DRDO MTS Admit card 2020: As the online application procedure for the post of MTS has concluded soon after all the students who had applied for it started waiting for the DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020. We can expect the availability of DRDO MTS hall ticket for downloading for Tier-I in the month of March 2020. The official date for the issue of admit card will be out soon.
UPDATE (17th March 2020)- DRDO MTS admit card 2020 for TIER-I is likely to release in March 2020. The exam date and exam center details will be mentioned on the hall ticket. Keep visiting this page for more updates on DRDO MTS hall ticket.
Moreover, once they issued the DRDO MTS 2020 Admit Card you will get the intimation from the DRDO about the examination date and admit card availability in due course time.
At this stage you should concentrate on your studies because to qualify for the Tier-II examination you need to secure the cut-off marks in the Tier-I (CBT) then only you will be shortlisted for the final Tier-II (CBT)
Table of Contents
- 1 DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 DRDO MTS 2020 Recruitment Details
- 1.2 DRDO MTS Cut-off 2020
- 1.3 What to do and what to not?
- 1.4 Do I need to carry any document on exam day?
- 1.5 Persons with disability
- 1.6 DRDO MTS 2020 CBT Mock Test
- 1.7 Points to remember About DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020
- 1.8 DRDO MTS hall ticket 2020 download link @ www.drdo.gov.in
- 1.9 List of Centre for Tier-I Examination
- 1.10 What is the nature of the duties of MTS?
DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020
As you know earlier, DRDO has issued the notification for 1817 post of Multi-Tasking staff and lots of candidates who are eligible apply for it
The number of vacancy is not so huge, so to clear the examination is going to be an uphill task for all the candidates who are going to appear in the examination
Take a quick look at the list of vacancy:
- UR: 849
- SC: 163
- ST: 114
- OBC: 503
- EWS: 188
DRDO MTS 2020 Recruitment Details
|Name of the post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Advertisement No.-||DRDO ENTRY TEST: 2019-20/MTS|
|Number of posts||1817|
|Date of CBT tier-I Examination||March 2020 (tentative)|
|Date of admit card availability||10 days before the examination|
|Date of Tier-I result||April 2020 (tentative)|
|Selection procedure||Tier-I and Tier-II|
|Official Advertisment||Click Here|
Read more about DRDO MTS recruitment 2020
DRDO MTS Cut-off 2020
To qualify the screening test (tier-I) you need to score minimum marks so that you may be considered for tier-II examination
- Candidates who belong to category UR/ESM/OBC must secure a minimum 40% mark
- While those who belong to SC/ST category need to secure a minimum of 35% mark
But you know there are so many candidates who had applied for it so the criteria of minimum marks shall be changed, so try to secure as more as you can get
- General/ESM/OBC: 70-80 marks
- SC/ST: 55-65 marks
Candidates who are from SC/ST/OBC/ESM/EWS/MSP and PWD category if they have been selected without using relaxed standards then they will be considered against the unreserved vacancies and the reserved vacancies will be filled up from the eligible category of SC/ST/OBC/ESM/EWS/MSP and PWD.
What to do and what to not?
As few days are left for the examination of DRDO MTS and in a short span of time you all are looking to cover all your topics but Instead of doing that you need to be focused on topics that they are going to target most in the examination and for that, you need to go through the previous paper of MTS examination. Let us remind you that there will be a total of 100 questions in the examination and the duration of the examination is just 90 minutes so…
- You need to focus on your speed as well as in the calculation because there are the normal things which a candidate lacks in the examination.
- As there is no negative marking in the examination so you can do some guesswork.
- Clear your all concepts as soon as possible and
- Learn all the formulae and tables by heart; it will help you to do calculation fast because every second is valuable in the examination
- Try to attempt the numerical ability section first and after that reasoning ability than general awareness
- You need to qualify each and every section then only you will be considered qualified
Do I need to carry any document on exam day?
All the candidates must remember that on the examination day you all have to carry your photo identification in original but…
Mostly it should be the same as you mentioned in the application form
Or you can bring other ID proofs as well. These may include-
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID and
Remember do not carry any ration card or learning license as they will not be considered as valid Id proof.
Persons with disability
Candidates who are Persons with Disability (PWD) like visually impaired, cerebral palsy, orthopedically handicapped who has locomotor disability their writing extremity may slow down their performance in the examination so DRDO allow them a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour.
- and PWD candidates may avail the facility of the scribe but they have to arrange it on their own.
- Those who are visually impaired affected, for them there will be no maps/graphs/diagram/statistical data in the question paper.
- The scribe they have arranged should not be a candidate for the same examination
- These candidates must produce their disability certificate otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidate and scribe will have to give an undertaking in a prescribed format
- The scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate
- If scribe has done any mistake in the CBT then the candidates shall be responsible for it
DRDO MTS 2020 CBT Mock Test
There are so many candidates who are not familiarized with the Computer Based Test (CBT) so…
For them, DRDO will conduct mock test. All candidates who are going to appear in the examination must check out this mock test so that they can get an insight about the upcoming exam pattern. Candidates will get an idea of questions and they will be familiarized with the user interface of DRDO MTS CBT.
The mock test will be available two weeks prior to the examination on the official website and you can practice as many times as you want but remember this mock test is just for practice it has no similarity with the examination.
Points to remember About DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020
- All must download the admit from the official website.
- Without admit card, you will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- Do follow all the instruction mention in the admit card and given by the invigilator
- If you face any problem while during the examination must report it to the officials present in the examination room.
- Do not waste too much time on any question.
- You can change any answer mark by you but before end of test duration.
- And, you will be provided a rough sheet during the examination for calculation but must be returned to the invigilator.
- You are not allowed to bring a pen pencil it will be provided in the examination hall.
- If you review any of the answers but forget to review it later and exam time expires then the answer marked by you will be treated as a final answer
The admit card for the MTS examination will be available from the official website of the DRDO but you can also access it from the link given on this page once it releases.
The admit card will be made available to you at least two weeks prior to the examination
It is to be noted that DRDO is not going to send admit card via post, you have to download the E-admit card from their website itself.
DRDO MTS admit card will have some of the important details which are:
Name of the Exam Centre/ date and time of examination/ your personal details/ exam center address, code, photograph, signature, important instructions regarding the exam etc.
But remember when you download the admit card do check all the details mentioned in it carefully. And if you find any discrepancy or error in the particulars then you may contact the authority.
Click here to download the MTS Admit card – Direct link to download will be uploaded here.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
List of Centre for Tier-I Examination
What is the nature of the duties of MTS?
Some of you still have no clue what are the duties which came under the MTS post…
If you know its well and good but if not then we have mentioned it below:
Some common nature of duties of the MTS post:
- Physical maintenance of records of the section
- Document binding
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the section/unit
- Carrying of files and other papers within the building
- Photocopying, sending a fax
- Other non-clerical work in the unit
- Delivering post outside the building
- Assisting in daily office work
- Opening and closing of rooms
- Cleaning of rooms and building
- Dusting of furniture
- Assistance at the shop floor
- Assistance in the testing of material
- Assistance in science labs, cleaning of lab equipment and glassware
- Assistance in pathology/physiotherapy/nursing
- Assistance in departmental/wet canteen
- Driving of vehicle (only in case of possessing a valid driving license)
- Upkeep of parks, lawn, potted plants, horticulture
- Packing and handling of materials in-store division
- Watch and ward duties
- To bring items from stores and workshop
- Greasing and oiling of machine and vehicle
- Any other duties which are assigned by the superior authority
DRDO MTS 2020 Assistance
If you need any help regarding the examination then you must contact the authority at-
[email protected] OR call @ 011-23882323/ 23819217
You can also contact us below in the comment box.
DRDO admit card for MTS tier I exam is expected to be out by the end of March 2020.
You can download it online.
You have to download it from the official portal of DRDO i.e.https://www.drdo.gov.in). Apart from this you can also download it from the link provided on this page. The direct link will be redirected to the official result page from where you can access your result using valid login details.
Yes, you must carry a valid copy of identity proof issued by the competent authority as prescribed by CEPTAM. These documents mainly include-
– Driving license
– Aadhaar card
– PAN card
– Voter ID
No, you must carry a hard copy of you admit card. Without a valid admit card you won’t be able to write the exam.