FCI JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant Admit Card 2019 Zone Wise Recruitment: The recruitment examination for various Food Corporation of India posts are expected to be conducted in April/May 2019. FCI zone-wise admit card 2019 will be released few days prior to the date of examination.
FCI Admit Card JE, Steno, Typist, and Assistant will be issued only to the registered applicants on the notified dates. Candidates can download their hall ticket from official portal of FCI by using the login details. FCI will not send any hard copy or soft copy of the admit card to any candidates. Candidates can also get their admit card from this page as we will also share the admit card download link here.
FCI admit card 2019: JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant
|Examination||FCI Recruitment examination|
|Article category||FCI Admit card 2019|
|Conducting Agency||Food Corporation of India|
|Advertisement No.||01/2019-FCI Category III|
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Recruitment type||Zone-wise recruitment|
|Post||JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant|
|No of post||4103|
|Last date of online application||30th March 2019|
|Date of examination||April/May 2019|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Date of issue of admit card||15 days prior examination|
FCI Zone wise recruitment- Admit card 2019
Admit card will be issued at least 15 days prior to the date of examination. It will be made available on the official website of the FCI. Candidates have to download it by using the valid login credentials.
In case they find any difficulty in downloading the admit card or who will not be able to generate it online must register their grievance at official website at least one week before the examination date.
How to download FCI JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant admit card?
As it has been mentioned above that the admit card will be published online, candidates are therefore required to download it from the official portal of FCI. We have shared a step by step guide to download FCI admit card, they can take help from it-
- Visit FCI official portal (http://fci.gov.in/).
- Click on Current Recruitment link on the home page or click on FCI category III admit card link running.
- Select the respective Zone from where applicable has been filled.
- Enter the login credentials such as application/registration no., password, and other details.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on screen.
- Check the examination date, venue, and other details.
- Download and take a printout of hall ticket. Keep the downloaded copy safe.
There are total 4103 vacancies of FCI for various posts. The number of vacancies for each post is given below-
- Junior Engineer-JE (Electrical Mechanical IT)- 49 posts
- Junior Engineer-JE (Civil)- 114 posts
- Typist (Hindi)- 39 posts
- Stenographer Grade 2- 72 posts
- Assistant Grade 2 (Hindi)- 45 posts
- Assistant Grade 2 (Account)- 509 posts
- Assistant Grade 2 (Technical)- 720 posts
- Assistant Grade 3 (General)- 754 posts
- Assistant Grade 3 (Depot)- 1771 posts
All the posts are further distributed into four zones viz. North Zone, South zone, East zone, and West zone.
FCI recruitment exam 2019 – JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant
FCI recruitment examination is supposed to be conducted in April or May 2019. It will be an Online test. The exam paper and syllabus will be as per the type of post. It will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
FCI selection procedure for this recruitment of 4103 candidates for various post will include three stages viz.-
Online examination, Skill Test (for the Typist and Steno), Document Verification
Those who will manage to qualify the examination will be shortlisted for the next round. Candidates applied for typist and steno post have to go through a skill test. After that candidates will be called for documents verification and final selection will be made. For further rounds, candidates also have to download the admit card.
Details mentioned on FCI 2019 Admit card
FCI admit card will indicate the given information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number/ registration number
- Admit card number
- Name of the post for which candidate have applied
- Post code
- Date of birth
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time
- Examination center and center code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions to be followed
All the details in the admit card except exam date, time, examination, etc. will be based on information furnished by the applicant in the application form. Any discrepancy in the details should be brought to the notice of the concerned authority before the commencement of examination.
Documents to be carried to the Examination Hall
- Candidates have to carry their hall ticket along with a valid photo ID proof (barely the same name as mentioned on admit card) to the examination hall to be submitted to the invigilator.
- Candidates must ensure that their name of the admit card is exactly same as on the ID proof.
- Any candidate found without any of the required documents will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
For any issue or grievance related to FCI admit card and recruitment, applicants are advised to contact the concerned zonal office of FCI. The contact details for all the zones can be gathered from http://fci.gov.in/contactUs.php.
You can also ask us below about the FCI Admit card of JE, Steno, Typist, Assistant recruitment 2019.