HP SOS April Admit Card 2021 8th 10th 12th Class: Himachal Pradesh state open school has released admit card for 8th, 10th and 12th examination. Exam dates are now out for all interested applicants.
Current Update: Higher authorities have issued the admit card for HP SOS April 2021 examinations. Link to download the admit card is given below.
The HP SOS April admit cards have been uploaded on the official website or you can also use the link updated here to get your admit card easily. All the candidates who have filled their examination form through open schooling need to visit the official website.
- 1 HP SOS April Admit Card 2021
HP SOS April Admit Card 2021
For all the candidates of 8th, 10th, and 12th from SOS, admit card has released on official website. This information is crucial for those candidates who have an examination in April 2021. Very limited time is left that’s why it is required to increase the pace of preparation.
As we have expected and officlas also released the admit card in 2nd week of April 2021. So, candidates can now onwards download it from here. HP SOS admit card is required for the examination centre, without it, they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination.
HP SOS Examination 2021 Important Dates
|1||Exam conducting board||HBOSE SOS|
|2||Exam For standard||8th 10th and 12th|
|3||Exam Date for 12th Class||13th April to 10th May 2021|
|4||Exam Date for 10th Class||13th to 28th April 2021|
|5||Exam Date for 8th Class||13th to 23rd April 2021|
|6||Admit Card Release Date||9th April 2021|
12th Class Datesheet
10th Class Datesheet
8th Class Datesheet
HPBOSE SOS April Examination 2021 Overview
All the candidates who are going to appear in the examinations which are held from 13th of April 2021, need to register themselves first. This application is required to be filled by those candidates who are
- Fresh admission who have completed the gap of two years
- Additional subject
- Applicants having Compartment in any exam
- Reappearing for improvement in performance
About Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education
This board was established in 1969 at Shimla. Later on, it was shifted to Dharamshala in January 1983. This board has set up to provide basic education for candidates of Himachal Pradesh. Before the establishment of this board, kids have the option of either leave their education or leaving the state for higher studies.
Presently there are more than 8000 schools that are affiliated with the Himachal Pradesh Board of school education. Apart from this 26 book distribution centre has also been established to meet the demand of students.
For those students who are unable to attend classes, the board has started open schooling. In this candidates have to fill application form and examination form to give their exam. This opportunity is provided for those candidates who are unable to attend class.
How To Download HP SOS April Admit Card 2021
HP SOS examination is going to be conducted from 13th April 2021. Himachal Pradesh SOS admit card is also uploaded on the official website. Candidates need to download it for appearing in the examination.
Procedure to download the admit card for the 8th, 10th and 12 has been discussed below. Follow the step by step methods to download it:-
- First you will be visiting official website which is https://www.hpbose.org/SOS.aspx
- In home screen there will be an option for SOS
- Click over it
- A new page will be opened.
- In student corner, the second option will be for admit card of SOS click over it
- Details of candidate will be asked for downloading admit card which is name and date of birth
- Date of what should be filled in the specified format
- After filling all the details press search button
- Candidates admit card will be displayed on computer screen
- Download and take a printout for examination centre
Issuance Of Duplicate Certificate From HP SOS
This information is regarding those candidates who will pass from SOS Board but lost their documents. In order to get a duplicate certificate, candidate should apply from board. For this 600 rupees charge for first time, 1200 for second time and 2400 for 3rd time will be charged. Fee for duplicate failed or compartment card will be 400 for the first time, 600 for the second time.
Details Available On HP SOS April Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear in 8th, 10th 12th examination needs to cross check all the details. These details must not mismatch as it may create hurdle for examination. Candidate should immediately contact helpline number for rectification of error.
If the details will not match, they may find problem while appearing in examination. The details which will be available on the HP SOS hall ticket are:-
- Name of Himachal Pradesh SOS Board
- Standard whether 8th 10th or 12th
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Name of all the subjects for which examination is conducted
- Date, time and centre of examination
- Name of centre
- Centre code
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- One sheet of instruction
- All the candidates who have not qualified after March 2009, can apply for examination with the transfer of credit.
- Apart from this candidates who have failed by NIOS/CBSE or other recognised board can apply online for state open schooling.
- It has been clarified that the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education candidate can take benefit of transfer of credit for 12th only.
- It is important to carry a hardcopy of admit card on the day of HP SOS examination.
- Apart from this examination will be conducted on a specified subject price of SOS.
- No offline form will be accepted
- Application form received after the last date will not be accepted
Frequently Asked Question
Ans. Himachal Pradesh open schooling examinations will be conducted from 13th of April 2021. Check Complete Details above.
Ans. Admit Card is now available for April 2021 examination on official portal for all eligible candidates.
Ans. Admit card for HP SOS is downloaded from official website or from this portal.
Ans. In such case applicants have to re print the hall ticket of HP SOS 2021 exam before the exam reporting time.