DRDO RAC Scientist B admit card 2020 – Defence Research & Development Organization conducts exams for keen applicants. DRDO Recruitment & Assessment Center Scientist B 2020 call letter will be released shortly. After the declaration of hall ticket, the aspirant can access it from official site i.e. drdo.gov.in. Officials will organize a descriptive exam for those candidates who have submitted RAC application form. Applicants who will qualify the test will go for another round.
For more data related to DRDO RAC Scientist B 2020 admit card, a method to download hall ticket, etc. After reading this article, if anyone has doubts or questions they can ask in the comment box available below.
- 1 DRDO RAC Scientist B Admit Card 2020
- 2 DRDO RAC Scientist B Exam Date 2020
- 3 DRDO RAC Scientist B Interview Procedure
- 4 DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment Criteria
- 5 How to Download RAC Scientist B Admit Card 2020?
DRDO RAC Scientist B Admit Card 2020
We are expecting that officials will announce the admit card soon. Recruitment & Assessment Centre Scientist B hall ticket is a very important document concerning exams. Applicants can download their admit cards by entering login credentials on official site. Take out the printout of admit card for examination day. If any aspirant fails to present a admit card hardcopy at exam centre, then invigilators will not allow him/her to attend the test. After the announcement of the call letter, we will provide a quick link in this article for the comfort of candidates. Before downloading admit card, aspirants must cross-verify details printed on it.
Data mentioned on DRDO RAC Scientist B 2020 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket of Scientist B admit card contains some relevant info. If applicants find any mistake on hall ticket, then they can inform to DRDO officials. Take a review of given list for detailed info.
- Examination Name
- Name of Candidate
- Name of Organizing Officials
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Roll Number of Applicant
- Exam Venue
- Sign and Photo of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Aspirant
- Exam Duration
- Full Address of Exam Centre
- Time and Date of Written Test
- Category of Candidate
- Space for Signature of Invigilator
- Some Exam Day Instructions
Certificate to Carry with DRDO RAC Scientist B Call Letter
As mentioned above in this article that, admit card is mandatory to bring at exam hall. Along with hall ticket, claimants are required to present one identity proof. Officers will verify the applicants after seeing the identity certificate. Check the list of documents gathered below.
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Passport of Applicant
- Any Identity proof signed by Gazette Officer
- Passbook of Bank with Photograph of Candidate
- Any other identity proof
DRDO RAC Scientist B 2020 Hall Ticket – Highlights
|Official Website Direct Link||rac.gov.in and www.drdo.gov.in|
|Name of Post||Scientist B|
|Short Name||DRDO RAC|
|Full Name of Organizing Authority||DRDO Recruitment & Assessment Center|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||185 Posts|
|Examination Date||Available Shortly|
|Announcement of Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Notify Shortly|
Also View *** HP Deled CET Result 2020
DRDO RAC Scientist B Exam Date 2020
We are expecting that a descriptive examination will be organized very soon. Till then, applicants can prepare for the exam. Those candidates who will pass the descriptive test will go for the next round which is an interview. Officials will declare notification regarding exam date on @drdo.gov.in.
Last year examination for Scientist B was conducted on 15 December 2019. From this data, you can guess that this year’s test will organize soon. Therefore students have enough time to prepare themselves for the exam.
Stuff Not to Bring at Exam Hall
There are some things that are restricted at exam hall. Before entering in examination hall, applicants have to check that they are not carrying any of these.
|Paper Bits||Earphones/ Headphones|
|Mobile Phones||Do not write anything on Admit Card|
DRDO RAC Scientist B Interview Procedure
DRDO RAC conducts scientist B exam every year for all candidates. Applicants who clear descriptive test will be eligible to participate in interview. Officials will issue call letters for shortlisted applicants. Call letter contains information regarding time and dates of interview. On the given date and time, applicants have to come for interview with suitable certificates.
Documents to Carry for Interview
Candidates are required to bring up these documents at interview venue.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th Class Documents)
- Interview Call Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Gate Marksheet
- EWS Status Certificate
- Ex-servicemen Certificate
- Colored Passport Size Photos of Applicant
- All Qualification Scorecard and Marksheet
- Other Important Certificates
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment Criteria
- Descriptive/ Subject (Part-I): Officials will select candidates on the basis of 80% of descriptive exam and 20% of interview results.
- Descriptive/ Subject (Part-II): In this part, the selection will be based on 80% weightage of GATE score, and 20% weightage of scores of personal interview will be given.
- Descriptive/ Subject (Part-III): Authorities will recruit candidates on the basis of 80% of their NET marks and 20% of interview scores.
- Category-wise merit list will be generated for all applicants.
DRDO Recruitment & Assessment Center Scientist B 2020 Result
Scientist B exam result will declare after the completion of test. Officials will compile the scores of applicants and then present scorecards on official site of DRDO/ RAC. Applicants can check their result online. No personal message or post will be sent by exam controllers to any candidates related to result. After result announcement officials will also release merit list and cut off for qualified aspirants.
Process to get Scientist B Result Online
- Go to officail webiste of RAC.
- Under “Latest Announcement” section, search for scientist B result 2020.
- After clicking on that link, login form will open.
- Fill all credentials and submit it.
- Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Check all info present on it and download it for further use.
Expected Cut Off for DRDO RAC Scientist B Post
Cut off will be prepared according to the category of applicants. For qualifying scientist B test, candidates need to obtain the least passing marks. Claimants can check their results according to cut off marks. There are few components by which cut off will be prepared by authorities i.e. number of participants, toughness level of exam, total number of qualified applicants etc.
- Expected Cut off for ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWB Applicants – 58%
- Expected Cut off for General/ Other Caste – 67%
How to Download RAC Scientist B Admit Card 2020?
Step I: Applicants have to go to the official website of RAC i.e. rac.gov.in in any suitable browser.
Step II: The homepage of portal will open on your screen.
Step III: Now, find “DRDO RAC Scientist B Admit Card ” link under latest news segment.
Step IV: Hit the link when you find it.
Step V: Enter all the info such as registration number and d.o.b on login page.
Step VI: Click the submit tab.
Step VII: Hall ticket will open in a few seconds on the screen.
Step VIII: Cross-verify all the data imprinted on call letter.
Step IX: After that, applicants must download hall ticket, and get a printout of it for future usage.
Official Portal – Defence Research and Development Organisation
We hope that the info related to scientist B admit card 2020 shared by us in this article was informative to all candidates.