HBSE 10th Admit Card 2021: Board of School Education, Haryana (HBSE) releases the admit card for its 10th class students on their official portal. All the students who are going to participate in the 10th class examination are desperately waiting for their HBSE 10th admit card which is now available by the board at their respective school loings. Regular students may get their admit card from their school authority while those registered as a private need to provide their login details to download their admit card. For more information regarding the HBSE 10th 2021 admit card and examination read the article given below.
Update: HBSE class 10th Examination has been canceled by the State government
- 1 HBSE 10th Admit Card 2021
- 2 HBSE Class 10th Question Paper Design
- 3 HBSE Class 10th Exam Preparation Tips
- 4 How to download HBSE Class 10th Admit Card 2021
HBSE 10th Admit Card 2021
The Haryana board class 10 admit card can be downloaded with the login ID and for that students need to visit the board website.
- Availability of admit card: 9th April 2021
- Date of examination: 22nd April to 12th May
HBSE 10th Exam Date 2021
In the table given below you will get the complete schedule for HBSE 10th Class: –
|22nd April||Social Science|
|10th May||Physical & Health EducationSanskritUrdu Drawing Agriculture Computer science, Home science, Music Hindustani (all option)Animal husbandryDance (all option)|
|11th may||Retail/security/automobile/IT/ITES/patient care/assistant/beauty & wellness/physical education &sports/agriculture paddy farming/travel tourism & hospitality/media entertainment/animation/apparel fashion design/banking and finance/ services/banking and insurance services/vision technician/multi skill foundation course.|
|12th May||Punjabi/IT/ITES (information technology & enabling services)[for govt. model sr. sec. school, SLCE sec-28 Faridabad only]|
HBSE Class 10th Question Paper Design
|Social Science||Click here|
|Physical Education||Click here|
|Computer science||Click here|
Sample Question Papers- link provided below
Guidelines for Haryana 10 Class Examination
All candidates who are going to appear for their 10th board examination must take care of the few points which we have mentioned below:
- All candidates must carry their original admit card on the examination day.
- Must reach the examination centre at least 20 to 30 minutes before the exam commencement.
- Do not carry any kind of study material inside the examination hall.
- Make sure that you didn’t possess any kind of electronic gadget, calculator, or smart wearable bands.
- Must be seated on the seat allotted to you.
- Check the seat allotted thoroughly to confirm that is there any kind of chits or written on the desk…
- If so then do report to the invigilator present in your room.
- Do not try to seek help from any other candidates during the examination.
- Do not indulge in any unfair means of activity during the exam because it may lead to debarred your candidature from the examination.
- Must mention your roll number on the space provided correctly in the answer sheet.
- Do not try to put any currency or message notes inside the answer sheet.
- Carry your own stationery item (pen, pencil, and rubber) in the exam hall because borrowing is not allowed inside the hall.
Also Check: Haryana class 10 result 2021
HBSE Class 10th Exam Preparation Tips
We know that it’s the first board examination for you guys, so the kind of mental pressure you all are having we can understand but we will tell you how to overcome it.
- While attempting the question paper you must read complete paper for at least 15 minutes because it may give you an idea regarding the type of question and their level asked in the examination and so that you make a plan to solve the paper.
- If any section is tough than your expectation then no need to be worried, first try to hit that section which you can attempt easily.
- Maintain your speed and accuracy during the examination.
- Do not spend too much time on any question.
- Your answer must be legible for the examiner.
- Before examination do not try to attempt any new methods at the last moment.
- Try to solve the previous year’s papers it will boost your confidence.
- Highlights the important point of each topic, so that you will get through it easily.
- Take enough sleep before the exam day.
- Read the question paper thoroughly and attempt that section about which you are confident most.
How to download HBSE Class 10th Admit Card 2021
Haryana Board of Secondary Education will release the admit card for the 10th class on the school login in the coming days. As you all know it is one of the most important documents for any candidates who are going to appear for board examination because it carries all the information of the candidates.
It is proof that you are the legitimate candidates who are appearing for the examinations. So all candidates must download the admit card from the official website or it may be available by the school authorities to you. As you first hands on the admit card do check all the details in it, and if it may have any discrepancy then you can report the same to the school authority.
To download the admit card you need to follow few steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the board
- Now the school authority needs to enter their login credentials on the website
- After that, they need to select their school from the list and click on it.
- Now select the class and enter the student’s details as required.
- After that admit card will appear to your screen
- Download the same and take a print out of it.
- Check all the details mentioned in it
- If you found any discrepancy in it must report the same to the school authority.
Details Mention on HBSE 10 Admit card 2021
When you got the admit card there are few details which are present in it like:
- Name of the candidates
- Name of the Board
- Name of the examination centre
- Subject name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Cod of the subjects
- Examination date and time
- Some guidelines for the candidates
Note: Check your admit card thoroughly if you find any discrepancy in it, then you must report the same to the concerned department of your school.
HBSE 10th Admit Card: Important Links
|For Regular Candidates (School Login)||Click Here|
|For re-appear/ improvement||Click Here (available soon)|
|Haryana Board 12th Admit card 2021||Click Here|
|D.El.Ed Date Sheet 2021||Click Here|
|Secondary Sample Questions Papers||Click Here|
HBSE class 10th Supplementary Admit Card
The supplementary admit card for the class 10th of the Haryana board will release in the month of June/July 2021 (tentatively). The board will issue the supplementary admit card to those students who had failed to pass any of the paper or those who want to make improvements in marks to some of their subjects.
Haryana Board has released its 10th class admit card in its portal on 9th April 2021
As applicant are not allowed to download it by their own because such admit card will be released at respective school login but once it was available students may collect it from their respective school authority.
The Examination dates for this year have not been released yet but it was expected that the board will held the same in May 2021.
Yes, Haryana board has reduced its class 10th syllabus due to delay in commencement of classes due to COVID pandemic and as per the details available around 30% syllabus for board examination has been reduced by the board.
If any students found any discrepancy in their admit card then they need to contact their respective school authority to rectify the same.
If students registered as a private candidates then they can download their admit card by their own and for that they need to submit login details.
Yes, all students are required to carry their hall ticket otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Note: We would like to wish all the very best to all the candidates who are going to participate in their first board examination. We know the pressure of board examination is something different but you need to remain calm and do not hesitate at all while giving the examination. First, read the question papers completely and after that attempt the question accordingly which you are confident most. Write your answers neat and clean so that the examiner who is going to check the answer sheet may read it properly.