FCI Admit Card 2023: After conducting the FCI Manager Phase 1 Exam successfully the officials are now ready to conduct the Phase II examination on 29th Jan 2023. Only those will be allowed in Phase II who have passed phase I and have been shortlisted for Phase II. Its hall ticket link is now active on the portal. In case any applicants are unable to get the same then they can register their grievance to the authority 4 days before the exam.
Earlier, the Food Corporation of India invited online application forms for the 5043 vacancies for Assistant Grade 3 posts till 5th October 2022. While the application process for the 113 vacancies of Manager posts got over on 26th September 2022.
Through this post, you will learn the process of downloading the admit card for the upcoming FCI exams. We will update the direct link to download the hall ticket once they are out.
Update: Authority has released the FCI Manager Phase 2 Admit card.
FCI Admit Card Link 2023
The admit card for the 5043 vacancies of the Food Corporation of India recruitment exams for the posts of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade 3 & Manager posts will be released very soon now. It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of your FCI admit card on the day of the exam to seek entry inside the admission hall. The candidates need not worry much as the intimation for admit card download with link will be done on their registered mobile numbers and email.
The admit card contains all the necessary details regarding the reporting and the guidelines to be followed on the day of the exam. All this information is available in the proceeding sections of this article.
Overview: FCI Manager & Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Authority||FCI: Food Corporation of India|
|Recruitment Titles||1. Recruitment of Management Trainees / Managers|
2. Recruitment of Assistant Grade 3, JE, Stenographer
|Total vacancies||1. Management Trainees/ Managers: 113|
2. Assistant Grade 3, JE, Stenographer: 5043
|Registration window(s)||1. Management Trainees/ Managers: 27/08/22 to 26/02/22|
2. Assistant Grade 3, JE, Stenographer: 06/09/22 to 05/10/22
|Selection Process||1. Online Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st December|
|Manager Exam Date (Phase 1)||10 and 17 December 2022|
|Grade 3 Exam Date||1, 7, 14, 21 and 29 January 2023|
|Manager Phase II Exam Date||29th Jan 2023|
|Manager Phase II Admit Card Date||20th Jan 2023|
|Check||FCI Manager Exam Date Notice|
How to download FCI Exam Admit Card 2023?
The hall ticket for the various vacancies in the Food Corporation of India is about to be released soon. Only the candidates who have registered for the recruitment exams can download the exam ticket by providing their credentials on the recruitment portal of the FCI. We are happy to share the simplified steps for downloading the hall ticket to save your precious time:
- Open a web browser of your choice and in a new tab open the website of Food Corporation of India by typing the URL, ‘https://fci.gov.in/’ in the address bar.
- Now, scroll down towards the end of the page and in the bottom panel, you will find a link to Current Recruitments.
- After clicking on this link you will be redirected to the Recruitment Portal of FCI.
- Choose the Recruitment Exam category you have applied for under the Current Recruitment archive.
- You will find the link to download the call letter under the list that will now appear on the screen. Click on the ‘Click here’ button beside the call letter label.
- You will be redirected to the IBPS database where you have to provide your credentials to login inside the database.
- Your admit card will be waiting for you, click on the download button and get it printed in due time.
Particulars on the FCI Admit Card 2023
The hall ticket for the FCI recruitment exam is quite a detailed one. It contains all the critical information regarding the day of the exam and the candidate’s details as well. Here is the list of all the particulars/ details present on the latest FCI admit card:
- Authentication details: Photograph, blank space to paste another passport-size photo (self-attested), Name and Address of the candidate, Roll Number, Registration Number, Category of the candidate, PwD status, Zone of the Candidate, Signature, spaces for signature, certification, Name, Roll No, Mother’s Name and thumb impression which has to be done in the presence of the invigilator.
- Exam Details: Name of the post applied for, Reporting time, Reporting date, Reporting deadline, Written Test Centre code, Address of the exam centre.
- Guidelines & Special Instructions: This section contains the list of requirements and guidelines that need to be followed while appearing for the exam. This section also contains the guidelines pertaining to the COVID-19 protocol.
List of requirements for the day of the FCI Exam
- Call letter/ Admit card
- Govt. Approved Photo Id card: PAN/ Passport/ DL/ Voter id/ Aadhar/ Student id/ Employee ID/ Bar Council id card/ Equivalent
- A photocopy of the id proof.
- Passport size photograph
Note: Candidates need not bring any pen for the exam, all the stationery items will be provided by FCI.
Important Links: FCI Recruitment 2023
|Available Now||Recruitment Portal of Food Corporation of India|
|Check||Manager Phase II Exam Date Notice|
|Check||Grade 3 Exam Date Notice|
|Download||Official Brochure FCI Manager Posts 2022|
|Download||Official Brochure FCI Assistant Grade 3 Posts 2022|
The admit cards for the FCI Manager Posts 2022 are now available. The candidates will be intimated on their registered mobile numbers and email addresses once the admit card are out.
The last date for applying for the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Posts 2022 is 5th October 2022.
The full form of FCI is Food Corporation of India. It is a statutory body under the govt. of India that ensures food safety in the country.