The authority conducted the application procedure for the post of Hostel Warden successfully. All registered candidates are now eager to appear for the examination. For that, they will need to download the EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card. The official recruitment schedule does not include the admit card publishing date anywhere.
However, there is a high chance that the officials will provide the admit card days before the exam date. The information regarding the admit card downloading process, exam date and others are available on this page.
EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card 2023
The authority is not going to send the admit card to any candidates via post. In no case, the authority will provide a duplicate admit card to registered aspirants. The admit card will be providing information about the exam centre and others.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The officials have advised all the readers to read the instructions available on the back of the admit card carefully. Aspirants will also be waiting for the exam date announcement. However, there is no update till now. The officials will soon update the EMRS Hostel Wardem Exam Date Notice PDF on the official website.
emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Eklavya Model Residential Schools.|
|Name of the Post||Hostel Warden|
|Examination Name||Eklavya Model Residential Schools Staff Selection Examinations|
|Date of the Examination||To be announced|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be issued|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card 2023?
All candidates who want to know the detailed procedure of downloading the admit card can take the help of this paragraph. The following are the steps through which you can access the EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card:
- Start the procedure by landing on the authorized portal of Eklavya Model Residential Schools. through this link: https://emrs.tribal.gov.in/
- Secondly, you will land on the home page of the website.
- Thirdly, find and click on the Recruitment option available among other options at the top of the screen.
- Now, you will see a table of different recruitment links on the new page.
- Locate the admit card link for the position of Hostel Warden and then click on it once.
- Finally, a new page will open where you must provide all the asked details on it carefully.
- After that, submit the details and within a few seconds, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the printed details on the document, download the admit card and carry the same on the exam day.
NESTS Hostel Warden Examination Scheme
Candidates can now also check the detailed examination scheme to prepare for the recruitment exam. Given below is the examination scheme for the Hostel Warden post:
- The officials are going to conduct the written examination.
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the question paper.
- Each question in the paper will be of 1 mark and the paper will be a total of 120 marks.
- There will be negative markings on the paper. The authority will deduct 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates will have to solve the question paper in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Given below are the Subject-Wise Marks and Question Allotment details:
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part 1||General Awareness||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part 2||Reasoning Ability||20 questions||20 Marks|
|Part 3||Knowledge of ICT||20 questions||20 Marks|
|Part 4||POCSO and other children safety-related Acts of the Indian govt. knowledge||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part 5||Administrative Aptitude||30 questions||30 Marks|
|Part 6||Language Competency|
(General Hindi and English and Regional Language)
|30 questions||30 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|NESTS Non Teaching Admit Card Link||To be activated|
|Visit the website||EMRS Portal Link|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card?
The officials have not mentioned the admit card publishing date on the official website or notice. We expect that the authority might provide its link in August/ September 2023.
What particulars will be printed on the NESTS Admit Card?
The admit card is going to hold particulars such as the name of the candidates, name of the authority, position name, roll number of the candidate, Date of Birth, date and day of the exam, exam venue, reporting time and others.
How to resolve the error while downloading the emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden Admit Card?
If a candidate is not able to download his/her Admit Card due to some reasons then they must contact Help Line Number 011-22240112 between 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM on working days. Or they can also email their query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Aspirants should carry the below-mentioned documents to the respective exam hall:
Copy of the Admit Card, One Passport-Sized Photograph, One Photo Identification Card (License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card), PWD Certificate and Scribe Undertaking Letter.