EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card, whose exam is due on December 17, is now available.
EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card Eklayva Model Residential School Staff Selection Exam for Hostel Warden will be conducted on December 17, 2023. The authority issues the admit card to those who have submitted their application, and its fee can appear. But they must bring their EMRS Hostel Wardern Admit Card on exam day, whose link has been updated on the portal on 14th December 2023.
As the EMRS Admit card link for hostel warden is live @ emrs.tribal.gov.in, download it by submitting your login details. We will share its link once it is available. Till then, you can check about exam centres whose link is active below.
EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card Link 2023
The authority will not issue an EMRS Hostel Warden admit card via posts or other means, so you must get it online once it is available. You must keep the admit card safe because no duplicate admit card will be issued. All the details about the exam and instructions will be mentioned in the Eklavya Hostel Warden Admit Card.
|EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card 2023 Download
|EMRS Hostel Warden Exam City Slip
The officials have advised all the readers to read the instructions on the back of the admit card carefully. Aspirants will also be waiting for the announcement of the exam date. The officials will soon update the EMRS Hostel Wardem Exam Date Notice PDF on the official website.
ESSE Hostel Warden Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials
|Eklavya Model Residential Schools.
|Name of the Post
|Eklavya Model Residential Schools Staff Selection Examinations
|Date of the Examination
|17 December 2023
|Admit Card Availability Status
|Admit Card Availability Mode
Download EMRS Admit Card for Hostel Warden @ emrs.tribal.gov.in
All candidates who want to know the detailed procedure of downloading the admit card can take the help of this paragraph. The following are the steps through which you can access the Eklavya Hostel Warden Ka Admit Card:
- Start the procedure by landing on the authorized portal of Eklavya Model Residential Schools. through this link: https://emrs.tribal.gov.in/
- Secondly, you will land on the website’s home page.
- Thirdly, find and click the Recruitment option at the top of the screen.
- Now, you will see a table of different recruitment links on the new page.
- Locate the admit card link for the position of Hostel Warden and then click on it once.
- Finally, a new page will open where you must carefully provide all the required details.
- After that, submit the details, and the admit card will appear on the screen within a few seconds.
- Check the printed details on the document, download the admit card, and carry it on the exam day.
NESTS Hostel Warden Examination Scheme
Candidates can now also check the detailed examination scheme to prepare for the recruitment exam. Given below is the examination scheme for the Hostel Warden post:
- The officials are going to conduct the written examination.
- There will be a total of 120 questions in the question paper.
- Each question in the paper will be of 1 mark and the paper will be a total of 120 marks.
- There will be negative markings on the paper. The authority will deduct 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates must solve the question paper in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Given below are the Subject-Wise Marks and Question Allotment details:
|No. of Questions
|Knowledge of ICT
|POCSO and other children safety-related Acts of the Indian govt. knowledge
(General Hindi and English and Regional Language)
EMRS Hostel Warden Admit Card 2023 Download Link
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the EMRS Hostel Warden ka Admit Card?
It has been released on December 14, 2023.
What particulars will be printed on the NESTS Admit Card?
The admit card will hold particulars such as the candidates’ names, the name of the authority, the position name, the candidate’s roll number, the date of birth, the date and day of the exam, the exam venue, the reporting time, and others.
How to resolve the error while downloading the emrs.tribal.gov.in Hostel Warden Admit Card?
If a candidate cannot download his/her Admit Card due to some reasons, they must contact Help Line Number 011-22240112 between 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM on working days. Or they can also email their query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Aspirants should carry the below-mentioned documents to the respective exam hall:
Please bring a copy of the admit card, one passport-sized photograph, one photo identification card (driver’s license, voter ID, passport, or Aadhaar card), PWD certificate, and scribe undertaking letter.
What is the EMRS Hostel Warden Exam Date?
Yes, its exam will be held on 17 December 2023.