HPU Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021: HPU has finally released the date of the written exam for Panchayat Secretary Recruitment. The exam was to be conducted earlier but due to the pandemic situation, it could not happen. Now, the exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd October 2021. Before the conduct of the exam, HPU will issue admit cards to all the candidates who have registered and submitted an application for PS recruitment. The university has open the portal for downloading of HPU Panchayat Secretary Admit Card on 15th October 2021. Once the admit card will be uploaded on the portal, registered candidates can download it.
Latest: Applicants may now download their admit card
- 1 HPU Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021
- 2 How to download HP Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
- 3 Examination Centre
HPU Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021
Panchayat Raj Department, HP Govt, released 239 vacancies for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Contractual basis) in December 2020. The selection is based on a written exam. The Department has been given the responsibility of shortlisting candidates for this recruitment to the Himachal Pradesh University and thus, the entire recruitment and selection process is handled by HPU. The HPU will soon release the admit card for the written exam. Applicants have to download their hall ticket on time to avoid the last hour rush.
The written test will be conducted on the scheduled date at 93 different exam centers across the state. A total of 26000 candidates are going to appear in the exam. No hard copy of the hall ticket is going to be issued by the recruiting authority. Admit cards will be made available only in online mode.
To know more about HPU PS admit cards, you can go through this article.
HP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the exam||HP Panchayat Secretary Exam|
|Job Type||Contractual Basis|
|Concerned Department||Panchayat Raj Department, HP Govt.|
|Examination Authority||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Online portal||HPU Online Recruitment Portal|
|Date of exam||22nd October 2021|
|Admit card issue date||15th October 2021|
|Total examination centres||93|
HP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Important Dates
|Submission of online application forms||18th December 2020|
|Last date for online application form submission|
31st January 2021
|Issue of admit card||15th October 2021|
|Date of written exam||22nd October 2021|
|Publication of result||To be announced later|
How to download HP Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
Candidates can follow the simple instructions provided below to download their hall ticket online from the HPU Recruitment portal-
- Navigate to the official website of HPU.
- Click on Panchayat Secretary admit card download link given under the Notification section.
- Now, enter the login details like user name and password.
- Click on submit tab.
- PS admit card will display.
- Go through the particulars and verify them.
- Download and take multiple printouts of the admit card.
- Keep the admit card safely and carry it to the exam centre on the date of exam.
Information mentioned on Hall Ticket
Each admit card that will be issued to the applicants will carry the following information-
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s name
- Application no.
- Roll Number
- User Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Photograph/ Space for photograph
- Examination day and date
- Timing of examination
- Examination centre
- Instructions related to exam
HPU Panchayat Secretary Recruitment exam will be organized at 93 examination centers established at different locations of the state. Nearly 200 to 300 candidates are going to appear in each of the examination centers. Candidates will be intimated about their examination centers through the admit card. THE complete information of the allotted exam center will be mentioned on the admit card. They have to reach the allotted exam center on time. They will be permitted to enter the only examination center that has been allotted to them. They cannot take exams in any other examination center.
|HPU Online Recruitment Portal||recruitment.hpushimla.in|
|HPU Panchayat Secretary Admit Card Download Link||Available|
- Admit card issue date is yet to be released by the examination authority.
- The portal for downloading of admit card will be opened from 15th of October as per the available news. The official release date will be notified through the HPU Recruitment portal.
- Candidates have to download and print the admit card using the login details.
- HPU will not provide any physical admit card.
- Applicants must follow all the important instructions mentioned on the admit card and should follow covid protocols during the exam.
- They must be present at the examination centre along with the printed copy of admit card and other required documents like photo id proof.
- They must reach the allotted examination venue as per the reporting timing mentioned on the admit card.
- It is advised to each and every candidate to visit the HPU portal and this page periodically to get latest updates related to HPU Panchayat secretary exam and admit card.