HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification for the examination date recruitment of Clerk (Group C) posts. The HSSC Haryana Clerk 2019 exam will be held on 21st Sep, 22nd Sep, & 23rd Sep 2019. The exam will be conducted in two shifts and admit card to participate in the examination will also be released by HSSC soon.
Those candidates who have applied for the post of HSSC Clerk can download the HSSC Admit Card 2019 from its official website. Usually, the exam conducting authorities release the Hall Ticket for the applicants to appear in the exam minimum 8-10 days before the exam date. So the Admit card for HSSC Clerk Post D examination will be available on the official website of HSSC on 14th September 2019.
- 1 HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
- 2 HSSC Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 How to download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019?
HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
Applicants who have to submit the application form successfully and now waiting for the HSSC Admit Card 2019 can get important information related this in this post. You will also find a link to download the hall ticket of this recruitment examination at the bottom of this article but the link will get activated only after the release of Admit card. So scroll down to get more information about the release date of HSSC Admit Card 2019. Have a look at the table given below to get quick information about the article and its content;
HSSC Clerk Recruitment Examination 2019- Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Vacancies Available||For Clerk (Group C)|
|Total Available Vacancies||4801|
|Admit Card Release Date||14th September 2019|
|The exam will be conducted on||21st, 22nd, 23rd September 2019|
|Admit card Release Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Socio-Economic Criteria and experience|
|Website to Download the Admit card||www.hssc.gov.in|
HSSC Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
An admit card or hall ticket is an essential document that is must for a candidate to take the examination. It is mandatory for an applicant to carry the admit card at the exam center. In case if any candidate forgets to carry the admit card then he/she has to leave the exam center without appearing in the examination.
Admit card for the recruitment exam for the clerk post in HSSC will be available for all the candidates online. To download the Hall ticket the applicant will have to choose his login credential which he created at the time of filling the application form. Further in this article, you will also get to know the steps to download the HSSC Admit card to appear in the examination.
In Admit card of HSSC examination, you will get to know the rules that you need to follow in the examination center and exam room. The exact timing and right address for the exam are mentioned in the admit card so it is also important for the candidates to read the card carefully. We recommend to the candidates to read the admit card not just download it and keep its print out.
Applicants should be aware that their HSSC Clerk hall ticket is not important only for the exam day but they will need to keep it safe until the final result or their selection. Keep reading the post to get more important information about the HSSC to admit card downloading and the exam pattern.
How to download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019?
As we stated above that the admit card for the recruitment examination of HSSC clerk post (Group C) will be released by the officials on the website of HSSC. All the candidates will have to download the admit card from the website only and they will not get their hall ticket through any other medium like via post.
Here we have compiled the instructions that a candidate need to follow to download the admit card;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of HSSC; www.hssc.gov.in
- Step 2: On the home page of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) you will get the link of HSSC Clerk Admit card.
- Step 3: Click on the link titled as ‘HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Download.
- Step 4: A new page will appear on your screen. Enter the Login details of Registration Number or application number and password in the given boxes.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button after entering the details to get the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Step 6: Download the admit card and take its print put to carry with you on the exam day. Save a soft copy of your admit card for future reference.
Information Imprinted On HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
On your admit card, the officials will mention information about the candidates and the exam he is appearing for. It is important to check all the information given on the admit card and find out if there is an issue. In case your admit card has some misprinting and any of the information is not correct about the applicant then it is important to contact the authorized authority. The following information will be imprinted on your admit card for HSSC Clerk Exam 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Father’s Name of the Applicant
- Mother’s Name of the Applicant
- Exam Centre Name with complete address
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the Examination
- Category of the candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Required Documents to carry to For HSSC Clerk Exam Center
Though admit card of the candidate is an important document and no candidate will be allowed in the exam center without showing his/her admit card. But along with the HSSC Admit card for clerk examination, the applicant will have to need to carry other documents like photo id card as well. In case of any confusion or mismatch the officials presented at the exam center can ask the applicant to show their other id Proofs. The information presented on the admit card will be matched with information given in photo id proof. Aspirants need to get either of the original Id proofs to attend the examination. Note that anyone from the following photo id card will be sufficient to show at the exam center but it should have a clear picture of applicant;
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Photograph (mandatory and it should be the same as you pasted on your application form)
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
HSSC Clerk 2019 Selection Process
The written examination that to be conducted on 21st, 22nd and 23rd September 2019 will be the first phase to select the suitable candidate for the vacant posts available for clerk with the state government Haryana. The selection process for Haryana Clerk (Group C) will not be having any personal interview round. The whole selection process will be comprised into two stages;
- Written Exam
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
HSSC Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
The selection process will start with the written test and while offering the job to the suitable candidates his/ her Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience will also be counted. Here is the exam pattern for HSSC Clerk Exam 2019;
|Written Exam||90 Marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10 Marks|
- As the table given above shows that the scheme of marks in respect of selection to the vacancies shall comprise of total 100 marks.
- The written test will be conducted for a total 90 marks.
- In the written test the candidate will have to answer the questions from below given syllabus.
- In a written examination 75% weightage will be given to following subjects; Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, General Awareness, Reasoning, and other concerned or relevant subject.
- Topics related to Haryana like its History, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, and Current Affairs of Haryana, etc. will get rest 25% weightage.
- 10% marks will depend on the Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience of the candidate like applicant is widow. Or the father of applicant died before completing 42 years (only for first and second) OR anyone from the applicant’s family and applicant itself has never been into any state government job (in Haryana or other) OR if the father of applicant died before applicant turned 15 years old. For a different situation, the candidate will get 5-10 marks.
HSSC Clerk Syllabus 2019
- Geography of Haryana
- Civics of Haryana
- History of Haryana
- Current Affairs of Haryana
- Literature of Haryana
- Environment of Haryana
- Culture of Haryana
- General Awareness (GA)
HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 (Download link available soon)
The Final Word
We will update the given link once the admit card will be released online so have an eye on our page to get the updated news about HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019.