FCI Grade 3 Admit Card 2023 Zone Wise Recruitment: The main examination for various Food Corporation of India posts is to be conducted on 5th March 2023. To appear in it the authority release the FCI AG 3 admit card 2022 on 28th Feb 2023. FCI Grade 3 Mains Admit Card is issued only to those who have cleared the prelims examination. Candidates can download their hall ticket from the official portal of FCI by using the login details.
FCI will not send any hard copy or soft copy of the admit card to any candidates. Candidates can also get their admit card from this page as we will also share the FCI Assistant Grade 3 admit card link here.
Update; FCI Grade 3 Mains Exam Admit Card link is now active.
FCI Grade 3 Mains Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Examination||FCI Recruitment examination|
|Article Category||FCI Admit Card 2023|
|Conducting Agency||Food Corporation of India|
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Recruitment type||Zone-wise recruitment|
|Date of Examination||Phase 2: 5th March 2023|
Phase 1: 1, 7, 14, 21, and 29 January 2023
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Date of issue of admit card||Phase 2: 28th Feb 2023|
FCI AG 3 Recruitment Admit cards will be issued a few days prior to the date of examination. It will be made available on the official website of the FCI. Candidates have to download it by using valid login credentials.
In case they find any difficulty in downloading the admit card or who will not be able to generate it online must register their grievance at official website at least one week before the examination date.
Download FCI Assistant Grade 3 Mains Admit Card
How to download FCI Assistant Grade 3 admit card?
As it has been mentioned above that the admit card will be published online, candidates are therefore required to download it from the official portal of FCI. We have shared a step-by-step guide to download FCI admit card, they can take help from it-
- Visit FCI official portal (http://fci.gov.in/).
- Click on the Current Recruitment link on the home page or click on FCI category III admit card link running.
- Select the respective Zone from where applicable has been filled.
- Enter the login credentials such as application/registration no., password, and other details.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on screen.
- Check the examination date, venue, and other details.
- Download and take a printout of hall ticket. Keep the downloaded copy safe.
All the posts are further distributed into four zones viz. North Zone, South zone, East zone, and West zone.
Details mentioned on FCI AG 3 Admit card
FCI admit card will indicate the given information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number/ registration number
- Admit card number
- Name of the post applied
- Post code
- Date of birth
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time
- Examination centre and center code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions to be followed
All the details in the admit card except exam date, time, examination, etc. will be based on information furnished by the applicant in the application form. Any discrepancy in the details should be brought to the notice of the concerned authority before the commencement of the examination.
Documents to be carried to the Examination Hall
- Candidates have to carry their hall ticket along with a valid photo ID proof (barely the same name as mentioned on admit card) to the examination hall to be submitted to the invigilator.
- Candidates must ensure that the name on the admit card is exactly the same as on the ID proof.
- Any candidate found without any of the required documents will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
For any issue or grievance related to FCI admit card and recruitment, applicants are advised to contact the concerned zonal office of FCI. The contact details for all the zones can be gathered from http://fci.gov.in/contactUs.php.