Gujarat Secondary Education Board ended the online application process on its scheduled date for Sports Aptitude Test 2023. Several candidates came forward and applied for the recruitment. Now, they want to appear for the exam that will be conducted by the officials. However, they will have to first download the Gujarat SAT Admit Card 2023.
The officials have not mentioned the admit card issue date in the notification. We expect that the authority might provide the admit card around 1 week before the official exam date. Aspirants will be eligible to access it through the official website of OJAS Gujarat. Let’s take a look at other related updates on this page.
Gujarat SAT Admit Card 2023
The officials are going to release the sample OMR sheet along with the admit card to give an idea of the question paper to candidates. Aspirants who will provide their correct login details will get the admit card. If any mistake is found in the admit card then the applicants should reach the respective authority for rectification on time. Please note that the officials have also provided the examination date online.
According to the official notification, the authority is ready to conduct the GSEB SAT examination on 20th August 2023. The admit card will hold information regarding the allotted exam centre as well. No candidate is allowed to raise a concern regarding it. The following article will be providing the detailed examination pattern, admit card downloading procedure, etc.
ojas.gujarat.gov.in SAT Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Gujarat Secondary Education Board
|Name of the Exam
|Sports Aptitude Test
|Date of the Exam
|20th August 2023
|Admit Card Availability Status
|To be issued
|Admit Card Availability Mode
How to download the Gujarat SEB SAT Admit Card 2023?
All aspirants who are unaware of the process for downloading the admit card can take a look here. The following are the steps through which you can download the admit card:
- First of all, go to the official website of OJAS, Gujarat with the link available here: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Now, the home page will open on the screen.
- Afterwards, you must find and click on the link named Call Letter/ Preference
- After tapping on the link, a new page will appear on the device.
- You must tap on the preliminary exam call letter and a new page will open on the screen.
- Afterwards, you should select the name of the exam and then provide the confirmation number and Date of Birth.
- Finally, tap on the Print Call Letter option and the admit card will get open on the screen.
- Check the printed particulars on the admit card and keep it safe for future use.
Gujarat Sports Aptitude Test Exam Structure
The following paragraph includes the detailed exam structure to help candidates with their preparation. Refer to the paragraph available below to check the detailed exam structure:
- The question paper will include Multiple Choice Questions.
- A total of 4 options will be available for answers and candidates will have to choose only one.
- The officials will provide 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam so the maximum marks of the exam is 100 marks.
- Aspirants will get a total of 90 minutes to solve the whole question paper.
- The officials will provide only one paper for all departments.
- The authority will not deduct any marks for incorrectly answered questions.
- The whole question paper is divided into three sections i.e., Sports Knowledge and it will include 70 marks. Principles of Child Development & Pedagogy will be 20 marks. Whereas, General knowledge of 10 marks.
Gujarat SAT Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Admit Card Link
|To be updated
|Visit the website
|OJAS Gujarat Website Link
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, we do not have any official information. However, there is a high chance that the authority might provide the admit card in the second week of August 2023.
What details will be printed on the OJAS Admit Card?
The admit card is going to include the details such as the name of the officials, name of the exam, candidate’s name, roll number, Date of Birth, date and day of the exam, examination timing, reporting time, signature of the authority, etc.
Which documents can be carried to the exam hall?
Aspirants should keep a passport-sized photograph, admit card and any one of the government-approved photo identification cards available below:
Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Id Card/ Driving License, etc.
Aspirants can access the direct admit card link on the official website of OJAS Gujarat. The officials will activate the link shortly.