Goa Board SSC Admit Card 2021 is expected to release the notification for the admit card in the month of March on the Board’s official website. Students can able to collect the Goa Board 10th admit card from their school examination department. The official website for Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is www.gbshse.gov.in.
Goa Board SSC Admit Card 2021
The Board had released an examination timetable for the 10th class and for previous SSC examination the admit card might be released 10 days prior to the starting date of examination, so students can expect GBSHE SSC Hall Ticket 2021 Class 10 to be issued some days before the examination gets started.
Important Credentials Printed On Goa Board Class 10 Exam 2021
The Goa Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) will issue a Goa board 10th Admit Card 2021 in the coming month, so the students are requested to stay updated for all the notification released on the Board website. Below given are some important points which must be checked before the commencement of the examination:
|4||Roll Number of a Candidate|
|10||Important Instruction Related To The Examination|
|11||Address of the Examination Centre|
GBSHSE 10th Hall Ticket 2021
The Goad Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education was established in the year 1975 under “The Goa, Daman and Diu Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Act, 1975”.
- The aim of the Board is to provide quality education to the students coming from the weaker section of the society.
- To build academic scholars that can contribute towards the betterment of society.
Every year GBSHSE is responsible to conduct SSC Exam in the month of April and thousands of students participate in the GBSHSE 10th Exam across the various centre of the board. The Board had issued a list of examination centre to the affiliated school in the Goa region. Students are requested to check the examination time table, allotted examination centre and timing to avoid any kind of mess in the future.
Important Point To Remember For Goa Board SSC Exam 2021
- The student must remember the date/time/place of an examination centre, therefore; requested to check all the details through the school notice board prior to the commencement of the exams.
- Students are requested to enter in the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exams and if any candidate enters the examination hall after 30 minutes from the exam time then it can lead to disqualification of the student.
- The students cannot leave the examination hall before completion of 1 hour.
- For any other query, the students can take a look on the Circular No 53 dated 04/10/2006 issued by Board to clear the doubts.
- If there is any discrepancy found by the invigilator during checking the Goa Board SSC Admit Card 2021 then it can lead to the elimination of the students form the examination hall.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, pager, tablet, calculator, etc are strictly prohibited in the examination classroom.
|Exam Detail||Date of Commencement|
Audit of Vocational courses
|1st April 2021|
|Theory Examination||26th April 2021|
|NSQF Practicals||17th May 2021|
Goa Board Class 10th Results 2021
Once the examination gets over for all the affiliated schools of Goa Board in the month of April then, the result might be declared by May 2021. The Board will provide a chance to the students who had appeared for the examination to re-check the marks for the respective subjects. If any student feels that he/she had scored less mark as compared to the expectation set before the release of Goa Board SSC 10th Result 2021 then with the help of re-evaluation process students will get one more chance to recheck their answer sheet by the invigilator in order to check any question is left unmarked or marks given in the question is correct or not.
For the process of “Goa Board SSC Re-evaluation 2021” the student needs to apply before the deadline date with the applicable fees which needs to be payable towards the examination authority. The notification of the re-evaluation result will be issued on the Board website through public notification.
Lists of Goa SSC Examination Centre 2021
The Goad Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHE) had issued a list of examination centre for GBSHSE SSC Exam 2021. Students are requested to check the list of exam centre given below for their reference:
Steps to get Goa Board SSC Admit Card 2021
- The students cannot able to download the admit card through online mode.
- In order to get the GBSHSE admit card 2021, Students need to communicate with the school examination authority.
- Now it is important to check the credential printed on the admit card is a valid detail or not; if in case any student found any discrepancy so he/she needs to escalate it to the examination authority to get things rectified before the examination date.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Students can visit https://gbshse.gov.in to check the notification.
The mode of admit card will be online but the student needs to visit to the school to obtain their admit card as it required to log in on the website through the school head, the student cannot able to download their admit card by own.
As of now, there is no official announcement made by the board to release the admit card but it is expected to release notification on the official website in the month of March 2021.
The student must check information like roll number, father’s name, candidate name, etc before the examination; if he/she found any mistake on the hall ticket then it’s their responsibility to bring attention to the examination authority to rectify the mistakes.