GUJCET Admit Card 2023: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) issued the GUJCET 2023 Admit Card on their official website. A huge number of applications have been filled for GUJCET 2023 and now all the applicants are waiting for the release of admit cards which soon be uploaded online. Board notified that the GUJCET 2023 exam will be held on 3rd April 2023 but the availability of admit card is not shared.
Once the admit card is issued to the registered candidates then they can download it online by using login credentials. Admit card will provide information about the exam date, schedule, test centre, instructions, etc.
On the day of the exam, it is mandatory for every examinee to bring a printed copy of the admit card along with a photo id to the examination hall. Any candidate found without any of the aforesaid documents will not be permitted to appear in the exam. Therefore, before heading to the examination centre they must make sure that they have all the necessary documents with them.
GUJCET Admit Card 2023
In this article, we have shared information related to GUJCET Admit Card 2023. Candidates waiting for their hall ticket can go through the given article to collect all the necessary information.
GUJCET 2023- An Overview
|Name of Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Conducting Department||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Exam date||3rd April 2023|
|Admit card status||–|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
GUJECT 2023 Exam
GUJCET 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on notified dates.
Check the brief details about exam pattern shared below-
- Examination mode-offline
- No. of paper- Two- Paper I (Physics) & Paper II (Mathematics)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration- 3 hours
- Total number of questions- 120 questions of 120 marks
- Medium of Exam– English, Hindi, and Gujarati
Information printed on GUJCET Admit Card
BRLPS recruitment admit card will consist of the following information in it-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration no./ Application No.
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Father‘s Name
- Exam centre with complete address
- Examination date
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Photograph and Signature of the candidates
- Important instructions for candidates.
Details mentioned on admit card will be the same as the details furnished in the application form. However, candidates are required to verify all the details carefully before appearing for the exam. If they find any discrepancy in admit card particulars, they should immediately contact the concerned board.
GUJECT 2023 is expected to be conducted in the following test centres established across the state of Gujarat-
|Chhota Udaipur||Mahi Sagar|
Candidates can get information about the allotted exam centre from the admit card issued to them. The decision on the allocation of the exam venue by the Board will be final and no request for change will not be entertained under any of the circumstances. Therefore each and every candidate is always advised to fill the application form with utmost care.
Also Read: Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
GUJCET 2023 Admit Card- Important instructions for candidates
- GUJCET 2023 hall ticket will be issued at least 10 days prior to the date of exam.
- Only registered candidates can get their GUJCET 2023 Admit Card.
- Board will not send a printed copy of the admit card to the postal address of any candidate.
- Candidates are required to carry a valid hall ticket to the exam hall on exam day. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
- Candidates should read and follow all the instructions during exam given on the admit card and also instructions given by the invigilator.
- Examinees should reach the exam centre before the reporting time mentioned on GUJCET hall ticket.
- They should not carry any restricted item to the exam hall.
- They are advised to regularly visit the official portal for all the latest updates related to the hall ticket.
- Admit card should be retained till the completion of the counselling and admission process.
How to Download GUJCET Admit Card 2023?
As GUJCET admit card is issued online, candidates have to download it from the official website. To help the candidates we have shared the complete procedure to download and print the admit card online here.
Candidates going to appear for the exam can download their admit card by following the given steps-
Step 1- Go to the official website of GSEB (http://www.gseb.org) or the link shared below.
Step 2- Click on the relevant admit card link shared on the homepage.
Step 3- admit card search page will be displayed.
Step 4- Enter all the required login credentials.
Step 5- Click on the submit button.
Step 6- Admit card will display on the screen.
Step 7- Read the particulars and instructions mentioned.
Step 8- Click on print button and take multiple print of it. Keep it safe till the admission procedure gets complete.
Click here to download GUJECT 2023 Admit Card–
Any query regarding GUJECT 2023 Admit card can be asked through the comment box mentioned below.