HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020: Applicants who are searching for details about HPU admit card are at right portal. HPU will release the admit card for B.Sc nursing on its official portal. Applicants who have submitted nursing entrance exam form are now eagerly waiting for hall tickets to be announced.
- HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
- B.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Date
- How to Download B.Sc Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidate can download admit card from the official portal of HPU. To get an entry to the exam center, applicants need to show hall ticket to exam authorities. Continue reading this article till the end for more information regarding HPU nursing admit card, procedure to download admit card, etc.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
Himachal Pradesh University will publish the hall ticket in August 2020. Candidates who are willing to view their admit card would be able to download it after it is published. To download the hall ticket applicants need to enter their roll number and password on login form. Applicants are advised to review all details printed on hall ticket if they find any inconsistency on it, then they can inform it to exam authorities about it.
Exam officials will allow only those candidates to give the exam who have the hardcopy of HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card. Officials will not send admit card to any candidate through personal mail or post. All applicants have to get their admit card from the official portal. Candidate can also download the hall ticket from this website. We will update the link of hall ticket whenever official will announces it.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Name of University – Himachal Pradesh University
- Entrance Exam Name – B.Sc Nursing
- Date of Exam – Last Week of August 2020
- Admit Card Announcement Date – August 2020
- Article Category – Admit Card
- State – Himachal Pradesh
- Official Site – hpuniv.ac.in
Details Stamped on B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
We have made a table, that shows exactly the type of info present on admit card. Applicants who do not have any idea about it can check the info given below.
|Name of Candidate||Roll Number of Applicant||Exam Name|
|Name of Exam Centre||Date and Timing of Test||Full Address of Exam Venue|
|Duration of Exam||Father’s and Mother’s Name||Date of birth|
|Category of Candidate||Signature and Photo of Applicant||Space for Sign of Invigilator|
|Registration Number||Exam Centre Code||Important Exam Day Guidelines|
B.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Date
B.Sc nursing exam will organize in the month of August 2020. Applicants can check the dates on the official website of HPU. Date of exam is decided by the exam authorities of Himachal Pradesh University. Applied candidates need to come to the allocated centre on that date for examination. Admit Card will be available 10 or 12 days before the examination on HPU official site.
HP University B.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Centres
Applicants who have filed the application form will get one of these centres for examination.
Documents to Carry at Exam Centre
Applicants have to carry id proof documents along with the admit card. We have given a list in which the certificate is named, out of which it is mandatory to bring one document to the examination center.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Passport of Applicant
- Bank Passbook with Photo of Candidate
- Identity Proof approved by Gazette Officer
- College ID issued by any recognized University or College
Also Read – Kerala School Admission 2020
Check >>> New National Education Policy
B.Sc Nursing 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of B.Sc nursing examination will be online only.
- The exam will be represented in English language.
- The questions paper contains a total of 100 questions which will be of 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in B.Sc entrance exam.
- All questions are only multiple-choice types in B.Sc examination.
- Topics from which questions will be asked in test – Chemistry, Biology, English, Physics, General Knowledge
Essential Guidelines for Exam Day
- Applicants have to carry admit card on the day of exam otherwise, officials will not permit them to attend the examination.
- Aspirants must bring a black and blue ball pen to the exam hall for entering the correct answers.
- Applicants can’t bring any electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, earphones, etc at exam hall.
- Candidates have to reach on time to appear in the B.Sc nursing entrance test.
How to Download B.Sc Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates who do not know about how they can download admit card from the official portal can check the given steps. Implement the given process and get your hall ticket quickly.
Step 1st: Go to the official portal of HPU @hpuniv.ac.in.
Step 2nd: Reaching to the homepage applicant will see news section.
Step 3rd: Under that section, applicants needs to search for link of “B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020” then, hit the link.
Step 4th: Login form will be open in new page, enter your registration number and password on it.
Step 5th: Submit the details.
Step 6th: Hall ticket will open in few moments on the screen.
Step 7th: Re-check all the info given on admit card and then download it.
Step 8th: Take out a hardcopy of B.Sc nursing admit card for the examination day and don’t forget to carry it.
Official Portal -> Himachal Pradesh University
HP University B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Result will announce by HPU exam authorities on the official portal. Result will tell candidates their pass-fail status. Applicants will know how much marks they have scored in the examination and whether they are eligible or not for the next round. Willing applicants can also download the result for future purposes. To pass the exam applicant have to score equal to the passing marks or more than it.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card-FAQ’s
http://www.hpuniv.ac.in/ is the official link of HPU. From this link, you can download your hall ticket.
You have to report to the university regarding any error that you find in the hall ticket.
No, you have download the admit card from the official site only.
If you lose your admit card somewhere then you have to follow the downloading procedure and get a print of admit card.