination center on the day of exam otherwise they won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall. To avoid such situations, they should ensure that they have their hall tickets at the exam venue.
In this article, we have compiled all the important information related to HSSC PGT admit card 2019. Those who are waiting for the publication of admit card can go through the article.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019- Overview
|Examination||HSSC PGT Teacher Examination|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post||Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)|
|No. of vacancy||3864|
|Job type||State govt. job|
|Availability of admit card||Available soon|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
Official notification-Download Here
HSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card- Important Dates
|Date of publication of notification||26th August 2019|
|Starting of online registration||2nd September 2019|
|Last date for online registration||18th September 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available soon|
|Date of exam||October/ November 2019|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invited applications for the recruitment of 3864 PGT teachers in the state in the month of August 2019. A large number of applicants submitted applications. Now all these applicants are waiting for the issue of admit card to appear in the written exam. Admit card be issued only to the registered candidates.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Once the hall ticket will be out, candidates can download and print it by using login details.
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
HSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy Detail
Check the subject-wise vacancy details given below-
How to download the HSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2019?
In order to download the admit card online, candidates have to follow the given instructions-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Step I- Visit the official website of HSSC-https://www.hssc.gov.in.
- Step II- On the homepage, click on Admit card link shared under the “Latest News” section.
- Step III- Step III- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step IV- Candidates have to enter valid login details in the appropriate fields and click on submit button.
- Step V- Admit card filed will display.
- Step VI- Check all the particulars and information carefully.
- Step VII- Download and take printout of the admit card. Keep it safe till the completion of selection process.
Click on the given link to get the admit card- Link will be available soon
Particulars mentioned on the HSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card
Admit card issued to candidates will be indicating following information in it-
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no. or registration no.
- Hall ticket no.
- Name of the post
- Date of birth
- Subject for which candidate have applied
- Date and day of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Examination venue with complete address
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates should check and verify all the particulars before appearing for the exam.
Selection of candidates will be based on written exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
Written exam pattern-
- Mode of Exam- Written Examination
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total marks- 90 marks
- The 90 marks of written examination will be divided into two parts-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Science, Maths, English, Computer, Hindi and concerned subjects, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for Current Affairs, History, Geography, Civics, Literature, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The second Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience portion of the selection process will be 10 marks.
Documents to be carried to the exam hall
On the day of exam, candidates have to carry following documents to the exam hall-
- A printed copy of admit card
- A valid photo Identity proof- Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Passport, Notarized Affidavit in English, etc.
- A passport-sized photograph
Candidates should note that their name and other details in the admit card should match with the details printed on the id proof. Any discrepancy in the same can lead to cancellation of their candidature.
Key points regarding HSSC PGT Teacher’s exam admit card
- Admit cards is going to be published soon.
- Candidates have to download it from HSSC website from the scheduled dates onwards.
- Candidates must make sure that they follow each and every instruction mentioned on the hall ticket.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring a photocopy of downloaded admit card to the exam hall on exam day.
- They have to produce the admit card for verification whenever required.
- Candidates found without admit card will not be given permission to enter the examination hall and write the exam.
- Admit card should not be damaged and mutilated.
- Candidates should retain the admit card till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates should frequently visit the official websites for all the updates and latest news related to admit card.