GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2022: The application window for the Lab Technician recruitment under Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has closed. the candidates who filled the online form in order to recruit on the 317 vacancies that were released are now eagerly waiting for the declaration of Examination date and hence download their admit cards for the test. To check all the details pertaining to the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board Lab Technician Recruitment Exam Admit Card and Dates, read the article given below.
- 1 GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2022
- 2 Download GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2022
- 3 GPSSB Lab Technician Examination Scheme
- 4 Important Links for GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card
GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2022
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board or GPSSB is all set to recruit deserving candidates for the post of Lab Technician. The candidates who were interested in the job had to submit their online applications through the GPSSB portal. Initially, they will have to appear in an examination as a part of the selection procedure. The shortlisting of the candidates to appear in the examination will be on the basis of the received applications. The shortlisted candidates will be issued an admit card prior to the examination. They shall furnish the document at the time of examination in order to prove their candidature. The admit cards will be available on the portal for the candidates to download.
GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Exam||GPSSB Lab Technician Exam|
|Authority||Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board or GPSSB|
|Number of Vacancies||317|
|Last Date to Apply||24 January 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
GPSSB Lab Technician Examination Date
The examination date for the examination that will be held for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Lab Technician is awaited. The selection board has not yet announced the examination dates yet. However, the examination will be soon conducted for the applicants. The candidates must check this space for all the latest updates pertaining to the exam date.
Download GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2022
The admit card is expected to release on the portal of the GPSSB a few days prior to the examination. The authorities shall publish the admit cards for all the applicants on the online portal. the document will be available in form of an e-Admit Card. The authorities shall announce the availability of the cards by SMS or notifications on the GPSSB portal or newspaper advertisement. The candidates must observe every space for information. The applicants who have submitted the online form applying for the post can download the admit card document by following the simple steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the Gujrat Panchayat Service Selection Board at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- Scroll the home page and tap on OJAS or Online Job Application System at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the main menu of the portal, tap on Call Letter/Preference.
- The dropdown lisrt will open up.
- Click on Preliminary Exam Call Letter for the Level 1 of the recruitment exam.
- The Print Call Letter form will open up.
- Select the job as Lab Technician.
- Enter the Confirmation Number of the application.
- Select the Date of Birth of the Candidate.
- Tap on Print Call Letter.
- The admit card document will open up.
- Tap on Download in order to save it offline and on Print to get a hard copy of it.
Details in GPSSB Laboratory Technician Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of the candidates:
- Passport sized photograoh of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination for which the Candidate is appearing
- Examination Roll Number as allocated by the GPSSB
- The Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate, if applicable
- Examination Date
- Reporting time for the Examination
- Starting time of Examination
- Ending Time of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination Hall
- Location of Examination Hall
- Stamp or Signature from the issuing authority in GPSSB
- General Guidelines pertaining to the examination
Documents to Carry to the Examination Hall
The following documents will have to be carried to the examination hall by the candidates on the day of examination:
- Admit Card or Hall Ticket for the Examination
- A valid identity proof as recognised by the Government of India such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card or any other.
GPSSB Lab Technician Examination Scheme
The candidates who will appear for the examination must note that they will only be allocated one and a half hours or 90 minutes in order to attempt the paper. The exam will be set in MCQ format. This implies that all questions will be of the Multiple Choice format. The following examination pattern will be followed by the authorities in order to set the examination paper:
|S.No.||Name of the Section||Marks||Language Medium|
|1.||General Knowledge and General Awareness||35||Gujarati|
|2.||Gujarati Language and Grammer||20||Gujarati|
|3.||English Language and Grammer||20||English|
|4.||Questions pertaining to the Job||75||English|
Important Links for GPSSB Lab Technician Admit Card
|Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection Board Portal||gpssb.gujarat.gov.in|
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Call Letter Download Link||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|