The Haryana Public Service Commission will soon schedule an examination for Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer posts. Before the commencement of this exam, the commission will release the HPSC TO and ATO Admit Card 2023 on its official website. It is compulsory for all the applicants to carry a printout of this e-Admit Card to the examination centre.
The candidates will require their login details to obtain the call letter for the HPSC Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer Exam 2023 on the commission’s website. The commission will not personally send a hard copy of the hall ticket to the candidates. For further information regarding this recruitment exam’s admit card for the advertised posts, the candidates can read all the topics covered in this article.
HPSC TO and ATO Admit Card 2023 Date
The HPSC TO and ATO Recruitment 2023 application process concludes on 28 April 2023. Therefore, the candidates registered for the post must now want to know the availability date of the admit card. To these candidates, we suggest that they visit the commission’s portal regularly for all the updates.
Moreover, we will also keep sharing all the updates concerning the HPSC TO and ATO e-Admit Card 2023 Availability Date from time to time in this article.
Haryana PSC ATO and TO e-Admit Card 2023: Quick Details
|Article’s Topic||HPSC TO and ATO Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Commission||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Advertised Posts||Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||35|
|Group of the Posts||Group B|
|Dates of the Online Application Process||14 April 2023 to 28 April 2023|
|Date of Availability of the Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Mode of Release of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Examination||Yet to be Declared|
|HPSC Official Website’s URL||http://hpsc.gov.in/|
Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer HPSC Exam Scheme 2023
There will be three papers in the exam for the Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer designations at HPSC. The maximum scoreable marks in each paper will be 100, and the commission will give 3 hours to the candidates to attempt each paper. The following table shows the complete details of the Treasury Officer and Assistant Treasury Officer HPSC Exam Scheme 2023.
|Paper 1||Precise Writing, Noting and Drafting (English and Hindi)||100|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge (including everyday science)||100|
|Paper 3||Chapters I to 8 of the book called “An|
Introduction to Indian Government Accounts and Audits”
How to Download the TO and ATO Admit Card 2023 at hpsc.gov.in?
Using the steps in the following process, the candidates can download the HPSC TO and ATO Hall Ticket 2023. However, before proceeding with these steps, it is necessary that the applicants keep their login details beside them.
- First, the candidates must open their browsers and paste the following URL on it http://hpsc.gov.in/.
- Through this URL, the candidates will end up on the homepage of the commission’s official website.
- The candidates must go to the “What’s New” section.
- Under this section, the candidates will find the link to download the e-Admit Card for the exam.
- Once the candidates click on this link, a login page will appear on their screens.
- By entering their login details in the spaces on this page, the candidates can download the admit card for the exam.
- After this, the candidates must acquire some hard copies of the admit card to present on the day of the exam.
हरियाणा कोषागार अधिकारी और सहायक कोषागार अधिकारी प्रवेश पत्र 2023 details
On the हरियाणा कोषागार अधिकारी और सहायक कोषागार अधिकारी प्रवेश पत्र 2023, the following particulars are available. The candidates must go through these particulars and ensure that the commission has provided them accurately.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Personal Details (Gender, Category and Date of Birth)
- Name of the Applied Post
- Exam Roll Number
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Timing
- Details About the Examination Centre
- Time of Reporting at the Exam Centre
- Instructions for the Exam Day
Exam Day Instructions
On the day of the HPSC TO and ATO Exam 2023, the candidates must follow the instructions in the following list.
- With a printout of the call letter for the exam, the candidates must also present a valid document such as PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, etc for their identity verification.
- The candidates must keep more than one hard copy of the e-Admit Card on exam day.
- The candidates must ensure that their schedule is set so that they reach the exam venue before or on the reporting time.
How should candidates contact the commission if they are not able to download the admit card?
If the candidates are having any difficulty downloading the admit card then they can contact the commission through the following contact details-
Contact Numbers- 93106-11990, 85957-50941 & 70489-36810
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Where will the exam centres be for the HPSC TO and ATO Exam 2023?
The commission will share the details of the exam centres for the exam on its website in the near future.
Will the commission accept a soft copy of the e-Admit Card from the candidates?
No, the candidates can only bring a hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre.