HPU B.SC Nursing Admit Card is released by the university on 20th June 2023. Its entrance test is going to be organised on 25th June at the designated exam centre. Applicants may download their HPU B.SC Nursing hall ticket online from hpuniv.ac.in or link shared here in this article. Some key details that you received during its form submission are required to generate the admit card.
Some other details related to the HPU B.SC Nursing Admit Card is shared here in this article.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
Himachal Pradesh University publish the hall ticket on 20th June. Candidates who are willing to view their admit card would be able to download it after it is published. To download the hall ticket applicants need to enter their roll number and password on the login form. Applicants are advised to review all details printed on the hall tickets if they find any inconsistency on it, then they can inform to exam authorities.
Exam officials will allow only those candidates to give exam who have the hardcopy of HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card. Officials will not send admit card to any candidate through personal mail or post. All applicants have to get their admit card from the official portal. The candidate can also download the hall ticket from this website.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023 – Overview
- Name of University – Himachal Pradesh University
- Entrance Exam Name – B.Sc Nursing
- Date of Exam – 25 June 2023
- Admit Card Announcement Date –
- Article Category – Admit Card
- State – Himachal Pradesh
- Official Site – hpuniv.ac.in
Details Stamped on B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
We have made a table, that shows exactly the type of info present on admit card. Applicants who do not have any idea about it can check the info given below.
|Name of Candidate||Roll Number of Applicant||Exam Name|
|Name of Exam Centre||Date and Timing of Test||Full Address of Exam Venue|
|Duration of Exam||Father’s and Mother’s Name||Date of birth|
|Category of Candidate||Signature and Photo of Applicant||Space for Sign of Invigilator|
|Registration Number||Exam Centre Code||Important Exam Day Guidelines|
B.Sc Nursing 2023 Entrance Exam Date
B.Sc nursing exam will organize on its scheduled date. Applicants can check the dates on the official website of HPU. Date of the exam has been decided by the exam authorities of Himachal Pradesh University. Applied candidates need to come to the allocated centre on that date for the examination.
HP University B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Centres
Applicants who have filed the application form will get to one of these centres for examination.
Documents to Carry at Exam Centre
Applicants have to carry id proof documents along with the admit card. We have given a list in which the certificate is named, out of which it is mandatory to bring one document to the examination center.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Passport of Applicant
- Bank Passbook with Photo of Candidate
- Identity Proof approved by Gazette Officer
- College ID issued by any recognized University or College
B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- The exam will be represented in English language.
- The questions paper contains a total of 100 questions which will be of 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in B.Sc entrance exam.
- All questions are only multiple-choice types in B.Sc examination.
- Topics from which questions will be asked in test – Chemistry, Biology, English, Physics, General Knowledge
Essential Guidelines for Exam Day
- Applicants have to carry admit card on the day of exam otherwise, officials will not permit them to attend the examination.
- Aspirants must bring a black and blue ball pen to the exam hall for entering the correct answers.
- Applicants can’t bring any electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, earphones, etc at exam hall.
- Candidates have to reach on time to appear in the B.Sc nursing entrance test.
How to Download B.Sc Nursing 2023 Hall Ticket?
Candidates who do not know how they can download admit card from the official portal can check the given steps. Implement the given process and get your hall ticket quickly.
Step 1st: Go to the official portal of HPU @hpuniv.ac.in.
Step 2nd: Reaching the homepage applicant will see the news section.
Step 3rd: Under that section, applicants need to search for link of “B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023” and then, hit the link.
Step 4th: The login form will open, enter your registration number and password on it.
Step 5th: Submit the details.
Step 6th: Hall ticket will open in a few moments on the screen.
Step 7th: Re-check all the info given on admit card and then download it.
Step 8th: Take out a hard copy of B.Sc nursing admit card for the examination day and don’t forget to carry it.
Official Portal -> Himachal Pradesh University
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card-FAQ’s
http://www.hpuniv.ac.in/ is the official link of HPU. From this link, you can download your hall ticket.
No, you have to download the admit card from the official site only.
If you lose your admit card somewhere then you have to follow the downloading procedure and get a print of admit card.